Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Frauds Everywhere On Ponzi Schemes? Terrible! I Have An Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Frauds Everywhere On Ponzi Schemes? Terrible! I Have An Idea (420 Views)

Latest On Ponzi News - Real And Scam Sites / Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Frauds Everywhere On Ponzi Schemes? Terrible! I Have An Idea by thegraace: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Why we Nigerians are so fraudulent and unreliable mostly in our dealings with others. The poliferation of ponzi scheme by fraudulent Nigerians saddens me. I have studied and critically analysed the platform i discovered the if ponzi scheme is handled with sincerity, it will change many lives. I am just set back financially i intend to create ONE and be totally transparent and truthful with it. What is wrong with us when it comes to money? Honestly, i have an IDEA if applied to any ponzi sheme, it will never crash. I means it. All this things are all about quality ideas, propity and sincerity of heart. In my own case, if i will not be arrested i can reveal my identity to tell people that i am ready to defend my platform. With my idea, it is your business and you will never want it crash. People with good heart should comment pls and let us share ideas. What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are U Tired Of Joining Ponzi Schemes? / Make 3x Your Investment And Secure Your Future(1) / When Investment Becomes Sin-vestment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.