Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again (29590 Views)

Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
twale for you sire

Even he is greater than Ojukwu, Azikwe, Chinua Achebe, etc from Igbo clan..
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Anyifancy: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by mohciz69(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Definitely a criminal and outlaw like you don't need

Your thugs will do the needful

Zombie
How market
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by bedspread: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
sapele914:
There's an old adage "The Gods make a man crazy first, before they destoy him. Mr fayose you are headed for self destruction.
THAT WILL BE AFTER U
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by bizzibodi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chief Clown of d south west!
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by kenoz(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2017
I always enjoy this man
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Rexnegro(m): 2:17am On Mar 09, 2017
seunmsg:
The police and DSS should immediately withdraw their personnel from the governor since he doesn't need their protection. Let us see how his ordinary people will protect him all over the country.

Fayose can't keep talking nonsense and getting away with it. Someone needs to clear this guys doubt that he's not super human.
just let him be for now, Na immunity dey give Am say na. only pity people who believe his mind games/gimmick, he's no saint as he's trying to present itself all in The name of playing opposition.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by slap1(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2017
seunmsg:
The police and DSS should immediately withdraw their personnel from the governor since he doesn't need their protection. Let us see how his ordinary people will protect him all over the country.

Fayose can't keep talking nonsense and getting away with it. Someone needs to clear this guys doubt that he's not super human.

El-Rufai has been talking nonsense and getting away with it.
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by irepsuccess: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HE IS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE.....
which people? the people he failed to pay their salary? he is just an attention seeker
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by odysey: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
twale for you sire

the name Osho no longer carries weight
Re: Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again by Hokstrend: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.