Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63291 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Understood. Well, take care.
you too

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
blues2022:

Trust or integrity is a value anybody can develop. Its not restricted to any group. Anybody could be a wife-beater. Generalization is a fatal weak point anybody should possess. Nigeria is ripe for restructure or complete separation. We are all humans...... but our ideologies are at a cross-road.

No one is stopping anyone from leaving. In fact, Yorubas won't lose any sleep if you leave today however you people go about it by making hate speeches and insulting several tribes, instead of choosing secession inclined/minded leaders, senators and governors to lead your cause. Till now, none of your leaders has come out to strongly oppose the federal govt like Fayose, FFk did. Everyone of them are concerned about what they would get from the federal government and instead of questioning them, you would rather lay the blame on the Yoruba. Talk about misplaced priority.

My friend who served in Aba was telling me how one Okada man was abusing Buhari because of the dilapidated state of the place and at the time, Buhari just came few months into office. Funny enough, he was telling my friend how Biafra would solve everything and every place would become like heaven where there wouldn't be pain, hunger etc. My friend had to ask him if he doesn't have a state governor, local government chairman, senator and he was looking like a slowpoke. Can you imagine such mentality?

Not like Buhari has tried so far but he was just few months into office nor had anything to do with whatever dilapidated state of Aba place but because Kanu had already brainwashed his brain, all his problem were Yoruba and Buhari's fault.

And now that you people think Biafra is the best way to make things better, why don't you go about it through the normal process? Why keep making hate speeches and abusing other tribes while expecting no insult to come your way in return? Is it the other tribe that makes your leaders not to perform well in office nor support your secession ideology? That's one of the problem I have with you people.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
RadicalP:
bros, na kaduna, kano na make buhari win with their million million votes abeg, there was no landslide victory in the west, ppl voted for PdP as well.

*I stand 2 b corrected though

2. Hate and unforgiveness is a burden only to the person bearing it. It affects in no way the person u have animosity to. Words are like the wind, it blows over and but unlike it, words are soon 4gotten(except u are a bigot who got no job to do)

(This applies to the side u was talking to as well homie)
what's your point in summary. You south westerners speak too much English

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by RadicalP: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
eosigwe:
what's your point in summary. You south westerners speak too much English
there are more than 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria, nt every1 is yoruba
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by mercyville: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
madapcmod:

Tiger clawed face coward, have u crossed Cotonou? Hausa are coming grin grin cheesy
This documented dracula face cannibal -you are inside enugu IDP camp and still doing like your cowardly ancestors-ara you okay or you need some factory babies?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by samsam2019: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
jtwest:
shops are being burnt and there are pocket of violence and it's just getting to me that one of the soldiers sent to mitigate the violence has shot a Yoruba boy.........And meanwhile an hausa man has just being caught infront of our building here, beaten and dragged away.
with what am hearing about where they are taking him too....his death is 100% certain.
good move

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by israelmao(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Actually it's the other way round now. It's glaring they chose the wrong battle this time.

©YBR

Fayose is the only governor well prepared for such battle,he is not only battle ready he is living ready.I fawn over him for his unbroken gut.I love him with great passion!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
An average Hausa man is as barbaric as the word itself.
They all possess animalistic tendencies that is beyond human comprehension. A little scuffle and they start bringing out devilish looking weapons. They have no value for human life which is why their leaders are using the Boko Haram scourge to torment the nation.
In short, they are animals. Nobody should come for me please. I'm not playing.
I have come for u.... Not to fight u though but to tell u I love d write up
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Snowpikin: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
carmag:
but where is Buhari..

Hes on break....d wahala of naija has put him on a no-talking mode
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Obdk: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

Ok!

you wanna know why Northerners hardly upset yorubas? Read about Mitassini fight at Super in Lagos. It was a massacre, only their leader escaped with serious injuries. They never dared the OPC since then

dem dare u last year for mile 12..

now dem dey noise u for ile ife. oduduwa ancestral home. d place he hit his head on Rock Island

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Obdk: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
hotwax:
Chai...Ife war no dey end oo...
Hausa people are playing with fire. Ile-Ife is known for unending war.
War without end is looming.
war of words
afonja vs afonja. always no casualty. just shout pull shirt war end...

