Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt (31055 Views)

Brief Profile Of The New Board Members Of Etisalat Nigeria / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / Three Banks Failed Capital Adequacy Test - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by XaintJoel20: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
softwerk:
GTBank has entered one-chance with Etisalat!

Their golden goose has suddenly started laying rotten eggs grin

Loan syndication can be so messy (See how a bank's biggest customer suddenly becomes their biggest headache)!!!grin

Now they realize their Foreign Backed Guaranty Bond was just a mere paper (Etisalat Abu Dhabi, UAE will never come to their rescue in this pathetic business climate) embarassed

This may just be the end of the bank's romance with Etisalat on their epileptic Retail Banking platforms such as *737* mobile transfers and Easysavers 100% powered by Etisalat grin

Soon all GTBank staff will start selling Etisalat recharge cards with monthly targets grin

Your last paragraph got me laughing...

Hilarious...
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Banks make money out of nothing indeed.
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by Nwachukwu1986(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
yim:
What happens to the workers?

i think some are redeployed to work in a hotel now
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by Nwachukwu1986(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
ShitHead:
Sounds so SEXUAL...Threesomee on Etisalat. WOW!!! This is fun.

lol make those artist they signed return some of the monies they were paid, mak them just give me 5m sign me

1 Like

Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by icon8: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
E pain am! cheesy grin tongue

softwerk:

Icon8, I really tried my best to ignore your senseless presumptions and attacks due to my very busy business schedule but to accuse me of fraud and being an ex-staff is a different low entirely even for a faceless clown like yourself by all standards!

I can only blame your idiotic parents for giving birth to a complete lunatic like yourself!

A fool like you should have ended up trapped in a used condom grin

I really wonder why you pride yourself working for someone with all the business opportunities existing in the country?!

It only proves that you are not thinking straight! Bastard grin
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by icon8: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Competitor fire! Which yeye competitor she be?

The envy no be here. She most likely was once a staff of GTB, definitely fired, plausibly for committing fraud.

She's been ranting on here all day, like a rabid dog.

Cc: softwerk

HAH:

You started making sense , but your last two paragraph shows signs of envy, probably gtbank is your competitor
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by Adesiji77: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Recession is not just a word....
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by icon8: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Madam softwerk, have you seen GTBank's annual report?

The bank that will soon start selling recharge card (according to you) just declared a profit of 165 Billion Naira, more than any of its peers.

The Segun Agbaje that you so much hate and wish to fail must be doing something right, init? tongue
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by softwerk(f): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
icon8:
Madam softwerk, have you seen GTBank's annual report?

The bank that will soon start selling recharge card (according to you) just declared a profit of 165 Billion Naira, more than any of its peers.

The Segun Agbaje that you so much hate and wish to fail must be doing something right, init? tongue

Men!!! N165Billion?! shocked

I must confess that even my Witchcraft didn't see this one coming! Great Job guys!!!

Akintola Williams must have gotten his 'alert' by now grin

But my memory is a little wavy this morning from stomach cramps (i'm sure you understand why), aren't these the same guys that gave Oceanic, Intercontinental and Bank PHB AA+ ratings just before the tsunami?!

I suggest a 'Proudly African, Truly International' bank can afford an International auditor for a change at least and stop window dressing your non-performing loans. Take 100% provision for once now, I swear you won't diegrin
Re: Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt by icon8: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
softwerk:

Men!!! N165Billion?! shocked

I must confess that even my Witchcraft didn't see this one coming! Great Job guys!!!

Akintola Williams must have gotten his 'alert' by now grin

But my memory is a little wavy this morning from stomach cramps (i'm sure you understand why), aren't these the same guys that gave Oceanic, Intercontinental and Bank PHB AA+ ratings just before the tsunami?!

I suggest a 'Proudly African, Truly International' bank can afford an International auditor for a change at least and stop window dressing your non-performing loans. Take 100% provision for once now, I swear you won't diegrin

Pele, @ the bolded. Hope you've taken some Tramadol/Buscopan?

Trust me, no window dressing (you and Trump are 5 and 6 when it comes to conspiracy theories).

You got it all wrong again, GTBank's external (independent) auditor is PricewaterhouseCoopers, the world's largest professional services firm tongue, not Akintola Williams like you would have us believe.

Lol @ "your witchcraft", so even you know say you be "winch"?

Be good, and stay outta trouble.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira / Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos / What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.