Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63296 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Occurstaem(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
The police did not try at all.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Jetleeee: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
There are certain things you can't even defend. This is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
More than 3 Hausas have been killed, one Yoruba guy got shot but not dead.

We'll show then we ain't cowards.
Civility ain't stupidity cool
Afonjas and thuggery. 5 & 6

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by hotwax: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am from Ile-Ife. We Ife dont end a war. We only end a battle. We count scores.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by OKTolu: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
may peace of the lord return to that great ancient city of ile-ife

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by AceSkillz01: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:

Stop displaying bravery on keypads, your mates are in the battle field.

Lol no chill

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by crestrader(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Afonja vs. Alimi Season 1
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nyabinghi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ondo and Ekiti is a place abokis no fit try shit, we gonna burn dem down and out. Ife no go carry last, abokis go sabi scores.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

[s]In as much as yorubas did nothing in Lagos to stop the awusas there going rampage last year with a former kano governor having the audacity to come down to Lagos to bail his awusa brothers arrested by the police in relation to the violent clash, we must remind the Afonjas on the importance of Ife as the spiritual capital of Odua to which the awusas are descreting with Yoruba chicken blood.

Before you scream "Enugu killings" let me remind you that the community in Enugu that came under attack is a very small and remote village of a few houses bordering Kogi state and does not hold any significance to Ndigbo other than those from that hamlet.

So how can we excuse the audacity at which your awusa brethren will take up arms to fight you yorubas in your most scared city?

Can the Awusa try this nonsense in any major SE city/town? Can Awusa take up arms to fight Igbos in Onitsha?

You cowards did nothing after awusa dealt with you in your agbereo infested Lagos and now we see the same Awusa running rampage in Ife of all places!

Can the Yoruba community stage a fight with the Awusa in Kano city just as the awusas did in Lagos?

Can yorubas living in Sokoto (the spiritual capital of the northern caliphate) do the same which your awusa overlords are doing in Ife?

Bloody cowards!

The Awusa know you guys as chicken hearted cowards and that is why they can fight you in Lagos and Ife and you will do nothing but run[/s].

TRASH

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by IamOpemipo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Said it before, wrong place to pick a fight, ife pple are peaceful buh if u bring war dem go use u do gymnastics. Suya go cost this year.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Odingo1: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

Lol.. you obviously don't know the kind of person I am. Life itself is a battlefield and all men must die

I'm waiting for Biafra to start their nonsense then you'll know. you've not seen rugged destroyer or have you?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,[/b]who did this to you[b] shocked shocked shocked,cowards ignoring an ongoing war in his home land and be waiting for Biafra war to his bravelygrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by IamOpemipo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
hotwax:
I am from Ile-Ife. We Ife dont end a war. We only end a battle. We count scores.

Tell them brother, ife wey dey use war do dinner, dey dnt jus kill, dey wipe out.. Carrot go cost this year se

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by sergiolefty(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
eosigwe:
Afonjas and thuggery. 5 & 6
u people ehn....if afonjas stay calm you will be the one to come here and call them coward now you are calling them thug.....u deserve dis

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Eleniyan15: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Said it before, wrong place to pick a fight, ife pple are peaceful buh if u bring war dem go use u do gymnastics. Suya go cost this year.

lol naxo....e fit cost ooo buh for here e no fit cost for now until gbege shele
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
sergiolefty:

u people ehn....if afonjas stay calm you will be the one to come here and call them coward now you are calling them thug.....u deserve dis
Afonjas and hooliganism. 5 & 6

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by AceSkillz01: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
DabuIIIT:
War in ile ife,mallams rampaging and mowoe/ibafo is already full of afonja refugees from all 'sophisticated states' with their luggages and sack of dried ewedu leaves and 'dried yam peels'...
Afonja + fearing= shakespeare.. grin grin

op,what has happened to the 'mutual coital relationship?

Neoguru3,u see what iyam saw?

lol guy you're bad ooo grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
So shepherds and their servants now fight each other. You never see anything...
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by hotwax: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
I saw the Ife-Modadake war live. The 3 years war. I know what Ife people are capable off. Hausas made a mistake. Of all places, Ife? Meeen Ife is dangerous. Even as an indigene of Ife, I fear some places in Ife.

There are many Jobless touts in Ife.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pprovost:

TRASH

Painment is permanent with this afonja

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by owunabastard: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

In as much as yorubas did nothing in Lagos to stop the awusas there going rampage last year with a former kano governor having the audacity to come down to Lagos to bail his awusa brothers arrested by the police in relation to the violent clash, we must remind the Afonjas on the importance of Ife as the spiritual capital of Odua to which the awusas are descreting with Yoruba chicken blood.