now na aboki.
na so dem go shut ile ife afonja mouth up....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Vivian16: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
God hv mercy on Nigeria
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by jtwest(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Solitin40:

ahhh the new filling station i pity the owner sha i was told the music store in front of it have been burnt also

hian! the local station just said in the news that the cause of the violence was that Hausa men raped some Yoruba gurls.....na so so different story we dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by jtwest(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nothing can justify Hausa people attacking indigenes to the extent of killing one of the ife, with the way boys responded today, uhm am not sure any Hausa man can walk freely for like next 7 days without police protection. they are even checking bus to see if any Hausa is arriving into ife to quickly send him back to heaven, they busted army van's tyre sef...for u to know how fluid the situation is. whatever gave the Hausas the liver that they can ride the yorubas in the land of the source......they now know better.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
RadicalP:
there are more than 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria, nt every1 is yoruba
why mention me then?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by ashjay001(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
IYANGBALI:
i don help you pack dem go inside lagoon

Tanx for d offer, it wont be needed. Eshe!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Silvvy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
THIS IS REALLY REALLY SICKENING

The fact that we keep tearing ourselves apart without even knowing. TRIBALISM! That's our problem in this country! If we all saw ourselves as NIGERIANS, no one would care if the person who hit, stabbed, insulted or raped who were Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, and these fights won't happen.

This really frustrates me and saddens me at the same time. Someone in this forum even said we have to just 'accept our differences' and seperate. What differences??!!! The fact that we placed names called 'tribes' on ourselves and now live our lives based on it It shouldn't be so. Every individual is different normally. Even individuals in a FAMILY are different. We are ONE country and should always remember that. THE PERSON BESIDE U IS A FELLOW NIGERIAN!

STOP BEING PARTICULAR ABOUT TRIBES!! This is the reason for all our problems, starting from leadership! As painful as it sounds, most of our leaders who preach about unity have tribalistic mindsets.

Just look at what's happening in Ile Ife...and look at what happened in this small forum. In the process of discussing the sad event, an argument based on Tribes ensued already. And I'm sure if this discussion were face to face, a fight would have started.

WE ARE KILLING OURSELVES!!! As painful as it sounds, we are all to blame. Even religious people who are supposed to see each other as ONE family, do not!

Forget the next person is Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, or any other tribe, and just live normally. Stop associating particular characters with certain tribes; human beings have different characters and tribe doesnt determine any. It all depends on the environment we grow and live in.

Try growing a child born from Igbo parents in an hausa environment without letting him/her know their origin, and see if that child wont grow to be a regular hausa person. That's human nature. But for the fact that we all know we belong to one tribe or another and have been made to believe certain things about other tribes, we find it hard to see each other as ONE COUNTRY.

MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA. WE WILL NOT DIVIDE. SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by IleIfeMassacre: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Silvvy:
THIS IS REALLY REALLY SICKENING

[s]The fact that we keep tearing ourselves apart without even knowing. TRIBALISM! That's our problem in this country! If we all saw ourselves as NIGERIANS, no one would care if the person who hit, stabbed, insulted or raped who were Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, and these fights won't happen.

This really frustrates me and saddens me at the same time. Someone in this forum even said we have to just 'accept our differences' and seperate. What differences??!!! The fact that we placed names called 'tribes' on ourselves and now live our lives based on it It shouldn't be so. Every individual is different normally. Even individuals in a FAMILY are different. We are ONE country and should always remember that. THE PERSON BESIDE U IS A FELLOW NIGERIAN!

STOP BEING PARTICULAR ABOUT TRIBES!! This is the reason for all our problems, starting from leadership! As painful as it sounds, most of our leaders who preach about unity have tribalistic mindsets.

Just look at what's happening in Ile Ife...and look at what happened in this small forum. In the process of discussing the sad event, an argument based on Tribes ensued already. And I'm sure if this discussion were face to face, a fight would have started.

WE ARE KILLING OURSELVES!!! As painful as it sounds, we are all to blame. Even religious people who are supposed to see each other as ONE family, do not!

Forget the next person is Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, or any other tribe, and just live normally. Stop associating particular characters with certain tribes; human beings have different characters and tribe doesnt determine any. It all depends on the environment we grow and live in.

Try growing a child born from Igbo parents in an hausa environment without letting him/her know their origin, and see if that child wont grow to be a regular hausa person. That's human nature. But for the fact that we all know we belong to one tribe or another and have been made to believe certain things about other tribes, we find it hard to see each other as ONE COUNTRY.

MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA. WE WILL NOT DIVIDE. SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.[/s]

Rawbish!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by hotwax: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Obdk:

war of words

afonja vs afonja. always no casualty. just shout pull shirt war end...

now na aboki.

na so dem go shut ile ife afonja mouth up....

Please face front. I am not here for your brain dead tribal war. If you really hate Yorubas why can't you kill the next near you?

Omo eran

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by ibolomo(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2017
YabaLeftist:

shocked

Choi!

