Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,578 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) (41753 Views)

How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by martinsokwudiri(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2017
barca till the very end........FCB...MSN
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Uyi168: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2017
its just a prediction sha..a friend even stake with 1k,barca to go through...

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by iluvpomo(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Thank God I am not a PSG fan else I would have broken my TV.
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by adecz: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
A wishful thinking that came to pass.

Even clock that isn't working, 'tells' the
correct time, twice everyday...

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by ikp120(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
oladayo63:

It was a dedication to his nephew Rodrigo who called him all afternoon on that match day (vs Celta Vigo).
Hmmm. Really cool!
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by FTBOY: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2017
bestspoke:
Arsenal, PSG, Benfica are all Flying Emirates.
You'll all noticed how they flew outta UCL.
fly emirates is for losers. grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Gagaboy1212(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
oladayo63:

It was a dedication to his nephew Rodrigo who called him all afternoon on that match day (vs Celta Vigo).
its a lie rodrigo is not related to him it was a message to the Barcelona director
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Prinszevor(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
diegosticks:

Abeg teach
As useless threads dey make fp anyhow, I have hope like Barcelona did
abeg teach us hw to mk fp sip sugar
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by diegosticks(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Prinszevor:
abeg teach us hw to mk fp sip sugar

At night or early morning, go to forums and be looking for posts you think people would like and useless ones that can make fp like snake, a cele and yeyebrity thread and if anyone never comment, comment 1st and book space. Sundays look for tithe and offering posts, yesterday I went for barca posts
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by mecussey(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2017
fidefineboy:
11hrs before the match between Barcelona and PSG, this guy predicted the correct scores..
Check pictures below.

Oboy this na Barca win and over 6.5....odd 10.00

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by chris31(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2017
ikp120:
But what signal was Messi really sending through that call sign?
It was weekend match against Celta Vigo the signal was dedicated to his cousin who spent many hours on the phone to celebrate a family event with.
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by kingDELE(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Kentura:
na try ur luck prediction the guy do... for bet9ja, a die hard barca fan insisted that barca must qualify and played correct score 5:1 5:0 6:0 6:1 single with 1k each... the bet dn enter buh u call this kinda stuff LUCK!
him own don beta walai.
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by kingDELE(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2017
segebase:
na 3.5 I carry am with 20k ...off to redeem my money
hw much b ur profit?
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by metallisc(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2017
bestspoke:
Arsenal, PSG, Benfica are all Flying Emirates.
You'll all noticed how they flew outta UCL.

they flew back to the emirates on broken wings! grin grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by specie103(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2017
me sef predict correctly

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Emerikoss: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
ikp120:
But what signal was Messi really sending through that call sign?
He was signaling to the stand of Barca management telling them to contact him about a new contract because the present will expire soon and they never holla him...
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Emerikoss: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2017
chris31:

It was weekend match against Celta Vigo the signal was dedicated to his cousin who spent many hours on the phone to celebrate a family event with.
He was signaling to the stand of
Barca management telling them to
contact him about a new contract
because the present will expire
soon and they never holla him...
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2017
dannythethug:
He should just open a church and become very rich.

He has better prediction than pastor sule and t.b..

cheesy
hihihihi
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
adecz:
A wishful thinking that came to pass.
Even clock that isn't working, 'tells' the correct time, twice everyday...
hmmm,nice one

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Gagaboy1212:
its a lie rodrigo is not related to him it was a message to the Barcelona director
he told the sporting director,"you used to call me on my cellphone"in da voice of drake
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by ameezy(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2017
He's not the first person

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by haulforte123: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Shipping and Clearing Services at Affordable Prices!!!!

Get 100% Value For Your Money.

Place your order by:

Calling us on: 08121362702

Visiting/Chatting us at: www.haulforte.com
Emailing us at: info@haulforte.com
Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by keandre: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) by chris31(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Emerikoss:

He was signaling to the stand of
Barca management telling them to
contact him about a new contract
because the present will expire
soon and they never holla him...
Your an outsider when it comes to FCB affairs
Leo doesn't need to beg anyone for contract negotiation infact he has been tabled a 35million euro per annum salary after tax only certain issues need to be agreed upon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator / Kubrat Pulev Fined, Banned From Boxing After Kissing Female Reporter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.