Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63179 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by maynation(f): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Odingo1:

false information,who are the people that have burnt more than 20 shops in ile ife.
what do you know?? Dear son of the YEAST

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
KOBOJO:

U are here loling while they are slaughtering your kith and kins at ile ife.
And latest info is that ooni of ife had fled ife and it looks like we will soon have emir of ile ife!!

I'm South African

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Tonason: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's their own cup of tea. Let them see to it. Hausa and Yoruba, husband and wife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
let blood be shared
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nawtyme: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lorddominic:

Mama Ebuka biko make it two, a dikwa m interested...hw afonja and aboki blood take concern me
Ichie Dominic, I thought you don't drink alcohol. Welcome sir.
Me: Ebuukkkaaaa, Ebuukkkaaaa... Bia where is this stupid boy?
Ebuka: sir
Me: wetelu Ichie Dominic ofu craté hero osiso osiso

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm in Ife right now and they're feeling the heat. They first brought out guns and now they have no more bullets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Make dem kill themselves none of my business
Flat head spotted

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by DabuIIIT: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
War in ile ife,mallams rampaging and mowoe/ibafo is already full of afonja refugees from all 'sophisticated states' with their luggages and sack of dried ewedu leaves and 'dried yam peels'...
Afonja + fearing= shakespeare.. grin grin

op,what has happened to the 'mutual coital relationship?

Neoguru3,u see what iyam saw?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by DandyWalker(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
sighs. this radio biafra has really done more damage than we thought with it"s message of hate that has biased the mind of an average igbo man against other tribes. may God help us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by IamOpemipo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wrong place for the hausa peeps to pick a fight, war and trouble runs in the blood of ife peeps, and dem fight no dey end '' slow to anger but never forgives. I see the abokis been driven out like their folks in ado

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Odingo1: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Wrong place for the hausa peeps to pick a fight, war and trouble runs in the blood of ife peeps, and dem fight no dey end '' slow to anger but never forgives. I see the abokis been driven out like their folks in ado
In one Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Crowny11(f): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
nogames:
There is on going shooting around Lagere and Sabo Ile- Ife right now, some shops were set ablazed around Lagere.. detail shortly
Ever busy Lagere deserted..

ONE NIGERIA INDEED!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by IYANGBALI: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
ashjay001:
For real? I gat family there.
i don help you pack dem go inside lagoon
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by lonelydora: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

someone is always at fault.. but unlike easterners who resort to fasting and prayer, yorubas will always retaliate.

I hope peace is restored tho. na flattie.s never learn lesson with that their oversabi mouths

Stop displaying bravery on keypads, your mates are in the battle field.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by YabaLeftist: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
undecided
Hausa jazz and yoruba jazz, which one strong pass?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lordsreigns:
sad sad sadboth are major problem in nigeria..
Learning from their mega Role models Flattys
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Odingo1: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,[/b]keyboard warriors [b]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nkwuocha: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndi ugwu n'di ofe tomatoe n' alu ogu!
i

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Amoto94(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let full investigation be carried out by the state authorities to unravel the cause of this mayhem and appropriate sanctions be meted out to erring parties in other to prevent future occurrence and establish Justice.
Let us live together as one or perish together as fools.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by dami2boi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
gbosaa:

King or local baale??

What's the name of the king? He should uproot and move his 'palace' 1000km away from there.

LOL, You funny die
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why would a sane human pick fight with Ife people? Dumb abokis just signed their death warrant...sad sad

©YBR

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by lonelydora: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Odingo1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,[/b]keyboard warriors [b]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind him. He's here on Nairaland talking thrash while his people are digging it out.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by dokyOloye: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

someone is always at fault.. but unlike easterners who resort to fasting and prayer, yorubas will always retaliate.

I hope peace is restored tho. na flattie.s never learn lesson with that their oversabi mouths
Lol.If Hausa man find flattie trouble,dem go usually flee or run into d barracks after that.
But in afonja land,they stand and fight.
See d difference?

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Klare(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thats a picture of someone been burnt

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by IRALIFE(f): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Prayers for peace should be what fills this thread and not tribal rantings. Its so childish to say the least. Those feeling unconcerned, you may have distant relatives or friends in Ile-ife now without knowing. Just pray for peace. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Opakan2: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:

Lol.. you obviously don't know the kind of person I am. Life itself is a battlefield and all men must die

I'm waiting for Biafra to start their nonsense then you'll know. you've not seen rugged destroyer or have you?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by DandyWalker(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
I'm in Ife right now and they're feeling the heat. They first brought out guns and now they have no more bullets
who is feeling the heat pls?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Lorddominic(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
nawtyme:
Ichie Dominic, I thought you don't drink alcohol. Welcome sir. Me: Ebuukkkaaaa, Ebuukkkaaaa... Bia where is this stupid boy? Ebuka: sir Me: wetelu Ichie Dominic ofu craté hero osiso osiso
Tanx bro for d liquor...Biko, wetin be scores for the fight? Who dey win now?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by mhiztee15(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
imagine I am in Ife and I don't know anything hmmmm God should intervene oo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nawtyme: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

Lol.. you obviously don't know the kind of person I am. Life itself is a battlefield and all men must die

I'm waiting for Biafra to start their nonsense then you'll know. you've not seen rugged destroyer or have you?
Keypad warrior

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.