Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer (6959 Views)

Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of / Ask Me Any Question About Me And I Will Answer / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by bizzy500: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2017
lola024:

am Mixed..... Mum from Nigeria.... dad from Lexignton
can we fork undecided
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Prinszevor(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by schumastic(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2017
lola024:

I am d girl on my DP

aii, so have you ever met anyone outside this forum before, (both genders included) and how would you describe the experience?
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Alphamale2017(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
lola024:
Hello everyone.... its been a long time.... I wasn't banned.... I just went on a little walk......
This morning, for a couple of minutes..... You can ask me anything and I will answer
ask me any question!!!!
can we be friends outside this forum ? Just chat and gist once in a while , dont worry u dont have to post ur number for the full house to see, i have a way we can walk round it, so whatyasay ? Can we be friends out nairaland ?
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by refiner(f): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

angry
Doooooorrrrrling! kiss
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by McBrooklyn(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Doooooorrrrrling! kiss
No dooorrrliing me joor angry

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by refiner(f): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

No dooorrrliing me joor angry

Hun...whats wrong nah embarassed
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
lola024:
Hello everyone.... its been a long time.... I wasn't banned.... I just went on a little walk......
This morning, for a couple of minutes..... You can ask me anything and I will answer
ask me any question!!!!
Ever tried anal sex? Would you like to?
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by NemzySeries(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
wat is d name of d wave dat carries d aroma of fried chicken frm d kitchen to d sitting room?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by costal(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lola I think I love you,even without seeing yhu.will reciprocate ma love?
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
costal:
Lola I think I love you,even without seeing yhu.will reciprocate ma love?
undecided
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sex starved kids don hijack the thread. angry
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by McBrooklyn(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

Hun...whats wrong nah embarassed

Where have you been since all these months?? angry
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by hollamat(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
how will you help these country economy ♋
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Musampa73(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oyind18:
Sex starved kids don hijack the thread. angry

I no know say u self dey observe them...

