Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,389 members, 7,800,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Total Freedom From Spirit Spouses, Incubus And Succubus Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Total Freedom From Spirit Spouses, Incubus And Succubus Demons (1079 Views)

Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Freedom From Spirit Spouses, Incubus And Succubus Demons by Loveaflame(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
PROPHETIC GUERRILLA WARFARE SEASON 8 THEME: TOTAL FREEDOM FROM SPIRIT SPOUSES, INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS DEMONS AND SPIRITUAL SEXUAL ABUSE

"How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." Acts 10:38

Due to the many spiritual cases I have encountered in the lives of people, I have decided to resume our PROPHETIC GUERRILLA WARFARE SEASON once again.

This time around it's not going to be just the prophetic warfare prayers alone,we are going to end it with a live video coverage where I will be ministering prayers and deliverance to as many who are having problems with these condemned puppies and their agents under the unction and power of the Holy Ghost.

I will be exposing some truth about this spiritual malady before we embark on the prophetic warfare prayers and I am trusting God to set people free especially the sisters who are mostly affected by these demons.

This program is meant for those who are;

1.Having constant sex in dreams
2. Assaulted sexually physically by unseen personality
3.Always getting married to strange people or beings in dreams
4.Always having miscarriages as a result of sexual dreams or physical sexual assault from unseen personality.
5.Finding it hard to get married even though they have been in courtship for years.
6. Facing rejection or disappointment in their love relationship.
7. Experiencing divorce for no just cause
8. Experiencing a sour marriage as a result of sexual manipulations in dreams or in the physical.
9. Finding it hard to get pregnant due to this problem.
10.Were dedicated to evil altars, idols, marine etc.

I know the devils won't like this but God is set to liberate as many who are ready and willing to be set free from this spiritual bondage. Jesus is alive and He is still delivering people from the bondage of demons.

This program will come up March 22nd - 24th and the live video ministration will come up on March 25th by a time to be set later.

If you have missed seasoned 1-7, just type PROPHETIC GUERRILLA WARFARE SEASON on google.

I want to encourage you that you can be delivered by the grace and mercy of God. That devil is a liar in your life. You must experience the amazing miracles this year in the name of Jesus. Keep me in prayers as we prepare for this great battle. Our God is JEHOVAH NISSI.

Jesus remains,

THE CHIEF SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE

SOURCE

http://apostlefrancisministries..com.ng/2017/03/prophetic-guerrilla-warfare-season-8.html

(1) (Reply)

This Bible Verse Tells Us Why There Is No Freedom In Islamic Countries / Meet An Islamic Terrorist Who Found Jesus / How First Church In Nigeria Was Built In Abeokuta By Desalu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.