Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome (37659 Views)

Brandi Akpobome 21st Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Daughter / Mary Akpobome's 50th Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Ali Baba And Wife, Mary Akpobome, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by NEHLIVE: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Here is a press statement from the management of Heritage Bank...

HERITAGE BANK – Our Response

Our attention has yet again been drawn to an online news story on SaharaReporters.com titled, “Heritage Bank sends Ali Baba’s Wife on Loan –Recovery Suspension”.

The Management, categorically refutes these claimsand hereby state clearly that Mrs Mary Akpobome remains a valued Executive Director of the Bank.

We strongly disclaim all allegations made on the news blog that Mrs Akpobome or any other member of our Board and Management have in any way engaged in any fraud whatsoever.

Financial institutions have credit policies governing its processes and management. These policies are designed and enforced to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the entire credit chain.

Heritage Bank has never been controlled by any one individual or “powerful” individual(s) as deceitfully stated by Sahara Reporters. Heritage bank is a legal entity, and like any other public liability company, is managed by an efficient Management andBoard accountable to all its stakeholders.

We find the insistent and vehement attacks particularly by Sahara Reporters appalling, malicious, unprofessional and unethical.

Consistent with our core values, we are resolutely committed to strict adherence to regulations and to our service contract with all our stakeholders.
Signed.
Management

http://www.lightwatch247.tk/2017/03/heritage-bank-nigeria-reacts-to-news.html

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Ekakamba: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
I dedicate this FTC to all dem virtuous women out there! Happy girls, ladies women's Day! cool

10 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by twinskenny(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by tdayof(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bloggers. Funny set of humans.

If you don't listen to news, you're uninformed. If you listen to news, you're misinformed.

59 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by corperscorner: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Where is this geh na.....time is going

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by hilario8898(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Not bad
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by aspabay(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by dohhnutt1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blackout: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout
Click Here https://www.nairaland.com/3670426/blackout-lets-talk-area-affected to talk your own

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by AntiWailer: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hope all the eediots abusing her can now go and sleep.

But wait oo. The bank did not deny the suspension.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by uc4mee: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by kingdenny(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sahara is just an infertile land with no sign of life.. just ignore them tongue

5 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by ConcNiggress56(f): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
heritage bank is the only bank without atm>> or have you ever seen an heritage bank atm before?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by aspabay(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
and Sahara Reporters is just falling my hand.

well there is no smoke without fire
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Seen
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by LifeDrama: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
God help us all.
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by chloedogie(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
The only reason why bloggers and social media trumpeters like sahara reporters are still existing is because of the level of insanity in this country. Were it to be a sane society where they have paid like 100million naira twice for publishing unconfirmed lies like this, they would have packed up by now. Not their faults sha. I wouldn't blame them. But one day we will get there and they will all know the punishment for character damage.

6 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Useless press release grin

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by qualityovenbake(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is good they came out to clear the air
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
we really need thats social media bill. enuf of fake and malicious news haba

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by themonk(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sahara reporters...jokers
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by stcool(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
If you are still looking for the devil...you will find it in Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Are they (Sahara Reporters) not the ones who 'broke' the news of Apostle and Stephanie? Sahara Reporters are notoriously unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na wa for dis sahara sha. Dey can too do sometimes

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by chinex276(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
sahara go just carry news any how lyk woman
Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by gazilion: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
The reputation of Sahara Reporters have really diminished over the years! They started well with good investigative journalism and taking governments/institutions to the cleaners in issues of obvious corrupt practices. However, nowadays, news emanating from them are taken with a pinch of salt as they have proven to be unreliable and inconsistent.

It is better to choose what to publish with correct facts than to make up stories and publish blatant lies without cross checking relevant facts!

Gazilion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by creamylicious(f): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
tdayof:

If you don't listen to news, you're uninformed, if you listen to news, you're misinformed.
word for today ..... I wish i could favourite it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by SteveNoris10: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
My fellow single nairalanders abeg make we emulate Alibaba by marrying women with brain.

Dalunu!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by creamylicious(f): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
tdayof:

If you don't listen to news, you're uninformed, if you listen to news, you're misinformed.
word for today ..... I wish i could favourite this

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by walex2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Read and digest.
They did not deny but issue statement for damage control .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by opribo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Heritage Bank should cut the drama out, the bank is still too young in the day to be in the wrong side of news all the time. They should look at GTBank and find out how they have managed to stay on this long without any sensational news.

A young bank should learn to take baby steps, what type of management would so early in the day be saddled with bad loan portfolio as if they have been in business for up to a decade. Its really a sign of bad management and that management needs to be immediately changed before they run the bank aground.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome by Inferno17: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have. Here in abakaliki
ConcNiggress56:
heritage bank is the only bank without atm>> or have you ever seen an heritage bank atm before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode / "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.