Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? (64999 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by seunlayi(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2017
with the Barcelona dramatic comeback thrashing PSG 6 goals to 1.

No teams in champion league ever survive 4 – 0 deficit but Barca has broken the record deleted the 4 goals and advance into quarter final of the champion league. Unbelievable has happened Barcelona defied the history, shocked the football world..... And to
Was the match fixed?

What is your take, kindly drop your view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWZtD3rt7Q

3 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:27am On Mar 09, 2017
It was not fixed but Barca got official backup. That ref, killed that match walahi

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Adedaniel211(m): 6:31am On Mar 09, 2017
fixed or no fixed., barca all d way

81 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by adioolayi(m): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
It was not fixed but Barca got official backup. That ref, killed that match walahi
hope you were able to sleep... sorry ook

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by segebase(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

go watch d video of PSG players saying if dem lose 5-1 is ok by dem

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by yusufibrahim(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2017
That match almost look like one cause can't tell me coming into a match with 4 goals clear win to come and loss at the ends that's. Certainly look like one hell of a fix match

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Sufisunni: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2017
seunlayi:

No teams in champion league ever survive 4 – 0 deficit but Barca has broken the record deleted the 4 goals and advance into quarter final of the champion league. Unbelievable has happened Barcelona defied the history, shocked the football world..... And to
Was the match fixed?

Was beating Barca 4-0 fixed? If yes, then Barca overturning 6-1 is fixed.
But dont forget Madrid did overturn 3-0 last season or so.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by timmycris(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2017
even if fixed, those psg guys mumu! They just humilate themselves! and I wish the officials can look into the match

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Donbounce(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2017
On a more serious note, if you biliv it was fixed signify, I can't be the only one thinking this.
I'm still in shock. I hate Paris saint German with all might, so much hatred for one team. If I were the largest shareholder in psg, I won't let Emery enter the bus. And I'll sack him with mouth no letter.

I can't read any sport news today just because all I'll see is #lapulgba, #leNeymer, #loCatalan. I'm sad, so sad.
This isn't football, it's pure madness. I'm sorry I'm bugging you with what I feel. But If you're reading this I have few points to give ://
● NEVER TRUST THE FRENCH. (it happened in world war too)
●UEFA IS NOT CREDIBLE
●DON'T TOY WITH BARCA,UEFA WOULD FIGHT YOU.
●EMERY IS A FOOL AT FORTY
《《more importantly, all psg players should be flogged by the itsekiri/fulani ethnic group》》

☆PEACE
#che

294 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by solar007: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2017
seunlayi:

Was the match fixed?

Anything goes in football
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by mikejegede(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2017
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Pure Fixed....Smh

5 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Psg started the game with 11 players at the back despite having a 4goal advantage and knowing fully well how pricely an away goal is, thats suicide..

Barca were not extraordinary though they showed sheer grit n determination, i see it as a psg bottling. Even eleven farmers would av done better.Such a disgrace

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Earth2Metahuman: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2017
A victory for uefalona

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Lastpharoah33: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Just my thoughts nigga, well... Taking FCB awt of the picture was never part of the plan, for UEFA

6 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Jyde89: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Donbounce:
On a more serious note, if you biliv it was fixed signify, I can't be the only one thinking this.
I'm still in shock. I hate Paris saint German with all might, so much hatred for one team. If I were the largest shareholder in psg, I won't let Emery enter the bus. And I'll sack him with mouth no letter.

