Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. (2928 Views)

ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
2broke girls comedy series ..let's talk bout our favorite actors/actresses

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by damibigmo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nickizoe:
mine is Josephine

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Josephine am lolling...Mine s Max and Sophie
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Adegbem01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
I love all character but Caroline is the most realistic person in the film

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Realistic huh ! I love her too..they are both insanely great....they are also both real in their different characters... Max cracks up my ribs
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Adegbem01(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Max character is great and perfect, she crack me up too just that I can't relate are lifestyle to norm, she is like turnoff emotionally and so hard nothing get to her. And Han, he looks like a push over before but now he is in the game too tauting and dish it out for the girls. The comedy series is one of my best so far, I don't miss any episode got all documented on my hard disk from season one to season 6ep18

2 Likes

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by benzene00: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
I hate dat movie
nt funny

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am simply obsessed about it... Figuratively.. I do the series each time I want to get over some ish mostly after work and during weekend's
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes...I follow up too. is one of those series that I find so hard to delete and I don't get tired of seeing it any day any time....
Max literary " is like me..in the hard way and soft when you least expect her to be..lol
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by tonaydo(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
I use to love the series until my laptop was stollen so I lost interest in the series

I love all the character

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by randomperson: 1:01pm On May 02, 2017
I f*cking love Max, her sense of humour is out of this world.... That chef is irritating tho and Caroline can be annoying

2 Likes

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
randomperson:
I f*cking love Max, her sense of humour is out of this world.... That chef is irritating tho and Caroline can be annoying
lol..Oleg's and Sophie's characters are boring..though they are good actors.... If caroline was my roommate eeh...i wouldn't take those her shits oo...I like max..
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
tonaydo:
I use to love the series until my laptop was stollen so I lost interest in the series

I love all the character
better find a way. I don't wanna be a spoiler...we are waiting and hoping for season 7 by CBS
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by tonaydo(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
better find a way. I don't wanna be a spoiler...we are waiting and hoping for season 7 by CBS
I still follow the series but I don't save them. . .my fav of all is 'how I met your mother'

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 7:15pm On May 03, 2017
tonaydo:
I still follow the series but I don't save them. . .my fav of all is 'how I met your mother'
i love every single episode...my fav season are 1234....i have them all in my folder...
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Slymonster(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2017
My favourite series of all time,I don't miss any episode.

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by mykelmeezy: 11:30pm On May 05, 2017
hello air very body (sophies voice)

spoiler ....i think earl might die in the next season

n then Caroline would break up

if either of them get married then the shows over

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:

. Lool

Spoiler spotted

I will be in my Booooth waiting for your famous cupcake....Sophie. grin

Caroline will break up ...i think so too

Earl dies?? Max will be heart broken

Expecting Max's wedding

Max parents definitely should show up..

Spoiler Alert, Spoiler alert!! grin
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by mykelmeezy: 10:51am On May 06, 2017
Nickizoe:
. Lool

Spoiler spotted

I will be in my Booooth waiting for your famous cupcake....Sophie. grin

Caroline will break up ...i think so too

Earl dies?? Max will be heart broken

Expecting Max's wedding

Max parents definitely should show up..

Spoiler Alert, Spoiler alert!! grin

lol

earl might die n then max dad may show up......but then max will be so devastated by earls death she'll transfer her pain n anger on her real dad

Caroline will definitely be the cause of their break up....her controlling oversabi attitude will ruin everything

hans might get a gf too
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 11:05am On May 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:

lol

earl might die n then max dad may show up......but then max will be so devastated by earls death she'll transfer her pain n anger on her real dad

Caroline will definitely be the cause of their break up....her controlling oversabi attitude will ruin everything

hans might get a gf too
i still don't know what Oleg and Sophie is doing in that show...

The story suppose to be about two broke girls not some over hyped sex old people...

Am just so curious about Max's wedding...

And was surprise how she ended up with a rich guy

Caro waton degree will ruin her relation chips
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by mykelmeezy: 11:44am On May 06, 2017
Nickizoe:

The story suppose to be about two broke girls not some over hyped sex old people...

Sophie n oleg r comic reliefs...

i doubt max will get married in season 7

i think the entire season will end with the proposal

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by LordOfNaira: 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
Nickizoe:

Sweetheart, a story is up. Anytime you are free. Anytime and don't worry about writing something about. Or better still, you could write the comment on the blog if you want to.
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Sweetheart, a story is up. Anytime you are free. Anytime and don't worry about writing something about. Or better still, you could write the comment on the blog if you want to.
Cool...really nice work....terrifying really..reminds me of a horror movie i saw on monday night.. Ghost of darkness 2017.... Hey, how can i comment on the blog?? I tried wasn't successful! Direct me.tnx Your strong Writer!
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Sophie n oleg r comic reliefs...

i doubt max will get married in season 7

i think the entire season will end with the proposal
Really?? We don't know yet...buh is really gonna be awesome seeing Max on a gown! Shes so lovely...
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by LordOfNaira: 8:26pm On May 06, 2017
Nickizoe:
Cool...really nice work....terrifying really..reminds me of a horror movie i saw on monday night.. Ghost of darkness 2017.... Hey, how can i comment on the blog?? I tried wasn't successful! Direct me.tnx Your strong Writer!

Thank you, dear. I really appreciate!!!

To comment: there is always a comment box under the stories with the instruction "Enter you comment... " in it. Just under the comment box, you will find "comment as" in front of a scroll down tab. It allows you the option of commenting as "anonymous" or with your Google Account or even with your name.

1 Like

Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 9:13pm On May 07, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Do you know that kat Dennings, Max is going to be the Next Bond girl?? In Jason bond??
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by MrCork: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
..are u lightskin? angry
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? angry

how will that have to change the prize of Garri in market?? are you gay?? undecided
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by Nickizoe(f): 10:15pm On May 16, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^typikkal black girl wit stupidatik atitude...an then she claims she can't find man on nairaland.. madam u stand no shance in life!! (No oofensece angry

None Taken!
Re: 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. by vague: 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
I love Max and her sense of humour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija / DOWNLOAD: Love And Law - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama / Big Brother Naija:simply Tacha Suffers A Nip Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.