Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter (19430 Views)

My Bitter Experience With VIO Officials In Abuja - Affi Bassey / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - AutoReportNG / Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by iamkingzlee(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Akanniade:

Police can be nicer and more forgiving than these vio twerp.
Of course na! Ah! VIO keh? I no dey like use eye see them sef
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by brandmix: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
About time.

Back in Poland, private cars have radios where people relay police positions.

Very helpful in avoiding speed tickets.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
DirtyGold:
Trust Nigerians to abuse stuffs.... so vio is now a plague that you are now reporting and avoiding?
Smh for Nigerians

What's tha business?

You haven't been at the wrong end of them before. They punctured my tire when I lost patience with their begging and tried to leave.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by OJILLEX(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
El rufai don ban dem for Kaduna
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by calberian: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2017
SlimHan:
All in the pursuit of money.

You need to see the way they run after bus or cars that refuses to give them money especially in Osun state.

Some officer's white shirt is already brownish in color and you see them with their pot belly urinating on road side buildings and they see nothing wrong with that

VIO in Osun state? Her you really shwore?
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by SlimHan(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
calberian:

VIO in Osun state? Her you really shwore?
more than sure. I wish i saw this earlier, would have snapped them at Osogbo today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Manufacturing: Nigeria To Build Industrial Parks In Three States / 9 Most Common Car-buying Mistakes To Avoid / The Best Jeep For Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.