Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (64019 Views)

Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement / Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos / FRSC Releases Statement On Otedola Explosion, Reveal New Route Motorist Must Tak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US by MzzCutie(f): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2017
God will judge all of you that is trying to spoil my name. how would i say to myself that i'm a criminal.i know nothing about this and i'm sure someone is using my details and my number for this...if anything should happen to me or my career,i swear to God,Jehovah will revenge for me and moroever,God should judge me if i have ever dupe any people about this visa poo,i don't even know anything about it.i don't even owe the 2 number. some people are just enemies of progress.why would you have time to do all this poo to spoil another man career?please delete this post before its too late.
bjhaid:
dominique, seun abeg ban this scammer
Re: US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US by Wiseoldman: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Are you OK at all? Telling me to delete my post before it is too late. Superstitious Africans. Too late for what actually. Don't annoy me young fellow!

MzzCutie:
God will judge all of you that is trying to spoil my name. how would i say to myself that i'm a criminal.i know nothing about this and i'm sure someone is using my details and my number for this...if anything should happen to me or my career,i swear to God,Jehovah will revenge for me and moroever,God should judge me if i have ever dupe any people about this visa shit,i don't even know anything about it.i don't even owe the 2 number. some people are just enemies of progress.why would you have time to do all this shit to spoil another man career?please delete this post before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos / Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.