Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86480 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by EnkayDezign4: 2:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Really sad news!..shame on the killers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:10am On Mar 09, 2017
modath:

I won't rejoice over human lives wastage however no one has monopoly on violence.... Pushing people to the wall will ensure they turn back to face "the force pushing them with.greater force"... uhhhhmmm lipsrsealed

Pure and simple. Especially when a people's tolerance and hospitality is taken for cowardice and the provocateurs begin to take the wrong notion for granted.

The entire Yoruba nation is comprised of kingdoms of warriors from recorded history.
The silent agility of the tiger does not denote cowardice, it means prudence.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:40am On Mar 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is so wrong...so so so wrong
So tragic and the funny part is no one will be held accountable. Shame.

9 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
So tragic and the funny part is no one will be held accountable. Shame.

Yeah that's the sad part

4 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by juman(m): 3:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Unfortunate.

This country is waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by ademasta(m): 5:44am On Mar 09, 2017
In fact, this is bad
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by stinggy(m): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2017
RIP to the dead, it shouldn't have happened.

FriendNG, no group has monopoly of violence, we keep reminding you of that daily. There are even places you shouldn't even try any nonsense, Ife is one of such. If you've been born during Ife/Modakeke war, you'll understand (cousins weren't even spared). I've had encounter with their NURTW boys twice and it wasn't funny, even Police couldn't stand them.

I was in Ife the previous day and was supposed to be in the Garage olode axis yesterday, had to turn back.
Thank God the Ooni intervened and the matter didn't escalate further. Heard the angry indigenes were prevented from gaining further access into Sabo, if not.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by OwoLee(m): 6:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Y'all need to stop spamming the whole forum with these pics. It's very unnecessary and it makes no sense

You make it appear like it's an achievement .

Only kids will be happy with this development, No man is island of knowledge, there are Yoruba's in the north, I don't pray such happens...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:
Is Time You Come Back Home.

* Very atrocious and hapless incident, I pray it never happens again. You murdered the Hausas, overjoyed and yet blame them for your crimes. Many have been slayed but only 5 were reported. (By your deceitful media platforms)

* Thereupon you fabricated contrastive narrations about the incident 2 paint black them (Hausa).

* My message to the none indigenes: You should never go on reprisal attack thus killing innocent people. It is time you return home and develop your inherent domain.

" Yes you can and Yes you will make it in your belonging territory. "

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Enough is Enough
You folks don't get it. There is a monster in all of us, but just because some people allow their human part be in charge doesn't mean they are dummies. I don't see this kind of gilbrish when abookis go loco up there in the North.

PS: Please, let them go on reprisal attack. No one is going to tell your leaders up there before they send trucks to come pack the few remaining ones. If they meet them alive, that is. You must think this is any other Yoruba land.

©YBR

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Oh, my country! cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Some comments on this thread make me want to puke. How could people be bragging about killing? ?

This doesn't make sense! cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by vatiqan(m): 6:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Tinubu boys : 12 - Buhari boys : 0. RIP to them all!

We sounded it clearly that this fussing, wasn't romantic. The worst carpenter who ever lived is Lord Lugard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by alarinka(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Moderator. .. Please for humanity sake and in the interest of peace and unity..Please bring down this thread.
It's stoking emotions .
Please I beg you with all sense of responsibility.
Good morning.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:36am On Mar 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some comments on this thread makes me want to puke. How could people be bragging about killing? ?

This doesn't make sense! cry
Ogbeni pipe down jor. No is supporting this barbaric acts, but Op is making it look like these abookis are saints like they haven't done worst. No one is stopping them from behaving like animals, but don't show your animalistic behavior in other people's domain and definitely not in IFE.

©YBR

13 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by realmindz: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2017
and this calls for celebration what a life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by modik(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2017
nku5:
Human life taken just like that. Why would anybody want to be part of a country like this bikonu?

I need a referendum abeg wetin be this?

Is Nigeria really a Zoo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by PrinceWilde(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2017
#Nigeria was once a country!

5 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by diablos: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Raiders:
Africans are barbaric. Why kill your fellow human because of their ethnic or religious beliefs

Can u read at all? Where did u see dat they were killed based on their beliefs? I SMH 4 u
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Sufisunni: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Killing is barbaric for whatever. I hate jungle justicr

3 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2017
This is too bad!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.