Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63180 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Owamudia: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

[s]In as much as yorubas did nothing in Lagos to stop the awusas there going rampage last year with a former kano governor having the audacity to come down to Lagos to bail his awusa brothers arrested by the police in relation to the violent clash, we must remind the Afonjas on the importance of Ife as the spiritual capital of Odua to which the awusas are descreting with Yoruba chicken blood.

Before you scream "Enugu killings" let me remind you that the community in Enugu that came under attack is a very small and remote village of a few houses bordering Kogi state and does not hold any significance to Ndigbo other than those from that hamlet.

So how can we excuse the audacity at which your awusa brethren will take up arms to fight you yorubas in your most scared city?

Can the Awusa try this nonsense in any major SE city/town? Can Awusa take up arms to fight Igbos in Onitsha?

You cowards did nothing after awusa dealt with you in your agbereo infested Lagos and now we see the same Awusa running rampage in Ife of all places!

Can the Yoruba community stage a fight with the Awusa in Kano city just as the awusas did in Lagos?

Can yorubas living in Sokoto (the spiritual capital of the northern caliphate) do the same which your awusa overlords are doing in Ife?

Bloody cowards!

The Awusa know you guys as chicken hearted cowards and that is why they can fight you in Lagos and Ife and you will do nothing but run.[/s]

Rubbish!

Fulani herdsmen continue to eradicate yEasterners in virtually every part of the yEast every other day. I dont have time to start digging up links.

As regards Mile 12, didnt the Fulani leader in Lagos apologise? Haven't the abookis been begging that the market shouldnt be relocated? Wasnt it on record the security personnel aided the abboookis when the Yorubas were having the upper hand?

How can you be comparing Yorubas with aboookis when it comes to sanity/temperament?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Solitin40: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolitempa:
This is seriously bad news for all....I have been and stayed in Ife many times. Those people are too dangerous and war like and can be easily provoked...the Hausas have surely picked the wrong place to start any madness if this report is true. That place must be calmed down quickly because it could easily turn into a bloodbath for the Hausas.

Where are the police...
police ke who want to die? .....hausa pple should ask the modakekes about ife well the Hausas are already feeling us regretting now OPC don kill nonsense
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Eleniyan15: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Honesty007:
Hausas are in trouble because of the went to o and when you first go to o you can't see anything.0sun is the main cradle of yorunia.on a honest note we have to let people see the end of our hospitality when they overstep their boundries.you can only see the reality of yoruba metaphysical and voodooism displayed.i am awed at how blackmagic operates and how craft surpasses technology when yoruba peopld are in battle.if you go to imesi,the place where the ekitiparapo wars where fought you would be surprised at the fresh bloody sands still intact ,an impact from an 1886 battlefield.

lol....one of my Igbo paddy wey go abk the guy wanted to fight with one Yoruba nigga e say d guy run enter inside Ouse go bring jaxx asap..naxo e melt ooooo.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by dragonking3: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
There has been so much division since Buhari entered into power. I hope the yorubas are learning. These people from up north, especially the fulanis are blood thirsty people who go about looking for trouble. Imagine coming to cause trouble in your own spiritual land. Tufiakwa
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Mbediogu(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
jtwest:
Apparently one bus used his side mirror to hit an hausa woman at sabo last nite, that made the Hausa men concentrated at sabo angry they injured the driver with cutlass and matchete............fast forward to this morning, the NURTW boys retaliated and right now I can confirm an hausa man has been killed.

What is wrong with these northern idiots? In the west, east, south south they want to Lord it over others. They use weapons easily, they don't discuss. Rubbish.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Solitin40: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Poweredbrew:
So sad. Wrong place to start a fight. Those Ife peeps aint Lagos Yorubas that like owambe. Ife boys are born warriors.
omo nah today i sabi why the modakekes hate us people you don't expect are out with guns and charms axe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by jtwest(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vorpal:

So let me get this straight, she was hit by a side mirror? Did she die? Did she suffer any form of mutilation as a result? Did the driver not get down and show concern and help? Accidents are accidents

Upon this happening, why did the hausa men not report to the police? Why machete the driver?

So the police came and started shooting and did not put the offenders both the driver, hausa men and nurtw in custody and decided t shoot a boy who may not have anything to do in the cause of the matter?

And as of now, the commisoner of police for Osun state has not issued a statement to the public and given command to his men?

Sir this is Nigeria......police no dey give statements
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by sirmmykay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

There won't be any war in the SE/SS towards a declaration of an independent state of Biafra.

Let me explain....

Nijeriya is heading for war between the north and sw which will usher us to leave without a shot fired in anger.

That last election sealed their faith into the hands of the north.

I will continue to pray for war in their camp!

Southern kaduna, Benue attacks by Fulani herdsmen pleases me.

Shia massacre gives me an erection

Boko foolishness is God's plan to weaken and punish them.

