Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (44615 Views)

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by sar33: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Acting President Osinbajo visited his mother's home to mark his 60th birthday.He received a special cake from cake.Goldmynetv wrote.....

'A LITTLE CAKE & A MOTHERS LOVE 
What's not to admire about the Acting Presidents' Visit to his Mothers Home to Mark His 60th Birthday. Acting President of Nigeria NG His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinbanjo receives blessings from his mother. 
07 March 2017'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/osinbajo-visits-his-mother-home-to-mark.html?m=1

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by HungerBAD: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove come here.

If you ever tell me to go marry again,because my mama dey stay with me and cook better food for me I go wound you.

No be 60 year old man go collect love from him mama so?and eat good food and cake so?

Omenka how far?you don choose date?This year must not pass us ohh.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by kaykay1980: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2017
LUCKY MAMA TELLING HER SON HOW PROUD SHE IS OF HIM

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by searchng4love: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2017
What's Buhari's real age?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by jeylord20: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2017
kiss
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by mightyhazel: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Those looks are communicating a lot of info dat no amount of words can share!

Proud mom!

71 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by IgboGoat: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2017
My respect and admiration for this man grows more and more each day. Happy birthday sir!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by kayzat: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2017
We are all proud of sincerity of purpose to move this great country out of its current challenges .

God bless and empower you to do his will Prof.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by seunmsg(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Why both of them come bone face like this now? A little smile will do.

Happy birthday to the acting president.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by edoboy33(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2017
blessed is the mother of this great legend

slayer of Biafra

acting president of Nigeria

agile and strong

one of the luckiest men on earth

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by mightyhazel: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.

If you ever tell me to go marry again,because my mama dey stay with me and cook better food for me I go wound you.

No be 60 year old man go collect love from him mama so?and eat good food and cake so?
ur mama dey stay with u abi u dey stay with ur mama! grin

30 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Etzakoos(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2017
What Should I Comment Happy Birthday To Our Active Nor Acting President

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Epositive(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2017
mightyhazel:
Those looks are communicating a lot of info dat no amount of words can share!

Proud mom!

Exactly! they're talking with their minds

#positivevibes

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.

BMC on point...

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by jieta: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2017
i must say this, i can't look my mum eyeball to eyeball.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Jummybabe1111(f): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by shukuokukobambi: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2017
That intense look can only mean one thing: mama is offering heartfelt prayers from the depths of her soul for her son.

Happy birthday to PYO and God bless mama

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by kayzat: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.

Just do make you put ring for ishibabe finger. she's real and get 95yards of inborn wife material

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Homeboiy: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2017
so this man n my papa na almost dsame age mate
papa why u no go school?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by kabayomi(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy Birthday more grace Sir

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by AfroSamurai: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2017
kayzat:

Just do make you put ring for ishibabe finger. she's real and get 95yards of inborn wife material
Ishilove, who's doing PR for you? grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by bedspread: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2017
ONE THING THAT STRIKES ME :
PAST./PROF OSINBANJO IS AN EPITOME OF HUMILITY JUST LIKE HIS FATHER IN THE LORD PAPA ADEBOYE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Ishilove: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.

My friend go and marry so that mama will rest small

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by ERCROSS(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2017
So this man is a Pisces(Feb 19-mar 20), no wonder he is intelligent, calm and humble...
proudly pisces

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Is it me or am I seeing things?
Osinbajo don dey fat!!!!!!

Chai!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by kiddoiLL(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
mightyhazel:
ur mama dey stay with u abi u dey stay with ur mama! grin
Hian..does it matter?? Nothing can separate a man from d love of his mother

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by chapmann(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday our able Mr president. I wish u many more years in good health and prosperity amen

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2017
a fool just said (slayer of Biafra) but I don't no the fool please if ur d one signify by raising up ur hands lemme reexamine ur brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2017
When God answers your mom's prayers... Lovely pics.
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by Imoh555(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2017
tongue
Re: Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him by rozayx5(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) / Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.