Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) (62150 Views)

Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / Pix Of The Day: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by kabayomi(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by FTBOY: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2017
old picture. how the hell did this make fp?
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by ERockson: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Up Barca!!!
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by mercichoco(f): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Barca did well for themselves but PSG is the king of stupidity. Even hull city cannot throw away a 4 goal advantage.

#ShameonPSG

1 Like

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Seanherck: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Oshey..
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Nature8(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Lol.. grin
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by bukanchris20: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
lol na madness barsa
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.
Greatest comeback indeed with the aid of the referee.

The UEFA champions leauge is scripted in order to favor messi for world best player.
angry angry angry mtcheew
some EPL fans go die of jealousy because of barca

1 Like

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by FTBOY: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2017
oluwatunde1984:
well deserved winning, psg couch behaved like one every year top 4 league coach, abeg nobody should insult me o because I didn't mention name
i know who you had in mind but it's still their FOURTH na. grin
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by dmltoyin(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.

The UEFA champions leauge is scripted in order to favor messi for world best player.
thanks for the compliment
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Majestically grin grin grin

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by okonja(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
hahahaha
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by lazborn(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Old pix ni
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2017
oluwatunde1984:
well deserved winning, psg couch behaved like one every year top 4 league coach, abeg nobody should insult me o because I didn't mention name
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2017
They never espeded it

1 Like

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by lonelydora: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2017
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.

I'm thinking in same line too
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by sylviaeo(f): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Bed spread lol
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by teebell999(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
adioolayi:
grin grin

let's go to work.

Dem win champions League?
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by alobright17(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2017
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.

The way they scripted it for C.Ronaldo for both Euro and CL Abi?my friend go watch masquerade dance and leave football for others

7 Likes

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Bamz(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
REFREELONA! UEFALONA angry angry angry angry

angry

If at first you don't succeed, dive, and dive again...=D
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2017
PSG is the french version of Arsenal. Never knew i would see a team that is more useless than Arsenal until i saw PSG yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2017
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.

e pain am!!! [img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Rapahel1116: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Sir am very sorry to say dis but ur stupid am no supporter of barca BT they had no help did u evn watch the game or u just don't understand football? All pks were pks; For neymars pk its in the rule of football DAT u shouldn't obstruct a player on the move to gt the ball...even if it was unintentional, I HV seen many unintentional fouls DAT has gotten someone sent off ...munier fell on his own he wasn't pushed or hacked by neymar he just slipped and fell wen neymar was still on the run .Nd neymar was obstructed.... As for Suarez's pk d defender was foolish enough tonlet Suarez gt in front of him one of the best strikers in the world and u do DAT? Dats obsurd ...wen Suarez got the ball in front of him there were three options * its either he scores the goal or* its either he shots the ball Nd it hits the crop bar Nd goes out or* its either he waits on one mistake from the defender to touch him, yea u may say the touch wasn't that hard or strong yea BT Suarez is a clever striker he took his chance wen the defender touched him Nd fell down ...sometimes u just need to b clever and smart to overcome obstacles. Suarez outsmarts the referee Nd falls in the ground the the defender was behind him Nd the referee saw his hnd was in contact with Suarez wat did u expect ....he wouldn't b able to Knw if the touch was to soft or to hard he just did his job Nd pointed to the spot ....so I think barca were well deserved winners of ynights game ...even if they cut. My slip cry
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.

6 Likes

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Musampa73(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=AmbodOfLASU post=54412832]REFREELONA! UEFALONA angry angry angry angry
angry[/quote
Even if u like call am PENALTYLONA ko kan aye...
E pain am.. N tooor

2 Likes

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by metallisc(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2017
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Ntipia: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Arsenal fans right now be like God why na why not us
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by tgmservice: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Sir am very sorry to say dis but ur stupid am no supporter of barca BT they had no help did u evn watch the game or u just don't understand football? All pks were pks; For neymars pk its in the rule of football DAT u shouldn't obstruct a player on the move to gt the ball...even if it was unintentional, I HV seen many unintentional fouls DAT has gotten someone sent off ...munier fell on his own he wasn't pushed or hacked by neymar he just slipped and fell wen neymar was still on the run .Nd neymar was obstructed.... As for Suarez's pk d defender was foolish enough tonlet Suarez gt in front of him one of the best strikers in the world and u do DAT? Dats obsurd ...wen Suarez got the ball in front of him there were three options * its either he scores the goal or* its either he shots the ball Nd it hits the crop bar Nd goes out or* its either he waits on one mistake from the defender to touch him, yea u may say the touch wasn't that hard or strong yea BT Suarez is a clever striker he took his chance wen the defender touched him Nd fell down ...sometimes u just need to b clever and smart to overcome obstacles. Suarez outsmarts the referee Nd falls in the ground the the defender was behind him Nd the referee saw his hnd was in contact with Suarez wat did u expect ....he wouldn't b able to Knw if the touch was to soft or to hard he just did his job Nd pointed to the spot ....so I think barca were well deserved winners of ynights game ...even if they cut. My slip cry
its ur worthless family that is stewpid did i insult u
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Rapahel1116: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2017
I Knw ur a ronaldo fan or a madridsta or a barca hater BT don't ever say DAT uefa wants to award the golden ball to messi.cos he deserved everything he's gotten in football today ....his the best player of his generation ,year in year out he gvs us something tobtink abt so shut up.even if he wins it next year he deserved it cos he's bailed his team more Dan 4times dis season already .ronaldo Nd messi are the best of their generation.BT to b serious I don't seem to recognise ronaldo anymore .
tgmservice:
Hilarious my foot.

6 Likes

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by metallisc(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Bamz:

If at first you don't succeed, dive, and dive again...=D

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Rapahel1116: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Lolx....sorry for the insult sir BT wen I see wats right I say,PSG lost the game even b4 it started they were so afraid of barca DAT the defended with all their players at the back......I tink ur saying it out of sentiment for sometin or someone .sorry once more for the insult I just hate it wen pple lie
tgmservice:
its ur worthless family that is stewpid did i insult u

2 Likes

Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by iamnatty(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed abeg this picture don tey.... Wu posted this nonsense??
Re: Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) by Perfectionist11: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2017
I adore Barcelona Fc but I'm ashamed of the way they won the game..kinda reminiscent of the 2009 second leg against Chelsea Fc @ the Stamford bridge..

Two "morale boosting"..& game changing.. penalties were given at crucial moments in the game yesterday..(Not complaining about em).

But that Mascherano foul on Di maria was a blatant pk..that if given could have changed the course of the game..even Mascherano later confessed that he committed a foul..

You wanna talk about great comebacks in football?

Liverpool 4 vs 3 Borrusia dortmund.
Bayern 1 vs 2 Man utd
Man city 5 vs 3 Monaco
Ac milan 3 vs 3 liverpool
Kaiserlausten 7 Vs 4 Bayern munich

@ least they were FAIR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: / Who Will Not Have A Nice Sleep Out Of These Two People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.