Before you scream "Enugu killings" let me remind you that the community in Enugu that came under attack is a very small and remote village of a few houses bordering Kogi state and does not hold any significance to Ndigbo other than those from that hamlet.

So how can we excuse the audacity at which your awusa brethren will take up arms to fight you yorubas in your most scared city?

Can the Awusa try this nonsense in any major SE city/town? Can Awusa take up arms to fight Igbos in Onitsha?

You cowards did nothing after awusa dealt with you in your agbereo infested Lagos and now we see the same Awusa running rampage in Ife of all places!

Can the Yoruba community stage a fight with the Awusa in Kano city just as the awusas did in Lagos?

Can yorubas living in Sokoto (the spiritual capital of the northern caliphate) do the same which your awusa overlords are doing in Ife?

Bloody cowards!

The Awusa know you guys as chicken hearted cowards and that is why they can fight you in Lagos and Ife and you will do nothing but run.
Children full this nairaland, make i port go another forum

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by sirmmykay(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eleniyan15:

I don't have to trade word with you here I get friend wey be igbo wey get sense wella I wonder where you come from...Am very sure you ain't cultured your socialization process was really poor from the primary down to developmental socialization is shit!!! I won't blame you but will blame the society you find yourself in

you've said it all. sometimes imagine how people will sit down with their fone/laptop just to type hate speech.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
owunabastard:

Children full this nairaland, make i port go another forum

Refute or gtfo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by PrickGetSize(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
The average Hausa man is peace-loving. People mistake Fulani for Hausa. I believe they're the ones fighting, not the real Hausas.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Eleniyan15: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
sirmmykay:

you've said it all. sometimes imagine how people will sit down with their fone/laptop just to type hate speech.

lol, make the guy come..so I go tutor am wella #SociologyInPurview
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by ojayunited(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Many feared dead as Hausa, Yoruba clash in Ile-Ife

Several persons have reportedly died in a clash between Yoruba and Hausa residents in Sabo, Ile-Ife, Osun state.

TheCable learned that the fight began on Tuesday but escalated on Wednesday morning.

Following Tuesday’s clash, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni of Ife, had reportedly sent security operatives to the area.

The security operatives were said to have prevented Yoruba agitators from gaining access into Sabo which is predominantly occupied by Hausa residents, hence they went to Lagere to attack Hausa traders who do business there.

An eyewitness revealed that the clash is so intense that security operatives are having a hard time quelling the situation.

Several Ife residents have scampered for safety to avoid getting caught in the clash.

Properties worth millions of naira have been destroyed as a result of the rift.

The cause of the clash is momentarily unknown although it is believed to have been sparked by a disagreement between a Yoruba and Hausa.
Source: scannews Facebook page

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
free2blast:
Enugu flatty, I heard Enugu is now a grazing reserve, ngwanu? grin
Source please, cos the last time I check CAN and their state government rejected the bill

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
sirmmykay:

Your yoruba Muslim traitors aka afonjas started early in this thread by dragging Igbos into your war with awusa.

That very post in question is still on page 0 to which the MOD saw no reason to pull down and which has garnered enough afonja likes.

Stop being a hypocrite

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:

This is Hausa Community. Sabo through Obalufon, looks like it has been invaded.

I blame the fools that started the fight among them.

I pity the innocents.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by uzoexcel(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
quite quite unnecessary

FeloniousFelon:

In as much as yorubas did nothing in Lagos to stop the awusas there going rampage last year with a former kano governor having the audacity to come down to Lagos to bail his awusa brothers arrested by the police in relation to the violent clash, we must remind the Afonjas on the importance of Ife as the spiritual capital of Odua to which the awusas are descreting with Yoruba chicken blood.

Bloody cowards!

The Awusa know you guys as chicken hearted cowards and that is why they can fight you in Lagos and Ife and you will do nothing but run.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by sirmmykay(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eleniyan15:

lol, make the guy come..so I go tutor am wella #SociologyInPurview

wow! same with me bro. i rep sociology from unilorin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by hotwax: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oh Boy. Ife people dey vex ooo. They invaded all Hausa territories.

Many Dangerous people in Ife. Ife is a war enclave. Ife will never remain the same again.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by uzoexcel(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
IRALIFE:
Prayers for peace should be what fills this thread and not tribal rantings. Its so childish to say the least. Those feeling unconcerned, you may have distant relatives or friends in Ile-ife now without knowing. Just pray for peace. It is well.

pls tell them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.