Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) (69409 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Dies Hours After Engaging In A Fight With His Wife In Delta (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
We are living in a world were no one cares, it's really too bad. Words of encouragement can go a long way to save a soul. Let's start giving more attention to the people around us

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by CuteMorriz: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Don't judge whoever commits suicide!!!....The fate of all men is death! I pray he finds the joy and he peace he had longed for in life now that he is dead. Awolowo took otapiapia afterall
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Since the time fayose regained power in Ekiti state, things have been bad...people are so frustrated and sad little things make them depressed...Alot of suicides take place, you only know about the ones you read.

Ekiti is broke...no company, no factor... No means of developing the economy in that state.

They only have Schools, hotels and filling stations which are mostly patronized by government workers but these guys are not paid neither is the money flowing in that state...the only guys balling in Ekiti state are yahoo guys, criminals and guys deep into rituals.

FYI: I was in Ekiti state for 8Years so I know what I am typing... Argue with your phone.
You nailed it,Ado people only brags about new hotspot in town,prosperous, midals etc.... R.I.P to the dead
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
I can never end a life I did not create and I beg God not to allow juju people control me to do that!

Life in Naija now is really not fair for everybody, including the rich! Everybody is just trying to survive any how.

Nobody should ever think of suicide.......even beggars can never think of suicide, let alone a full fleshed, healthy man. Worse of it all, go and do menial jobs. There are a lot of them, labourer, driver, picking refuse, cleaning toilets, etc!

I tell u the truth, I know some intelligent graduates(graduated about 5 to 8 years ago) that do these menial jobs, and at night they still hang out with one or two bottles of beer and even with pepper soup. They even talk about their hustle and laugh it off!
The next day, the same hustle continues!

#Life sweet o!

#just live it and enjoy it anyhow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
And someone was asking him if he want commit suicide sad
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
I thought suicide was a white man disease

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by mosezky: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
A depressed Nigerian man from Ado-Ekiti, Ariyo Olanrewaju Taiwo who was thought to be joking, after making a suicidal post on Facebook have committed suicide.

Read the tribute a close friend of his posted after the cut

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/depressed-man-dies-hours-after-making.html

the guy is not dead!!
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Arsenal fans still get hope, why you Barça fan com loose hope!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Opakan2:

That's why God will punish GEJ and Dame Faka or wetin d werey call herself

Look at how Diezani, Dasuki, Obanikoro, Fayose, that NNPC Yakubu guy packed monies meant for Nigerians for God knows what. yet some God forsaken idiots will come out to blame Buhari who doesn't spend much

I feel sorry for the guy especially his people. suicide is never an option

Instead of addressing the issue you start calling names. Slave mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by mosezky: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
No proof!!!
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ill never commit suicide,by Gods grace

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by OLANIYI1985: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abeg take am easy as it comes, God help us all.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by oloyin56: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=Papykus

Ekiti is broke...no company, no factor... No means of developing the economy in that state.

...and this only happen in Ekiti abi?
mtheeeeew
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by juman(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is a wicked confused government.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why are Nigerians this stupid? Someone is depressed and suicidal that needs help... look at the comments people left on his page. Come collect rope? How ignorant can one be?

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
modestofynest:
From his name olarewaju South West na them na carry APC matter for head like gala e never start shey na una jagaban put us for this mess for picking buhari, we are watching in 3D

Must you show ur stupidity here

We are really lost in Nigeria

Someone committed suicide and you are here spewing trash
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by seguno2: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:
Never let the devil win the battle against ur life

What has the devil got to do with a medical condition relating to mental health?
Are we not giving too much credit to the devil in lieu of rigorously using our God-given brains?
That is definitely not cute.
Definitely not.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by odysey: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Since the time fayose regained power in Ekiti state, things have been bad...people are so frustrated and sad little things make them depressed...Alot of suicides take place, you only know about the ones you read.

They only have Schools, hotels and filling stations which are mostly patronized by government workers but these guys are not paid neither is the money flowing in that state...the only guys balling in Ekiti state are yahoo guys, criminals and guys deep into rituals.

FYI: I was in Ekiti state for 8Years so I know what I am typing... Argue with your phone.

You all should speak up, protest take him to court if all this is true

I like the guy cause where many are Silent he speaks up

NB I heard allocation to the state has been withheld by the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
A Barcelona fan, why die soon, u suppose to witness how we are going to overturn a 4-0 first leg lost to psg, maybe that would have let u to understand that once there is life there is hope

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by seguno2: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bullet1234:
Why are Nigerians this stupid? Someone is depressed and suicidal that needs help... look at the comments people left on his page. Come collect rope? How ignorant can one be?

Then, after the PREVENTABLE incident, many are blaming the devil for their own failures and insensitivity.
We are so senseless and mentally lazy.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
modestofynest:
From his name olarewaju South West na them na carry APC matter for head like gala e never start shey na una jagaban put us for this mess for picking buhari, we are watching in 3D
To think that your Obituary poster is just few days away from being printed in 3D is kinda amusing

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:
If Afonjas should go through what Igbos went through, most of them would have taken the easy route like Awolowo and this guy!
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by seguno2: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
Since the time fayose regained power in Ekiti state, things have been bad...people are so frustrated and sad little things make them depressed...A lot of suicides take place, you only know about the ones you read.

Do you have the statistics on the number of suicides BEFORE Fayose and since he came to power?
If you do, please share. Thanks.
How is the economic situation in Ekiti state different from the other 35 states and 774 LGAs when Buhari and APC have plunged us into recession?
Should life simply be about balling?
Is it possible for us to THINK before we type?
Thanks

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Kolababe: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:
The average Nigerian man takes things for granted. Someone comes online to say he is depressed and wants to end his life and all the first two idiots can say is for him to go on with it.

In my years of giving therapies to depressed people, I have come to realize that those who announce that they are about to commit suicide are only indirectly calling for help. When you tell them to go on with it, the rejection sinks in deeper. It is a pity.

And telling them to go on also gives them an impression that the world doesn't care if they live anyway

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by sleeknick: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
I feel it's ine if these ponzi scheme death angry
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kolababe:

And telling them to go on also gives them an impression that the world doesn't care if they live anyway

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by dukebabaaduke(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sirmuel1:
nobody cares until you're dead.

how many of you helped him when he needed help?
So true!Don't mind pple.We can only knee on God
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by spartan117(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

A quick look at his facebook page shows dat he lived in lagos. So what are u na saying

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Odkosh: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
modestofynest:
shut up. must you show ppl how stupid you are. mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.