So is this Ife war and the impending disgrace yorubas will get from Osinbajo's removal

why are you trying to display your foolishness despite the fact that people are trying to cover it for you

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Eleniyan15: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
mrLhanray:

that's how we yorubas act. Though, I don't like tribal arguments with any tribe, but some people saying yorubas are cowards show their lack of wisdom. we don't draw the first blood, we wait and hope trouble can be avoided, but once we are pushed to the wall, we go all out. this is not the agberos collecting money at bus-stops fight. this is a total destuction fight. we are slow to anger, unlike a tribe that always wants to fight cause of their muscle. once you make us vex, it's destruction you are inviting upon yourself

I hate tribal talk but this people just like to believe Yoruba's are walk over..Don't underestimate anyone of them when it comes to destruction...if na ayelala,Ogun,sappona,obatala..all the whole diety go answer call that day...one punch with oruka na 20time the person go die,lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Solitin40: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mbediogu:

What is wrong with these northern idiots? In the west, east, south south they want to Lord it over others. They use weapons easily, they don't discuss. Rubbish.
very stupid set of people no difference between animals i prefer the igbos how i wish Yoruba and igbo can be together and form a new nation the Hausas are the no 1 problem of this nation (boko harma, early marriage, polygamous family etc) watin sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Eledan: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

[s]There won't be any war in the SE/SS towards a declaration of an independent state of Biafra.

Let me explain....

Nijeriya is heading for war between the north and sw which will usher us to leave without a shot fired in anger.

So is this Ife war and the impending disgrace yorubas will get from Osinbajo's removal[/s]

This is simply stupidity at it peak.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Aroh48(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

someone is always at fault.. but unlike easterners who resort to fasting and prayer, yorubas will always retaliate.

I hope peace is restored tho. na flattie.s never learn lesson with that their oversabi mouths
Why can't you go there and fight urself.You here claiming superman and your mates are there fighting.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
sirmmykay:

why are you trying to display your foolishness despite the fact that people are trying to cover it for you

Get ready for oduastan emirate complete with one Fulani Amir

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

There won't be any war in the SE/SS towards a declaration of an independent state of Biafra.

Let me explain....

So is this Ife war and the impending disgrace yorubas will get from Osinbajo's removal
No sane human derive joy in the brutal killings of fellow humans. We are all same, but different ideologies and interests. We Igbos are not like them, that will rejoice in the calamities of others. Our objective is Biafra, anything other than that is outright stupidity. Besides, why not mask your intention from public gaze. undecided You are already exposing your flank.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by ezemme(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
micseyi:
Its Just sad to see all Dese e-tribal war of words on nairaland. A crisis is goin on, people r dying and d best some people can do is trade words over tribe. dats just sick and protrays d level of stupidity of some people
Bros, I tireooo.. the kind of graduates Nigerian universities are producing nowadays are worth crying for... tribal hatred have enveloped the analytical mind and their sense of reasoning they acquired from higher education...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Poweredbrew: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Let me explain....

[size=15pt]I will continue to pray for war in their camp!

Boko foolishness is God's plan to weaken and punish them. [/size]

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Solitin40: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ejo edakun kini scores? What's the scores?

Who's leading?
Ife(Yoruba) 50 vs Hausa 1
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Eleniyan15: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Solitin40:

very stupid set of people no difference between animals i prefer the igbos how i wish Yoruba and igbo can be together and form a new nation the Hausas are the no 1 of this nation (boko harma, early marriage, polygamous family etc) watin sef

I wish also but we Yoruba don't like people who ain't cultured if they can pass through proper socialization then we welcome them
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by jtwest(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mbediogu:

when me and my buddy drove out this morning, I witnessed one of the face off in a street inside ife. two sets of people throwing stones, logs and so on. And a filling station has been burnt, numerous cows stranded with no herdsman and I can tell u...... ife is not where any Hausa man can visit right now, thugs are checking buses carrying passengers into bus-stops to see if there is any Hausa in there. You cannot intimidate ife people on their land.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eledan:

This is simply stupidity at it peak.

Continue wallowing in your own foolishness.

The Amir of Kano declared that nijeriya needs Lagos more than Niger Delta oil. Did you pause to reflect on that statement?

Amir Sanusi knows the game is up and the Fulani can not continue to dominate and oppress the better south.

He however has vowed to have Lagos and all yourba land in between in the advent of Nigeria going yugoslavia.

In 40yrs time your grandkids will be bearing awusa names and paying homage to your Fulani Amir.

Not going to happen? Think Ilorin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Let me explain....

Lmao!

When you remember that most of your Osu brothers are nomadic who would suffer the same casualties by the virtue that they are found everywhere shows how foolish you're.

Take for example, many ibos died more than the Yorubas during the Mile 2 saga and I'm quite sure some Ibo were involved in the Southern Kaduna massacre. Keep wishing evil on people, it will always fall on you and your people in the end.

