Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) (32494 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by LivingHuman: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
See the previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/3670883/ministers-sing-birthday-song-osinbajo

Ministers including Rotimi Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, Kemi Adeosun among others held a cake cutting session with acting president, Yemi Osinbajo after the Federal Executive council meeting in Abuja.

See Photos below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photos-ministers-cut-cake-with-acting.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
My President

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by misscrystals(f): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
happy birth proff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
kiss
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy Birthday sir.

5 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sorry, i have to do it again:

If the vice president was/is anything different from the pack, i expected him to calmly observe his so called birthday and move on.. This country is in a dire state now; violent uprising here and there, hunger, recession, accidents, roaring suicides and all that.... In the midst of all that, folks willl turn the TV at nine for evening news and what will they see? Not a presidential move or policy statement to alleviate their sufferings., No! What they will see is a vice president , deputizing for a thoroughly rudderless and incapacitated president busy cutting fat cakes, dancing skelewu ontop of their pains! Reminds you of one tacky Gowon celebrating his marriage while the country lost millions in a war! Priorities.., priorities ma people... Osibande can do better. I heard he is a pastor, so what with all that presidential noise? People are dying and their president is Awol while the vice is busy partying like P-Diddy? What comes over them in that Abuja sef?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Jengem: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
See greedy amaechi tryna hide his big potbelly

Cow

2 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by LivingHuman: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just stop there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jengem:
See greedy amaechi tryna hide his big potbelly

Cow
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
that art work at the back will be very expensive
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Am proud of u Osinbajo

If u want this man to run for president in 2019, Hit like, if not click share

43 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by deedondavi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigige be looking like a blind willow.

2 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
You better watch your back from incompetence. We have never had it bad like this, almost all the ministers are egghead!! Like father like son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

If the vice president was/is anything different from the pack, i expected him to calmly observe his so called birthday and move on.. This country is in a dire state now; violent uprising here and there, hunger, recession, accidents, roaring suicides and all that.... In the midst of all that, folks willl turn the TV at nine for evening news and what will they see? Not a presidential move or policy statement to alleviate their sufferings., No! What they will see is a vice president , deputizing for a thoroughly rudderless and incapacitated president busy cutting fat cakes, dancing skelewu ontop of their pains! Reminds you of one tacky Gowon celebrating his marriage while the country lost millions in a war! Priorities.., priorities ma people... Osibande can do better. I heard he is a pastor, so what with all that presidential noise? People are dying and their president is Awol while the vice is busy partying like P-Diddy? What comes over them in that Abuja sef?
Na wa oo... so much bitterness! Yes you have the right to criticise people especially when you don't like them or don't approve of their ways, but at least we can play the opposition with a bit of decency. A man quietly celebrating his birthday with his family in his house (on the other thread), and then cutting a cake in the office with his staff, is this what you term 'noisy celebration' or PARTYING? Or should he order everyone around to quit taking pictures in order to please you?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by asumo12: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Where are the governors na
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by mascot87(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

Bros, na so your problem big reach wey be say na every time you dey too serious.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by dannytoe(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
nice one .God bless osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Waste of time and money senseless activity by insensitive people.
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by 1wolex85: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
obailala:
Na wa oo
As in! I just weak

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
everytim
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by RealityShot: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
60 years Oldman that's supposed to be a retired civil servant
Is the president of our country and some are celebrating!

Mtchewww!

I pity Nigeria shaa

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
We cant wait to eradicate APC from our constitution

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by ejire042(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

You are officially the first person I will say this to on Nairaland...you are just stupid.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by osile2012: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tempted to call him president , but HBD Acting President Osibanjo. undecided
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
GOAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

11 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Yusuf54: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy Bufday the Professor....from Commissioner to Vice President,ko easy rara...Na God ooooo..
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by ejire042(m): 8:57pm
owobokiri:

You are officially the first person I will say this to on Nairaland...you are just stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by murtalaa(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
See fashola, his former oga, relegated to the back. Power is indeed transient.

1 Like

Re: Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
And BEHOLD BEHIND them, forefathers were angry. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.