Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) (1729 Views)

Forbidden Attraction / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) by Khris3(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Story Line: Mesoma and Morire have been friends all their lives then they ‘accidentally’ had sex and her life is changed forever by his mastery of her body.

If anyone had told me that I would become this crazy and obsessed just by getting laid, I would have done it sooner.
I mean, it’s been 2 weeks after it happened, but I still have it on my mind like it happened 2 hours ago.
People often say they still buzz long after a particular occurrence, I really didn’t understand what it meant until Morire and I did it on the couch 13 days ago.

I know very well that I am not supposed to be like this, it was not supposed to be like this… didn’t we already have that discussion about how it was just mistake and how we need to keep it at that so that we’ll continue being friends as we’ve been since primary 4?
We both agreed it was better left at that one time, we would be better without going down that lane again.
No emotions, no recurrence. We’ll just move on.

But how am I supposed to do that when most of my spare time, every unguarded moment, has been spent recounting and rehashing, reliving every single move he made, and how I, as if possessed, responded with equal fervor, lingering motion, heavily dependent on how intense his touch and thrusts were?
It’s been two weeks and I still remember every tiny detail, the way his lean muscles bunched, and how I raised a hand to wipe the little beads of sweat that crept out of his pores and stayed on his forehead while he touched me with those slightly-callused fingers.

I remember everything, every little detail – the way he tried and failed to keep himself from letting out the occasional moan, the way he seemed to know where to touch at the very exact time, and for how long. The way… Dammit! Enough of this torture. I’m going to call him now and ask to come see him.
We have to do this again.

Promises be damned. I don’t mind losing this friendship. We‘ve been at it long enough, anyway. 16 years is no joke. If I would lose this friendship, so be it.
I just need to let him know how much I need this. :-XStory Line:[/b] Mesoma and Morire have been friends all their lives then they ‘accidentally’ had sex and her life is changed forever by his mastery of her body.

If anyone had told me that I would become this crazy and obsessed just by getting laid, I would have done it sooner.
I mean, it’s been 2 weeks after it happened, but I still have it on my mind like it happened 2 hours ago.
People often say they still buzz long after a particular occurrence, I really didn’t understand what it meant until Morire and I did it on the couch 13 days ago.

I know very well that I am not supposed to be like this, it was not supposed to be like this… didn’t we already have that discussion about how it was just mistake and how we need to keep it at that so that we’ll continue being friends as we’ve been since primary 4?
We both agreed it was better left at that one time, we would be better without going down that lane again.
No emotions, no recurrence. We’ll just move on.

But how am I supposed to do that when most of my spare time, every unguarded moment, has been spent recounting and rehashing, reliving every single move he made, and how I, as if possessed, responded with equal fervor, lingering motion, heavily dependent on how intense his touch and thrusts were?
It’s been two weeks and I still remember every tiny detail, the way his lean muscles bunched, and how I raised a hand to wipe the little beads of sweat that crept out of his pores and stayed on his forehead while he touched me with those slightly-callused fingers.

I remember everything, every little detail – the way he tried and failed to keep himself from letting out the occasional moan, the way he seemed to know where to touch at the very exact time, and for how long. The way… Dammit! Enough of this torture. I’m going to call him now and ask to come see him.
We have to do this again.

Promises be damned. I don’t mind losing this friendship. We‘ve been at it long enough, anyway. 16 years is no joke. If I would lose this friendship, so be it.
I just need to let him know how much I need this....Continue Reading @

http://www.wapextra.com.ng/11891-story-morires-forbidden-tool-took-me-to-heaven-on-a-couch.html
Re: Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) by Khris3(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
A Short Romantic Story
Re: Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) by Khris3(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) by Khris3(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. / Which Are Your Most Favourite Books On Wattpad Or Fictionpress? / THC - A Dealer's Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.