Suffice to say you're the most stupid person I've ever seen on Nairaland though.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by RadicalP: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Let me explain....

you are not only evil, ppl like you should be arrested. Pray for war? Do u Knw what war is? When elephants fights its the grass that suffers, no part of the country will not be untouched by the war should war. BTW west n north break out, these are two MAJOR tribes in Nigeria.
Your brothers in the north n west , what will happen to them? The properties and money amassed thus far in both regions by the Igbo's what will happen to them? You HV to realise that the middle belt will be annexed by the north immediately war breaks out, after the middle belt what else remains for Nigeria, nor be south and south east? U say things without knowing the consequences, the daftest Igbo's I Knw are on nairaland. In my 4 years in sch I had many Igbo enlightened friends, not these e warrior's here.

*grammatical errors are in order

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
nogames:
It's getting Messer omodakeke now join force with ife to fight Hausa
shocked you say?

Naive abookis look what they've done to themselves embarassed

©YBR
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by olabolawasiu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
I wonder where u keep ur brain.
Ogologomadu:
Hausa and yoruba, make dem kill dem sef well well!! Na wetin yoruba ppl want be dat. Osibanjo vs buhari! Well no who go win.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Poweredbrew: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Solitin40:

omo nah today i sabi why the modakekes hate us people you don't expect are out with guns and charms axe

I just pity the innocent Hausa that will suffer for this. Its just gonna be like the Sagamu massacre of Hausas. Ife peeps are warriors and have crazy charms. What a pity
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Eledan: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

[s]Continue wallowing in your own foolishness.

The Amir of Kano declared that nijeriya needs Lagos more than Niger Delta oil. Did you pause to reflect on that statement?

Amir Sanusi knows the game is up and the Fulani can not continue to dominate and oppress the better south.

He however has vowed to have Lagos and all yourba land in between in the advent of Nigeria going yugoslavia.

In 40yrs time your grandkids will be bearing awusa names and paying homage to your Fulani Amir.

Not going to happen? Think Ilorin[/s]

Coward! Only on anonymous forums do your type talks, go and find something more meaningful to engage in this afternoon.
You are thousands of miles away from the place of unrest and you are gallivanting all over Nl spewing trash everywhere.
People like you are a problem wherever you find yourself.
Are you ok?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
israelmao:
Yoruba the battle you heard far away from core north has been brought to your land.Have you learnt any lesson now?
Actually it's the other way round now. It's glaring they chose the wrong battle this time.

©YBR
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
RadicalP:
you are not only evil, ppl like you should be arrested. Pray for war? Do u Knw what war is? When elephants fights its the grass that suffers, no part of the country will not be untouched by the war should war. BTW west n north break out, these are two MAJOR tribes in Nigeria.
Your brothers in the north n west , what will happen to them? The properties and money amassed thus far in both regions by the Igbo's what will happen to them? You HV to realise that the middle belt will be annexed by the north immediately war breaks out, after the middle belt what else remains for Nigeria, nor be south and south east? U say things without knowing the consequences, the daftest Igbo's I Knw are on nairaland. In my 4 years in sch I had many Igbo enlightened friends, not these e warrior's here.

*grammatical errors are in order
[/s]

Yoruba coward, war is part of human nature.

Cultures and people were forged by war.

As long as you are human then war must exist for it is nature's order for man to war.

Now is not the time to go all hippy and sing love songs. Now is Rambo time. You either fight or die. No option of running to the better south or Benin Republic or trying to swim in the lagoon. Afonja you must be a man for once in your nematode existence and grow a spine to stand tall.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Solitin40: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
jtwest:

when me and my buddy drove out this morning, I witnessed one of the face off in a street inside ife. two sets of people throwing stones, logs and so on. And a filling station has been burnt, numerous cows stranded with no herdsman and I can tell u...... ife is not where any Hausa man can visit right now, thugs are checking buses carrying passengers into bus-stops to see if there is any Hausa in there. You cannot intimidate ife people on their land.
Please the name
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eledan:

Coward! Only on anonymous forums do your type talks, go and find something more meaningful to engage in this afternoon.
You are thousands of miles away from the place of unrest and you are gallivanting all over Nl spewing trash everywhere.
People like you are a problem wherever you find yourself.
Are you ok?

The funny thing is how every single one of my predictions have come to pass.

Ask around here for magic bishop and you will know who you are talking to.

The very fact that you still respond to my posts proves my facts and truths are burning your eyes as you read it

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

Yoruba coward, war is part of human nature.

Cultures and people were forged by war.

As long as you are human then war must exist for it is nature's order for man to war.

Now is not the time to go all hippy and sing love songs. Now is Rambo time. You either fight or die. No option of running to the better south or Benin Republic or trying to swim in the lagoon. Afonja you must be a man for once in your nematode existence and grow a spine to stand tall.

An afonja man Victor banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another afonja man called Col. Iluyomade.

Finally, your fathers knelt down begging before Olu Obasanjo.

By the way, tell your fathers Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards and watch them wee on themselves.

Today, a yoruba man Lamidi Adeosun is the commander of the MNJTF consisting of various countries and leading the fight against Boko Haram.

You are poor students of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers. Historically, Afonjas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.