Mtcheew.
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Yinkey6(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
lola024:
ask me any question!!!!
Name Your favorite Nigerian food and International food
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by dettzy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
can we hang out pls WhatsApp me on 08065015851
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by boobyman: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
lola024:
ask me any question!!!!
ok is Lexington a country? What is your bra size? Do u have big or small nipples
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by drvalency: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
lola024:
ask me any question!!!!
would you gimme your phone number?
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by Marcelo290(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Questions you seek, and questions you shall receive.. grin
BTW all these sex starved guys for NL sef...
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by bluemanice(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Sorry this is very long
But please i really need your advice. Pls palz...
I meant this girl online which happened to be my old neighbor, but have not seen her before, we chart for few weeks, all of a suddenly she text me on messenger saying she need a boyfriend that I should help her out. I told her if looking for boyfriend for you is not possible, I never knew she was referring to me. So later on she text that she don’t need boyfriend again that she has gotten what she is looking for. I ask her who is that lucky one, she reply saying am the one. So I told her until I meet her before I decide whether to date or not. So we became friend for a week and then we started dating, things were moving well for us, she come to my house and I go to her house too. One day she called me, she told me she is travelling to Ibadan, I asked her why, and she said she lost her uncle that she is going with her mum. So I wished her journey mercy. So the following week I travelled to ogun state for a conference. Although we call each other everyday. One day she called me she said want to travel back to jos, so I told her am not coming to jos now till next week, she said the reason why she called is that she is short of transport that she needed 3k to add to her tp, I sent her 2k thinking she is going back to jos the next day. The next day she called and said her dad sent her the tp money, so I started rejoicing with her sayin she is lucky to have double tp, after that in the evening she called me and said her mum collected the tp money to treat her aunty that she fell sick. I muted for a second. So I was angry. To cut it short, after that day i notice she will call me everyday telling me she have headache, stomach pain or teeth problem. Well I sent her 3k installmentally to buy drugs.
One day I upload her picture and I tag her and I also commented “love is like a wind I can see it and I can feel it” so the next day 2guys commented saying “windy love”. So I checked the guy profile and I found out that she is dating the one of the guy, immediately I called and asked her “do you know mr so so. She replied saying “is my cousin but he likes me” I reply saying how can your cousin like you is not possible, she end the call and started saying all sort of things that she is disappointed in me, later on I called her back and apologize for what happened. She accepted, so the following day she blocked me on Facebook, I called her why did she block me, she said she did not, that is as if they hacked her facebook that she is unable to login since tester night. So I kept quiet and started suspecting her.. So the following day was Wednesday I went to the church and decided to branch her house. With a greatest surprised I met mum outside their house, so I prenteded and I did not greet her mum, and I quietely entered their house to buy pure water. So I became surprised and confused how comes her mother is in Jos. So Immediately I called her and told her "I saw your mum at Angwan rukuba" then I end the call, immediately she called me back I did not picked until the fourth call. She said " where did you see my mum, that was how I went to one place, I saw someone like mum so I rushed to tap" then I told her I was just playing, she became angry, I just use some excused shaa. So the next day I called and told her if there is any way she can get 3k to add to tp, she said she don't know but she will look for it, then she replied saying "send d one u have now, pls send it now now" so I didn't send her the 4k. So immediately I called a friend of mine and I told him to follow me to the girl house, we went there, I pointed the house for my Friend, he went in and ask of her, she came out so he told her "brother Johnson sent him to tell her she has been trying to call her she is not picking that she should call him back, she told my friend "I don't know brother Johnson" so my friend scope her shaa. So after my friend came out I asked him if he saw her, he told me he did, I did not believe him and I called "babe howfa sorry I did not send the tp, so how is Ibadan she said is fyn" we talked shaa, after d call I still did not believe not until we planned to call her as brother Johnson, she was carried away, she came out of the house and I saw her, immediately she saw me she turned back, I called and called her she didn't picked not until the fourth time, she told me am stupid, and she end the call.and she went ahead and block me on WhatsApp and so that I will not text her. In the evening around 11pm she unblocked me and text me "now I know you are very stupid, team work is the best" then block me back. So the next day she unblocked me, check my status and block me back, she did for 3days sha. Please palz I need your advice, I so much love this girl and also pretended to love me very well but I don't understand now is like a firm, please palz tell me whatcan i do now, please guys help me out
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by chidekings(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2018
bluemanice:
Sorry this is very long
But please i really need your advice. Pls palz...
I meant this girl online which happened to be my old neighbor, but have not seen her before, we chart for few weeks, all of a suddenly she text me on messenger saying she need a boyfriend that I should help her out. I told her if looking for boyfriend for you is not possible, I never knew she was referring to me. So later on she text that she don’t need boyfriend again that she has gotten what she is looking for. I ask her who is that lucky one, she reply saying am the one. So I told her until I meet her before I decide whether to date or not. So we became friend for a week and then we started dating, things were moving well for us, she come to my house and I go to her house too. One day she called me, she told me she is travelling to Ibadan, I asked her why, and she said she lost her uncle that she is going with her mum. So I wished her journey mercy. So the following week I travelled to ogun state for a conference. Although we call each other everyday. One day she called me she said want to travel back to jos, so I told her am not coming to jos now till next week, she said the reason why she called is that she is short of transport that she needed 3k to add to her tp, I sent her 2k thinking she is going back to jos the next day. The next day she called and said her dad sent her the tp money, so I started rejoicing with her sayin she is lucky to have double tp, after that in the evening she called me and said her mum collected the tp money to treat her aunty that she fell sick. I muted for a second. So I was angry. To cut it short, after that day i notice she will call me everyday telling me she have headache, stomach pain or teeth problem. Well I sent her 3k installmentally to buy drugs.
One day I upload her picture and I tag her and I also commented “love is like a wind I can see it and I can feel it” so the next day 2guys commented saying “windy love”. So I checked the guy profile and I found out that she is dating the one of the guy, immediately I called and asked her “do you know mr so so. She replied saying “is my cousin but he likes me” I reply saying how can your cousin like you is not possible, she end the call and started saying all sort of things that she is disappointed in me, later on I called her back and apologize for what happened. She accepted, so the following day she blocked me on Facebook, I called her why did she block me, she said she did not, that is as if they hacked her facebook that she is unable to login since tester night. So I kept quiet and started suspecting her.. So the following day was Wednesday I went to the church and decided to branch her house. With a greatest surprised I met mum outside their house, so I prenteded and I did not greet her mum, and I quietely entered their house to buy pure water. So I became surprised and confused how comes her mother is in Jos. So Immediately I called her and told her "I saw your mum at Angwan rukuba" then I end the call, immediately she called me back I did not picked until the fourth call. She said " where did you see my mum, that was how I went to one place, I saw someone like mum so I rushed to tap" then I told her I was just playing, she became angry, I just use some excused shaa. So the next day I called and told her if there is any way she can get 3k to add to tp, she said she don't know but she will look for it, then she replied saying "send d one u have now, pls send it now now" so I didn't send her the 4k. So immediately I called a friend of mine and I told him to follow me to the girl house, we went there, I pointed the house for my Friend, he went in and ask of her, she came out so he told her "brother Johnson sent him to tell her she has been trying to call her she is not picking that she should call him back, she told my friend "I don't know brother Johnson" so my friend scope her shaa. So after my friend came out I asked him if he saw her, he told me he did, I did not believe him and I called "babe howfa sorry I did not send the tp, so how is Ibadan she said is fyn" we talked shaa, after d call I still did not believe not until we planned to call her as brother Johnson, she was carried away, she came out of the house and I saw her, immediately she saw me she turned back, I called and called her she didn't picked not until the fourth time, she told me am stupid, and she end the call.and she went ahead and block me on WhatsApp and so that I will not text her. In the evening around 11pm she unblocked me and text me "now I know you are very stupid, team work is the best" then block me back. So the next day she unblocked me, check my status and block me back, she did for 3days sha. Please palz I need your advice, I so much love this girl and also pretended to love me very well but I don't understand now is like a firm, please palz tell me whatcan i do now, please guys help me out

Your epistle is hilarious
Re: Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer by oliva980: 4:42am On Dec 23, 2022
This includes the aforementioned "ask me" feature and a host of other tools and widgets aimed at transforming a simple message into a memorable experience. If you are curious to know more about queries, you may visit this website.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl / Internet Relationships / Am I Cheating On My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.