Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60096 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4971549_img20170308wa0013_jpeg5ff743b1f79188fdca59aac4d8bef2a4

At least five people have been killed in a clash between Yoruba and Hausa traders in the Sabo area of Ile-Ife in Osun state.

A resident of the ancient city told TheCable that the situation started on Tuesday, but escalated on Wednesday morning.

Adeyeye Ogunwusi, ooni of Ife, reportedly intervened through seeking the assistance of security operatives.

The security agents deployed in the town were said to have foiled an attempt of aggrieved Yoruba residents to gain access into Sabo community, which is predominantly occupied by Hausa people.

The angry mob then stormed Lagere, a neighbouring community, and attacked Hausa traders there.

A witness said security agents found it difficult to control the rampaging mob.

Many have fled Ife as a result of the crisis, which has also led to the destruction of property worth millions of naira.

Some of the persons who sustained injuries have been taken to the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH) for medical attention.

The cause of the clash is not yet known.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-many-dead-as-hausa-yoruba-clash-in-ile-ife

Photo credits: http://punchng.com/photos-aftermath-of-hausa-yoruba-clash-in-osun/#

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Jabioro: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
They the Hausa /Fulani forgot that they are in the center of Yoruba land. You do anyhow, You See anyhow.. hostility to your host is dangerous to your life..

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
It baffles me a lot

They show hatred among other tribes and they want to be loved

Love is give and take

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

It can happen anywhere
afonja grin

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles me a lot

Love is give and take

BMC alert grin

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by ajepako(f): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
And someone will tell me it's one Nigeria shebi?

When some people can kill in any region and government agencies will pretend all is well?

One Nigeria my yansh!

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sdindan: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It can happen anywhere

Is that the topic?

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by freeze001(f): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It can happen anywhere

You mean the incident should have been swept under d carpet and not make d news so that 'the particular region' will not take the flak for the madness of others? Are they d ones that caused the clash b/w ur people?What meds are you on really?

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

As expected. nothing said about the attackers

Since you know the cause if the fight I think you are in a better position to tell us

We are Omoluabi

We don't preach hatred

We don't breath hatred

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

You mean the incident should have been swept under d carpet and not make d news so that 'the particular region' will not take the flak for the madness of others? Are they d ones that caused the clash b/w ur people?What meds are you on really?

I always avoid religious and tribal bigots

They only reason based on what they believe in

Swe.....rve

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by madridguy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
So sister na Hausa caused the crisis between Ife and Modakeke? Erin and Offa?

ajepako:

When some people can kill in any region and government agencies will pretend all is well?

One Nigeria my yansh!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by evilapc: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It can happen anywhere
Why can't you give them your family to slaughter to prove your patriotism. .

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by ajepako(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
So sister na Hausa caused the crisis between Ife and Modakeke? Erin and Offa?

Aburo, did I mention a particular tribe ni?

Abi ife omo Igbo don shack you ni?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

Who shows hatred and seeks love? Shame no go let you talk true o! Call a spade a spade!

What shame are you really talking about?

Check most of your post

I have never seen love shown to others aside what you believe

You want love, you show love
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by oooppp2(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles me a lot

Love is give and take

U praise d killing in the region and expect them to mourn with you in your predicament

Like u said love is give and take

Whatever u sow u shall reap

All those making a mokery of millions of defenceless children and women killed during biafra war by the muderous army of duara and their brown roof colleague shall meet their calamitous end!

2chronicle 20:15 comes to mind

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by freeze001(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

What shame are you really talking about?
Check most of your post
I have never seen love shown to others aside what you believe
You want love, you show love

I don't practice ur brand of love that equals deceit and cowardice. Have some self respect please!

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
ajepako:

One Nigeria my yansh!

Sis please spare us this now! !!!!!

It's not about party now

It's about the truth

Do we know the root cause or based on hearsay

Masses of this country are always at the receiving end of the hatred preached by our political class

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by ajepako(f): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Sis please spare us this now! !!!!!

It's not about party now

It's about the truth

Do we know the root cause or based on hearsay

Masses of this country are always at the receiving end of the hatred preached by our political class

Party? any reference to that ?

Neih....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

I don't practice ur brand of love that equals deceit and cowardice. Have some self respect please!

You just say cowardice ?

When you go about littering the whole of tour page with inciting statements.

What do you call that ?

You need really orientation of how things work

Open your eyes of understanding

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by madridguy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ngozi love dey shack me seriously but she never give me green light @ all.

ajepako:

Aburo, did I mention a particular tribe ni?

Abi ife omo Igbo don shack you ni?

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by igwebuike01: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Since you know the cause if the fight I think you are in a better position to tell us

We are Omoluabi

We don't preach hatred

We don't breath hatred
i pity afonjas

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by profhezekiah: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Are U a programmed robot or sometin because U always sound annoying
CROWNWEALTH019:

BMC alert grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
profhezekiah:
Are U a programmed robot or sometin because U always sound annoying
get off ma mention undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by freeze001(f): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

You just say cowardice ?
When you go about littering the whole of tour page with inciting statements.
What do you call that ?
You need really orientation of how things work
Open your eyes of understanding

Kindly get real and face the present threat in your domain. Good thing u implicitly acknowledge that deceitful nature which u attempt to pass off as love.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by abu12: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
pray against retaliation

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by profhezekiah: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Get a brain,dont let d cancer called hatred kill U
CROWNWEALTH019:

get off ma mention undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.