Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Response To A WHATSAPP Meme Against Our Senators. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Response To A WHATSAPP Meme Against Our Senators. (388 Views)

Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2019 Prophecies: '1 Governor, 4 Senators Will Die’ / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Response To A WHATSAPP Meme Against Our Senators. by oaroloye(m): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2017
SHALOM!

The meme was sent to me by a Religious co-worker, and here is my reply:

I STRONGLY DISAGREE!

If these people want CLOTHES, they should EARN THEM.

SENATORS fill a UNIQUE ROLE in our Society: _THEY ARE OUR RULERS._

CURSING them is a SIN.

. *EXODUS 22:28.*

28. "Thou shalt not
revile the gods,
nor curse the ruler
of thy people."

*YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOURSELF:* _"CUO BONO?"_

WHO BENEFITS from this CRITICISM of our Nation's Leaders?

. *EXODUS 20:17.*

17. "Thou shalt not covet thy Neighbour's House,
Thou shalt not covet thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
NOR ANY THING
THAT IS THY NEIGHBOUR'S."

These Messages PLAY ON COVETOUSNESS of SINNERS and of CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES: the Senator is made RICH far beyond most citizens DREAMS.

The TEMPTATION is to ENVY them THEIR HARD-EARNED WEALTH, and to WANT IT FOR ONESELF, to USE as ONE WANTS- for "GOOD" and "BETTER" purposes than the Senators use it.

Such as, in this case, CLOTHING the THREE LITTLE CHILDREN whom THEY did not BORN, nor do they KNOW.

The AVERAGE (i.e. SINFUL) Person will THINK that THAT is "JUSTICE."

But that is DECEITFUL.

It is NOT just the THREE little kids there are THOUSANDS into MILLIONS of them!

Are the SENATORS supposed to be RESPONSIBLE for CLOTHING them ALL?

What about the PARENTS? Don't THEY have responsibilities to provide for their children, anymore?

What about the COMMUNITIES?

What about the CHURCHES?

WHY DON'T THEY FEEL THAT IT IS THEIR _DUTY_ TO ENSURE THAT CHILDREN DON'T GROW UP LIKE THAT, _ON THEIR WATCH!_

What do people THINK "CHRISTIANITY" _is,_ anyway?

I find it sad that a Christian could forward such a Post.

You should know what I believe in:

http://objectivechristianity..com/ .

HELP ME GET THE TRUTH OUT!

(1) (Reply)

Brethren, Lets Remain Steadfast / What The Holy Bible Teaches About "Dating And Sex" / Why Do We Preach And Teach Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.