I doff my hat for dem!
I dey always fear Ife, Edo, Badagry, and Ogun people. they can damage destiny
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by enomakos(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
jtwest:
Apparently one bus used his side mirror to hit an hausa woman at sabo last nite, that made the Hausa men concentrated at sabo angry they injured the driver with cutlass and matchete............fast forward to this morning, the NURTW boys retaliated and right now I can confirm an hausa man has been killed.
just because of that the northerns attacks the driver na wa
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by enomakos(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Information reaching us in america is that the ooni of ife has fled to coutonou as hausa boys surrounds his palace more details shortly
if they try that no hausa or fulani will remain alive in ife
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Cosyfaith(f): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2017
I so really want to believe these aren't Nigerian Youths spewing and typing all these thrash stemming from their nitwit shallow minds, if they are....then we're in big trouble as a 'Nation', haba!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Cosyfaith(f): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2017
O serious gan
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Lol... Terrible thread!

When Igbos see Yorubas misfortune as victory and vice versa cool

I can imagine how the Yorubas on this thread are also waiting to hear any bad news about their "friends" across the Niger........

The North remains the winner in this country cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by titiakins: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

In as much as yorubas did nothing in Lagos to stop the awusas there going rampage last year with a former kano governor having the audacity to come down to Lagos to bail his awusa brothers arrested by the police in relation to the violent clash, we must remind the Afonjas on the importance of Ife as the spiritual capital of Odua to which the awusas are descreting with Yoruba chicken blood.

Before you scream "Enugu killings" let me remind you that the community in Enugu that came under attack is a very small and remote village of a few houses bordering Kogi state and does not hold any significance to Ndigbo other than those from that hamlet.

So how can we excuse the audacity at which your awusa brethren will take up arms to fight you yorubas in your most scared city?

Can the Awusa try this nonsense in any major SE city/town? Can Awusa take up arms to fight Igbos in Onitsha?

You cowards did nothing after awusa dealt with you in your agbereo infested Lagos and now we see the same Awusa running rampage in Ife of all places!

Can the Yoruba community stage a fight with the Awusa in Kano city just as the awusas did in Lagos?

Can yorubas living in Sokoto (the spiritual capital of the northern caliphate) do the same which your awusa overlords are doing in Ife?

Bloody cowards!

The Awusa know you guys as chicken hearted cowards and that is why they can fight you in Lagos and Ife and you will do nothing but run.
so Enugu is insignificant in south east now?

These Igbo people sha
Ready to sell their even parents just to sound politically correct

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Neoguru3: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kagawa10:

At least we have a culture and history but do the Osu have any? LOL!
That an e*diot* fell from the sky with calabash to rule cowards. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by enomakos(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
ibolomo:

I dey always fear Ife, Edo, Badagry, and Ogun people. they can damage destiny
why you de mention my edo people?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by ibolomo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
enomakos:
why you de mention my edo people?
everyone in Nigeria and beyond know that Who people winch na number 1.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Kagawa10:

No one is stopping anyone from leaving. In fact, Yorubas won't lose any sleep if you leave today however you people go about it by making hate speeches and insulting several tribes, instead of choosing secession inclined/minded leaders, senators and governors to lead your cause. Till now, none of your leaders has come out to strongly oppose the federal govt like Fayose, FFk did. Everyone of them are concerned about what they would get from the federal government and instead of questioning them, you would rather lay the blame on the Yoruba. Talk about misplaced priority.

My friend who served in Aba was telling me how one Okada man was abusing Buhari because of the dilapidated state of the place and at the time, Buhari just came few months into office. Funny enough, he was telling my friend how Biafra would solve everything and every place would become like heaven where there wouldn't be pain, hunger etc. My friend had to ask him if he doesn't have a state governor, local government chairman, senator and he was looking like a slowpoke. Can you imagine such mentality?

Not like Buhari has tried so far but he was just few months into office nor had anything to do with whatever dilapidated state of Aba place but because Kanu had already brainwashed his brain, all his problem were Yoruba and Buhari's fault.

And now that you people think Biafra is the best way to make things better, why don't you go about it through the normal process? Why keep making hate speeches and abusing other tribes while expecting no insult to come your way in return? Is it the other tribe that makes your leaders not to perform well in office nor support your secession ideology? That's one of the problem I have with you people.
Look, Mr. Man, I don't give a fuvck whatever you or your ethnic group think. Go through my post again and see if any of the crap you copied/pasted here is related to what I posted. Why Biafra now? How fight between Hausa and Yoruba for Ife come take concern Biafra? Why are you blabbing up and down with Biafra if you're not obviously obsessed with her? If you want us to discuss Biafra, create a thread on it, and you'll get the lectures you deserve.This is just the wrong thread to discuss, ok. Veering off topic is ingrained on you mofos DNA. What a fuvck undecided angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.