Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again (29592 Views)

Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by lollypeezle(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
ha
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by FILEBE(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose! what significant thing have you done for the people of Ekiti?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by SweetJoystick(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
When the recall them, na you go still cry wilf
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by enigmaticlion: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Awolowo was never a hero, he was a selfish scam artiste
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
twale for you sire

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
When the mods are high on BBN and Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by LorDBolton(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ekiti people sha... Fountain of idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by ELPablochapo: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

Nope Rochas is an outcast in igboland

Not all pregnancy is safe not aborting you was a mistake taken too far

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by chinex276(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunmsg:
The police and DSS should immediately withdraw their personnel from the governor since he doesn't need their protection. Let us see how his ordinary people will protect him all over the country.

Fayose can't keep talking nonsense and getting away with it. Someone needs to clear this guys doubt that he's not super human.

but lie Mohammed was making sense wen he was in d opposition abi ??
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by DonCortino: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunmsg:
The police and DSS should immediately withdraw their personnel from the governor since he doesn't need their protection. Let us see how his ordinary people will protect him all over the country.

Fayose can't keep talking nonsense and getting away with it. Someone needs to clear this guys doubt that he's not super human.

Are u planning to attack him? Mgbo?
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Definitely a criminal and outlaw like you don't need

Your thugs will do the needful
ogbeni shatap there and which naija politician is noble? just asking though-BMC spotted
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by LorDBolton(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Awolowo was never a hero, he was a selfish scam artiste

A selfish man who fought for "right to secession". To be included in the constitution.

But the selfless azikiwe fought it and sent letters to Britain accusing him(awo) of. Treachery.

today no one can leave without winning a massive bloody civil war...so if awolowo was a scam artiste then what do we call azikiwe??

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by sshalom(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gov. Fayose sometimes takes politics to the extreme. The Police and DSS are mandated by the law of Nigeria to provide security and protection to certain government functionaries and he is one of such. He should try as much as possible to keep them out of politics and the battle for party supremacy. It is tough but it is something he must do as the CEO of Ekiti State.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by pirees: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

man shall not live by bread alone tongue
TheDevilHimseIf dey quote bible undecided
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by sharpden: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunmsg:

Guy before you see him make such public declaration, he has already planned what to achieve with such propaganda.

Pray he doesn't trap APC!
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by mickeyrova(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
@Seun and his üseless mods,so u guys deleted a post I made telling you of how you promote tribal violence right?
Keep it up.

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Olayinkaoj(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
I listened to him live. He said ''if the government of APC wants to remove their DSS and the Police, they are free to remove them''. He said his people would defend him.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose is nothing but a slowpoke.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by malware: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunmsg:

Don't worry time would make him realise that even without anybody's interference.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose go soon see wetin he dey find, i will be the last person to say RIP
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
So that you can run away before handing over next year? Mba.

They are not there to protect you, they are there to make sure you don't sneak out of the country through Seme border.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by DollarAngel(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pure Ogboni, He is been protected from Beyond
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Idomapikin: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
I dont just know, i must confess i love this man no be small. Ok make we swap governor, Ekiti take ortom give us fayose.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Restorelife: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
i have read something like this on dailyfamily.ng

you can read about [img][/img]https://i2.wp.com/www.dailyfamily.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/fayose-1.jpg?w=384
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Ifeola1: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
dis man is a talkative he want people to know dat is relevant and d life is not like that?
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Ifeola1: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
pls what's ur own achievement in four years in office u are now telling us I will I will Nigeria don't wise more Dan that
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Ifeola1: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
pls what's ur own achievement in four years in office u are now telling us I will I will Nigeria don wise more Dan that
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oga governor, you do not really need to tell us. What you should do is to turn them back when they resume for work in the morning. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Nwachukwu1986(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
hmmmmm fayose ;;; ask Ngige what happened to him as governor in anambra stat with full police, dss,sss,mopol,bakasssi, and even agbero and u telling them to come remove ur police. aka adighi ya
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by jbcul4ril(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
How does that affect the common man? who care about you? I have my life to live and you have yours,,,,pleasssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Omisore, Says It Is Well / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.