I can't read any sport news today just because all I'll see is #lapulgba, #leNeymer, #loCatalan. I'm sad, so sad.
This isn't football, it's pure madness. I'm sorry I'm bugging you with what I feel. But If you're reading this I have few points to give ://
● NEVER TRUST THE FRENCH. (it happened in world war too)
●UEFA IS NOT CREDIBLE
●DON'T TOY WITH BARCA,UEFA WOULD FIGHT YOU.
●EMERY IS A FOOL AT FORTY
《《more importantly, all psg players should be flogged by the itsekiri/fulani ethnic group》》

☆PEACE
#che

chai bobo sorry, try taking 2ltr of ota piapia or better still go hug the nearest transformer in ur area, it will end ur misery sharp sharp

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Donbounce(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Jyde89:

chai bobo sorry, try taking 2ltr of ota piapia or better still go hug the nearest transformer in ur area, it will end ur misery sharp sharp
intellectual handicap

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by TRIXIA: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2017
At last somebody is thinking. If we critically watch that match i think it was fixed.......PSG players were not attacking, they didnt want to score, it was too obvious.
UEFA is a business. They make more money with an EL - CLASSICO than any other. There was this year, i cant recall now....it was Bayern and one other club......UEFA didnt make money.
Its all about the money, it is business, its called entertainment.
Cavani could have scored, Di Maria could have scored or passed but played it quite reluctantly.
They would be compensated believe me. Its all a propaganda
Soccer is fun but highly flawed

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Babamide(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2017
The fixture was fixed. I believe 5-1 was the agreement. But PSG dulled it and Barca thief the game

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Olamyyde(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
match fixing is the new excuse now abi...no be uefalona again? grin

in other news the book that d barca squad read b4 d match

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by maidaddy: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2017
you people will not kill me with laugh. dem say fixed match, even with bad officiating PSG had no excuse. Take Man Utd vs Bournemouth for example, they got a red card, had a penalty against but still took a point at Old Trafford.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Uyi168: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2017
when barca lost 4nil at psg,how come no one shouted fixed match?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by puffynana(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2017
TRIXIA:
At last somebody is thinking. If we critically watch that match i think it was fixed.......PSG players were not attacking, they didnt want to score, it was too obvious.
UEFA is a business. They make more money with an EL - CLASSICO than any other. There was this year, i cant recall now....it was Bayern and one other club......UEFA didnt make money.
Its all about the money, it is business, its called entertainment.
Cavani could have scored, Di Maria could have scored or passed but played it quite reluctantly.
Robben and co were not playing their normal soccer.
They would be compensated believe me. Its all a propaganda
Soccer is fun but highly flawed

Robben? Which??

What about the ball that hit the upright pole?

This team went to pack the bus and greatly suffered for it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Jyde89: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Donbounce:
intellectual handicap

sorry bro that defeat must have been really traumatic for you, i mean i'ld be depressed too if my team was raped like Barca raped those infants yesterday.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by blackkaponne(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Anyone who says its a fixed game is just pained, because no matter how a referee can influence a game it wont happen to the extent of 6 goals without any red card... All PSG had to do was defend well and counter i would blame PSG coach for being so stupid as to his tactics..inexcusable

49 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by zzzzy: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.
teams who finish first in group stages play away first.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2017
I didn't watch the match but from what i saw in the highlights, there was nothing like match fixing. All the goals from Barca were deserved and that includes the second penalty. The highlights are there for everyone to see and the referee did not kill the match like some people have been saying. This is one of the greatest comebacks in footbal history. It just shows how good Barca is. They have defied the odds.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by alex81(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Forget d fact dat u want ur club to win, if u genuinely watched the match u know dat d referee was somehow partial...

but m not surprised, who says uefa is not corrupt too?

5 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by alex81(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
I didn't watch the match but from what i saw in the highlights, there was nothing like match fixing. All the goals from Barca were deserved and that includes the second penalty. The highlights are there for everyone to see and the referee did not kill the match like some people have been saying. This is one of the greatest comebacks in footbal history. It just shows how good Barca is. They have defied the odds.

lwkm!

Since u did not watch d match, I have nothing to say to u.

wait, do u even know the meaning of highlights

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by gabi101(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2017
lmao...BARCAAAAAAA FOR LIFE !grin

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by policy12: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Anyway in another news.. ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by do4luv14(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.
nah you see,

and everytime, dia was always a redcard against the big team to mak it more easier for UEFALONA

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club / Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.