Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix (845 Views)

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix / Update On The So Called "Empowerment" Program By Infinix Nigeria / Check Out This New Phones By Infinix And Tecno (infinix Smart & Tecno Wx4 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by gonaij: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
This life sha, so Infinix took some of their customers who won their raffle to Dubai and paid for everything!! I thought it was a lie oo, untill i started seeing pictures. Looks like they are really having fun. But how come no girl won undecided Congratulations to them though.

Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by Nicheey(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
FCT ;DFCT
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by Nicheey(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
FTC ;DFCT
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by gonaij: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nicheey:
FTC ;DFCT
Zobo for you grin
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by Turks: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kk
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by qinxilancao(f): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
wow
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by Mobileman829(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
gonaij:
Zobo for you grin
smh, na only Zobo u fit afford
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by Pheeknow: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2017
gonaij:
This life sha, so Infinix took some of their customers who won their raffle to Dubai and paid for everything!! I thought it was a lie oo, untill i started seeing pictures. Looks like they are really having fun. But how come no girl won undecided Congratulations to them though.
Flexing international grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by Lead01: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
It is not a scam o. My name is Hope and I'm one of the lucky winners of the all expense paid trip to dubai. Infinix handled everything as promised and they did not only pay for our flight and accommodation they gave each of us(the four lucky winners) money to shop. The shopping money was multiples of the amount I paid for the zero 4 phone. They even gave us a proper city tour in Dubai. We visited all the interesting places in Dubai. It was fun all the way. I bless the day I made the decision to buy the phone. So stop doubting, the trip is genuine and I'm a living witness. Infinix is too much plus their products are very good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by mrprezident007(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thanks for saying the truth oo. Hope you had fun
Lead01:
It is not a scam o. My name is Hope and I'm one of the lucky winners of the all expense paid trip to dubai. Infinix handled everything as promised and they did not only pay for our flight and accommodation they gave each of us(the four lucky winners) money to shop. The shopping money was multiples of the amount I paid for the zero 4 phone. They even gave us a proper city tour in Dubai. We visited all the interesting places in Dubai. It was fun all the way. I bless the day I made the decision to buy the phone. So stop doubting, the trip is genuine and I'm a living witness. Infinix is too much plus their products are very good.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Of An All Expense Trip To Dubai By Infinix by mrprezident007(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
37!! We are the 37th out of 100 most admired brands in Africa according to African business. We are grateful for your support, thankful for your patronage and hopeful towards a brighter future. #InfinixMobile

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Builds Tool To Help Spot False & Fake News / Fero Iris Review And Price Nigeria / Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.