Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

HELP! How Do I Retrieve My Money Fron Access Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! How Do I Retrieve My Money Fron Access Bank. (520 Views)

Can I Retrieve My Union Bank And Gtb Account Number Using USSD? / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! How Do I Retrieve My Money Fron Access Bank. by yurppy(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Good people of nairaland, kindly advise me on what to do.I used a first bank atm in access bank to withdraw 20k five times, the machine was able to pay me four times but debited me the fifth time.this means I was shortchanged by 20k. I laid complain in first bank the following day and a form was given to me to fill and I was asked to come back after 7 working days. It has been a month now and I have not been paid. What first bank was saying is that Access bank did not return the money. Moreover it seems first bank is not doing much to protect her customer even after finding out that the money was not paid.
Re: HELP! How Do I Retrieve My Money Fron Access Bank. by teemy(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2017
i had a similar issue a while ago. go through the thread i created and contact dunsi; one of their twitter reps.
Re: HELP! How Do I Retrieve My Money Fron Access Bank. by yurppy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
teemy:
i had a similar issue a while ago. go through the thread i created and contact dunsi; one of their twitter reps.
teemy:

OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Free $1380 Without Any Investment Of Any Kind? / Sprite, Fanta, Are Safe For Consumption –NBC / Cute Picture Of A Nairalander And Her Young Father Making Round In The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.