Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

"Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims (35450 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Animenova.org You can also try Berseker. It's a killer. You'll totally enjoy it.
I've seen Berserker... watched d movies but didn't bother with d series. They dropped d graphic quality
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by AfroSamurai: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
I've seen Berserker... watched d movies but didn't bother with d series. They dropped d graphic quality
Oh forget about the graphics, the story and fight scenes are awesome. Especially when Griffith transformed into that demon king. Can't believe I was moonstruck. Like I didn't even expect the story would take such a twist.
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Oh forget about the graphics, the story and fight scenes are awesome. Especially when Griffith transformed into that demon king. Can't believe I was moonstruck. Like I didn't even expect the story would take such a twist.
You remember that scene where Gut rescued griffith from that dungeon? I enjoyed how he ended that ugly dwarf... lol
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by AfroSamurai: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
You remember that scene where Gut rescued griffith from that dungeon? I enjoyed how he ended that ugly dwarf... lol
Yea I do. I smiled when I watched it, but what he (the dwarf) did to Griffith made me sad. Men! He messed Griffith up. To think I felt sorry for Griffith, like I was really sorry for him. Then again the way and manner he sacrificed his friends to become the demon king made me hate and smiled at what the dwarf did to him. To think of what Griffith did to Casca made me more than shock. shocked
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Jodforex(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

How much is this?
20090 for 16inch and 24500 18inch
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by VickyRotex(f): 1:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Jodforex:

20090 for 16inch and 24500 18inch

How does the shipping work? And this your price na last price? undecided
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Nma27:
D game was fixed, d referee was bribed.
shebi na your papa fix am ni? i dont understand why there are many morons in this country !!!!if you knew it was fixed why didnt you stake your papa,boyfriend and aristo house ?rubbish pikin
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by Jodforex(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
VickyRotex:

How does the shipping work? And this your price na last price? undecided

Thats the best price u can get out there.... my office is at PH. we can send by any means know to you.
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by VickyRotex(f): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodforex:

Thats the best price u can get out there.... my office is at PH. we can send by any means know to you.

Okay no problem. Thanks. Will keep you updated if I decide.
Re: "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims by richendo: 10:36am On May 17, 2020
This fan is useless and fake, didnt even last 3 months. Waste of money. I regret buying it, I'll have just added small money and gotten a Binaton

Jodforex:

grin

All you need do is get your self obonge syinix rechargeable fan....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy / BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney / Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.