Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) (43969 Views)

Broke Poor Idiots – Harrysong Slams His Fans Trolling Him For His AMVCA Outfit / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nuzy: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Legendary actor Chika Okpala, popularly known Chief Zebrudaya and talented actress Somkele Idhalama have received their cars from GAC Motors!

The actors who won the AMVCA Industry Merit Award and the Trailblazer Award respectively at the recently concluded Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards held over the weekend in Lagos are now proud owners of GAC Motors’ luxury vehicles.
While Mr Okpala won the new luxury SUV - the GS4, Mrs Idhalama won a classic sedan – the GA3.

In his regular hilarious manner, Mr Okpala thanked Chief Diana Chan, the Chairman of CIG Motors – Sole Distributors of GAC Motor in Nigeria - who made the presentation by saying “For many years, it has been awards upon awards, but this is the most outstanding and I am very appreciative. More sweat to your armpit. Do not drop the standard and do not drop your focus.”
www.hotgistz.com

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thought he's from Yoruba

Modified

I never knew he is from Igbo, is it wrong to think he's from Yoruba?

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo. Free me from your tribal war pls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Befitting is the word

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by micfoley: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice

It's like he dressed to match the SUV
Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
This man is aging so gracefully.

I almost began to think he's long gone

37 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Sunglass20(f): 4:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy man, the way u dance for Synagogue on sunday shows it well. congrats.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by goldfish80(m): 4:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Legend.

11 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Beautiful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy for you sir

4 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Hon chief zebrudaya okoroigwe nwogbo, alias 4:30. The hon chief palmwine powerless.
Congrates for this well deserved honoure.
Death or alive I will not fail to remember your humour park members in the then new masquerades drama series, ie; gringory akabogu, the hon, poor man of europia, clarus mgbohikwe, jegede sokoya, your wife ovuloria oyediya nwogbo, naati, madam akpinor, zaaki, popolina, etc.

176 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by chudyprince: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2017
hisgrace090:
Hon chief zebrudaya okoroigwe nwogbo, alias 4:30. The hon chief palmwine powerless.
Congrates for this well deserved honoure.
Death or alive I will not fail to remember your humour park members in the then new masquerades drama series, is; gringory akabogu, the hon, poor man of europia, clarus mgbohikwe, jegede sokoya, your wife ovuloria oyediya nwogbo, naati, madam akpinor, zaaki, popolina, etc.
indomie generation will not understand what you are saying bro grin

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by 9ja4show: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Oyind18:
Thought he's from Yoruba

What does his tribe has to do with anything here

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Speedyconnect7: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
love that man

2 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by fpeter(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Alias 4:30, whatever that means....funny man!
He deserves it.

7 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
I enjoyed watching this nigga as a kid tho grin

4 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by xynerise: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Second picture is photo shopped na grin
Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by tuscani: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
chudyprince:
indomie generation will not understand what you are saying bro grin
brother, I am telling you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
9ja4show:

What does his tribe has to do with anything here
Is it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Evidence of good living

Next

2 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by freshness2020: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Chief Zebudaya Alias's 4-40...
Good old days.
Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
has been watching dis man since i was 4

1 Like

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
He deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Olamipapa(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Oyind18:
Thought he's from Yoruba
What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by pauljumbo: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Congtatulobia to you sir
May your days be long

2 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by obontami: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Oyind18:
Thought he's from Yoruba
You say wetin ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Desdola(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
congratulobia
Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Sir Chika..
Wow longest time
Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
obontami:
You say wetin ? undecided
Obo, watin I do?
Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by Charly68: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
God rewards your labour and proved his word to be faithful in your life Baba..congratulations ! It is the gift of a man that makes room for him.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
How can an Ibo man be a Yoruba

Upon all the adverts he does

Oyind18:
Thought he's from Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) by idbami2(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Bring am, sir, make I follow yyou pray on top am..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong’o Acts Igbo Character In Americanah, Movie Adaptation / Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.