Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,089 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] (52975 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Davido And Dj Cuppy Playing With Chioma's Boobs [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by LazyGoat(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
drtee247:

Actually male hormone (testosterone) which if its in excess the body converts to female hormone (oestrogen)..it could also be due to foods, creams, soaps that contain hormones that mimic oestrogen
Sir, you have any non expensive solution to that ganaecomastiea please help me sir pleaseeeeeeeeee.
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by grace2323: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by grace2323: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na wah
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by repogirl(f): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

Madam you have any non expensive solution to that pleaseeeeeee.
I don't really know...... Sometimes it has to do with what one eats or taking of supplements that makes the hormones imbalanced which in turn cause the development of the moobs. Other times it's caused by a build up of fat in the area.

If one can build up ones chest muscles via excercising, it could help make the area firm and not so flabby. I'm not too sure though.

Hope this helps, http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_150/156_fitness_tip.html
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by Nwachukwu1986(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Negodi gi

Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by drtee247(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

Sir, you have any non expensive solution to that ganaecomastiea please help me sir pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Depends on the cause of the gynaecomastia, if its due to accumulation of fat then loosing weight by burning fat will reduce it. Also note that Gynaecomastia could be transient in teenage males, it can go on its own. Press up can also help, some weight lifting techniques eg dumb bell fly
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by LazyGoat(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
drtee247:

Depends on the cause of the gynaecomastia, if its due to accumulation of fat then loosing weight by burning fat will reduce it. Also note that Gynaecomastia could be transient in teenage males, it can go on its own. Press up can also help, some weight lifting techniques eg dumb bell fly
I have done mostly all of those exercises u mentioned sir, but its not working, its a thick tissue attached under the nipples of my brest, its growing and very painful when it first started, but its no longer painful when i used loco balm on it many years ago.
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by LazyGoat(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
repogirl:
I don't really know...... Sometimes it has to do with what one eats or taking of supplements that makes the hormones imbalanced which in turn cause the development of the moobs. Other times it's caused by a build up of fat in the area.

If one can build up ones chest muscles via excercising, it could help make the area firm and not so flabby. I'm not too sure though.

Hope this helps, http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_150/156_fitness_tip.html
Yeah thanks alot
I have done many all exercises, but its not working, its a thick tissue attached under the nipples of my brest, its growing and very painful when it first started, but its no longer painful when i used loco balm on it many years ago.
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by drtee247(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

I have done mostly all of those exercises u mentioned sir, but its not working, its a thick tissue attached under the nipples of my brest, its growing and very painful when it first started, but its no longer painful when i used loco balm on it many years ago.

Ok.. There are also some shirts that can hide the gynae..you can try it too..its more like a bra
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by repogirl(f): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

Yeah thanks alot
I have done many all exercises, but its not working, its a thick tissue attached under the nipples of my brest, its growing and very painful when it first started, but its no longer painful when i used loco balm on it many years ago.
for it to have been painful sounds like it had to do with hormones cos that's how it is when females begin puberty. Hope you had it checked out, to confirm its not cancerous. Most likely isn't sha.

Surgery might be the best option.
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by LazyGoat(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
repogirl:
for it to have been painful sounds like it had to do with hormones cos that's how it is when females begin puberty. Hope you had it checked out, to confirm its not cancerous. Most likely isn't sha.

Surgery might be the best option.
I din't do any check up on it, but i don't think its cancerous.
Hmmm surgery, i heard its very expensive up to 700k, hmmm i ll have to live with it all my life. I had no choice, thanks for your responce though...i really do appreciate.
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by LazyGoat(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
drtee247:

Ok.. There are also some shirts that can hide the gynae..you can try it too..its more like a bra
Can i get them here in Nigeria sir?
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by drtee247(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

Can i get them here in Nigeria sir?

I really don't know were you can get it in Nigeria. But you can buy it on sites like aliexpress.com and get they will ship it for you

Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by mecussey(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2017
LazyGoat:

Please can you mention a non expensive solution for this medical problem please brother please.

The boobs feed on estrongen homones...cut estrogen and it will start shrinking. Liver disease, alchohol, some drugs and natural body metabolism are some of the causes. First, is to know the cause of yours. If its testosterone injection, or other homonal drugs, what the liver does is to convert the unused drugs to estrogen and store them as fat, simply stop the drugs and u will fine again after 3 months. If its liver diseases, needs to be treated. If its alcohol, cut it and u will be fine after 3 months. If its natural, then some drugs like andractim and ginexen claims it can cut off estrogen supply to the boobs and automatically it will shrink. I am sure by now, there will be new drugs. Anything that reduce estrogen level in the body is the way out, even fat person cuts down fat gets more testoterone and less estrogen and the boobs will drop.
Re: Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] by KanwuliaExtra: 4:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Nadia Buhari "reject"! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Meets Miracle's Mother In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.