Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

"Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims (35452 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Eleniyan15: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
D game was fixed, d referee was bribed.

na y I like Chelsea,dem go pack bus even der strike go turn 4
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Missmossy(f): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Who ask you aunty??See talk undecided
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL FOREVER LOVE CHELSEA...

EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE KEEP INSULTING THEM THAT ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS PARK BUS....

IT ALWAYS WORKED FOR THEM AT LEAST

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT, I SEIZE TO WATCH ANY BARCA GAME EXCEPT IT'S AGAINST REAL MADRID OR CHELSEA COS THOSE SEEM TO BE THE ONLY CLUB SIDES IN THE WORLD THAT CAN HOLD THEM !!!!

PSG'S COACH SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY..... IMMEDIATELY (INCLUDING THE MF PLAYERS !!!)

AFTER ARSENAL DISGRACED ENGLAND... THE FOOLS ALSO DISGRACED FRANCE

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by FTBOY: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
D game was fixed, d referee was bribed.
nne, biko, were paracetamol and drink. ogadimma inugo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Story!
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by holatimmy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Breeze what blow fowl yansh have open oo

So I imagine..you are their Godmother
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by chuksjuve(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Check my profile.
You'd be glad you did
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by davidif: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerians and there penchant for conspiracy theories.
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
FTBOY, you have a fan here. grin
Fan ko Air conditioner ni
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Anderlis(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Meanwhile... Kemen was featured on CNN news today

http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/03/big-brother-has-nigerians-suddenly.html
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by fullz: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
na back of tv diz girl dey watch?
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by kingcomet(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Rubbish write up

The writer, Rubbish!
The OP, Rubbish!
The source, Rubbish!
The MOD that pushed this to FP, Rubbish!
The ones that will believe this rubbish, Rubbish !
Those that will see this as rubbish, Rubbish!

This should win the most senseless post of the year, RUBBISH!!!
The person that will comment RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
FTBOY:
nne, biko, were paracetamol and drink. ogadimma inugo. grin grin
Ur profile though undecided
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by FTBOY: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
Ur profile though undecided
what's wrong with the profile, love? grin it's the expression of a loving man to his caring woman. you just need to look me like a newborn. grin
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Crapy Bullshit
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by AfroSamurai: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nma27:
Fan ko Air conditioner ni
tongue
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by AntiWailer: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Trump will be jealous right now.

Just when he thought he was the only one who can write rubbish on SOCIAL MEDIA grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
just because he sexually violated fellow housemate

I put it to you that u r a rapist.

Olosho

2 Likes

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
tongue
I enjoyed d animation u dubbed ur monicker after..
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ritieyalu:
please kindly watch the video,stop decieving yourself

Even the video we saw was just a small part of it. Big brother did not even air the exact thing that happened because it was disgusting, big brother alwys hide x rated scenes from the show. Trust me kemen did. Lot more than we saw. When big brother showed the rest of the videos (the ones we didn't see) to bisola she almost burst into tears and she apologized to t boss for calling her a witch.

2 Likes

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by kayusre: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
What is this one saying
BestySam:
I agree to an extent. Remember, when biggie brought the fake housemates, he was the only housemate that suspected something fishy abut the introduction.

But last last TBoss is a witch.

3 Likes

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by anonimi: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2017
decatalyst:
No wonder...some ladies are better appreciated when their mouth are shut! undecided undecided

True talk for SOME ladies and some men also who seem to have their brains under the soles of their feet.
Did the senseless Oge not read about his APOLOGY
In Yoruba, Oge means beauty, however this Oge is beauty WITHOUT brains surely.

sugarbelly4:
Kemen has finally tenders his apologies to TBoss and all women, following his disgraceful act, in the Big Brother House. This was disclosed by PayPorte on their Instagram page, as they posted the picture of Kemen and the apology he tendered. Read below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYewyUDl6a/?taken-by=payporte

Kemen Apologises To TBoss for his Acts in Big Brother Naija House:

My name is Ekemini Ekerette, popularly known as Kemen ( @Kemen_Fitness ) one of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate. I am a Fitness Trainer and a Model before joining the Big Brother house.

I hereby tender my sincere apologies to TBoss and ask for her forgiveness as well as all the women in Africa that i hurt from the circumstances surrounding my disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house recently.
I knew that everybody was playing the game in the house at the same time competing for the prize. I realized that I over played my game which brought about my disqualification .
As you all know, I have my fitness outfit, where I train a lot of people both men and women. There has been no case or report of such acts from me. I regret the turn of play while trying to play and compete for the prize.

I apologize to Tboss family, fans and friends for hurting their perception. I also use this medium to apologize to all women being the International Women’s Day, and the entire crew of Big Brother Nigeria, including my fans and family. #BBNaija #JustForYou #PayPorte

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-apologizes-to-tboss-and.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by anonimi: 12:15am On Mar 09, 2017
AntiWailer:
Trump will be jealous right now.

Just when he thought he was the only one who can right rubbish on SOCIAL MEDIA grin grin

Do you mean WRITE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by aamstih: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2017
How much pls?

Jodforex:

grin

All you need do is get your self obonge syinix rechargeable fan....
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by anonimi: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A strong Kemen fan who still doesn't believe Kemen was evicted from the Big Brother Naija show just because he sexually violated fellow housemate TBoss has spoken up.

Is it hunger for traffic that made this blogger use the phrase JUST because to describe something that would have earned the animalistic Kemen a jail term in civilised societies

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by mhizAnnie(f): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Village people have used this one's sense to fry garri

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by adegeye38(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2017
When you look at a theory from the point of careful observations, you start wondering maybe there is some truth in it after all.

The whole big brother enterprise seems devilish somehow, look at the "all seeing eye" or the eye of horus in their logo, every student of cryptology or history knws dat sign is occultic, its affiliated with devil worship and sun worship, Illuminati nd d rest

Big brother "devil"?

lets be watchful

1 Like

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by anonimi: 12:57am On Mar 09, 2017
adegeye38:
When you look at a theory from the point of careful observations, you start wondering maybe there is some truth in it after all.

The whole big brother enterprise seems devilish somehow, look at the "all seeing eye" or the eye of horus in their logo, every student of cryptology or history knws dat sign is occultic, its affiliated with devil worship and sun worship, Illuminati nd d rest

Big brother "devil"?

lets be watchful

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by adegeye38(m): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
religion has nothing to do wit wat have typed, just trying to prove a theory based on observation and historical facts

now, religion hold africa back to some xtent, but we also hold our self back due to our way of thinking, character and society
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by duke2017: 1:10am On Mar 09, 2017
game was fixed, ref was bribed..OK..tell me, what did PSG play for 95minutes?..did they play as if they want to win d match?..ask Chelsea in 2012 n they will tell u they were ready...PSG were not ready...
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by zinaunreal(m): 1:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Cant we just get some entertainment in this recession without some biitch talking trash eh? If say i know your house i for come flog you nonsense... Everything is cult and black suspicious substance. Wetin dey do her is a mixture of lack of common sense and ignorance and even a mad man advice you to avoid people like her. What nonsense
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by mayoor15(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Akshow:
Chai! Kemen don enter one chance.

In other news, psg is the most useless team on earth. How can u throw away a four goals lead?
PSG Arsenal's younger brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy / Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.