Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61711 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nukualofa:
will do so in that woman ypu tell good morning when you wake up

A kid like u hiding under nairaland to spew trash.
Kiddo, I dnt greet no one good morning, people greet me good morning.. Do go stick ur shrunken dick inside the person that fed you today, and that has been feeding u, frm womb.. DickHead
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Hahaha... ur low self esteem is oozing to the high heavens
Bye boy cheesy
k
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
May thunder fire the dog owner. I wonder why some of my tribesmen are so petty. They are always fond of goading others and when a retaliation in opposite and equal proportion is meted out towards them you see them cry victims.

Did you read the article at all?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by adimsmt: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers

As you said you don't support violence like wise, but please go back and read the post again because you did not understand what the story was all about.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by philpwresh(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Igbo man went over the limit.....
These tribal conflicts are getting to much
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Luciferdevil(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
May thunder fire the dog owner. I wonder why some of my tribesmen are so petty. They are always fond of goading others and when a retaliation in opposite and equal proportion is meted out towards them you see them cry victims.
Fool cry me a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Emycord: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

did you mistakenly or deliberatly miss the part where the hausa named his dog after the igbo man or are you just mischievous

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

u no well .read bfor commenting next time

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by bigsmoke2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
If I am living in the east and I buy a dog and name it ojukwu,biafra or namdi kanu. If my igbo neighbours attack me or even worse kill me they are absolutely justified na me find trouble.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Emycord: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
philpwresh:
The Igbo man went over the limit.....

These tribal conflicts are getting to much
and the hausa man went under the limit right ur just stewpede

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by luwiizy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

you must be kidding.....I swear

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
kingthreat:

Hey cocksucka. If im an idiot you're a bisexual gigolo

Go an Die bro

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by nawa4naija(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
A FOOL SPOTTED
martineverest:

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by puremind1: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
luwiizy:
you must be kidding.....I swear
Good for the ojukwus. They were siding hausas agsinst yourbas yesterday. Today is your turn against ur masters who butchered your forefathers in the 60s. What goes around comes around. U Igbos have not seen anything yet , animals in human skins.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Adek15(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
hedonistic:
Nigeria sef. For those you you who have comprehension difficulties, here is the crux of the matter.

I implore fair-minded and objective commentators (admittedly scarce here) to adjudicate this matter within the bounds of reason, equity, and good conscience.

unfortunately, the story might not be true

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by effty(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Why shouldd Hausa trader name his dog Ibere too?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by einsteine(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Did you read the news or just commented on the headline

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Yes u know it's not fair but since a northerners is involved let him have his way because we know how eruptive he can be blah blah blah...

For ur information they alone are not born with violence embedded in them, everyone has it so spare me this BS. U saying thousands of Igbos in the north would die like there are no thousands of northerners in the south.

Ogbeni use ur head and stop talking trash

I really don't pity people like you who only come on the internet to beat their chests and brag like drunken sailors.

When shit hits the fan, they will be in their safe hideouts somewhere in Lagos or the SW, whining and wailing that they are being killed.

If your brain is working at all, can you compare the number of Northerners living in the south east to the number of Igbos living in the North?

Mtschheeewwww...

You guys just think everything in life is about measuring dicks and seeing who can split the farthest.

Your agidi and gragra hasn't helped you in the past, isn't helping you in the present and can't help you in the future. Gidigba o silekun.

When thousands of Igbos were butchered like nama in the 60s following the coup, How many Hausas or Northerners did you kill in the East in retaliation? I know you weren't born then, but you can always ask your folks (That's If they'll tell you the truth).

I really don't have anything more to say. Buy a dog, pin the name Mohammed to it and take your wonderful dog for a stroll down the streets of Kano.

We'll give you a decent burial (If we are able to recover your body parts).

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by kullozone(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ahn ahn! I can't believe what I'm reading on this thread. Are you people mad? So most of you didn't read the whole story before commenting.... Nonsense! And why was the hausa man not included in the topic as well? Giving some lazy readers the opportunity to blame the Igbo guy. Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by kullozone(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:

I really don't pity people like you who only come on the internet to beat their chests and brag like drunken sailors.

When shit hits the fan, they will be in their safe hideouts somewhere in Lagos or the SW, whining and wailing that they are being killed.

If your brain is working at all, can you compare the number of Northerners living in the south east to the number of Igbos living in the North?

Mtschheeewwww...

You guys just think everything in life is about measuring dicks and seeing who can split the farthest.

Your agidi and gragra hasn't helped you in the past, isn't helping you in the present and can't help you in the future. Gidigba o silekun.

When thousands of Igbos were butchered like nama in the 60s following the coup, How many Hausas or Northerners did you kill in the East in retaliation? I know you weren't born then, but you can always ask your folks (That's If they'll tell you the truth).

I really don't have anything more to say. Buy a dog, pin the name Mohammed to it and take your wonderful dog for a stroll down the streets of Kano.

You just typed alot of rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:

Mtschheeewwww...

Blah blah blah. Bye
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by precious1967(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
right and left softly softly pls.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Sleekdude4u(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017

Did u read well at all before jumping into ur conclusions
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Blah blah blah. Bye

That's the best you can offer anyway. Your conscience will keep pricking you that I'm telling the truth. Most of you are not smart at all.That's why you Keep dying in your hundreds.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
kullozone:

You just typed alot of rubbish!

Oh yeah!

Why don't you pretend to be intelligent and counter my points with a superior argument If you can.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:

A kid like u hiding under nairaland to spew trash.
Kiddo, I dnt greet no one good morning, people greet me good morning.. Do go stick ur shrunken dick inside the person that fed you today, and that has been feeding u, frm womb.. DickHead
Go and tell that one you ve been greeting from childbirth
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:

That's the best you can offer anyway. Your conscience will keep pricking you that I'm telling the truth. Most of you are not smart at all.That's why you Keep dying in your hundreds.

Mr supposed smart guy, give urself a round of applause for the numerous trash u dishing out. Keep it up, u'll get an award soon

Hahahahaha
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Fadedjeans: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
jaafree:
I live somehow not too far from that area although I am just hearing it here and just now, if all were true then that area is too secure for any violent to erupt bcs NDA is along the way and also AIR FORCE BASE. Concerning the violent( IIWT ) then the muslim is at fault and will face the wrath of Allah bcs he started it and it even looks like a set-up bcs he knows the other igbo guy will do the same and if he does he knows the implication also. So therefore I am against the muslim brother because there is nowhere in the Quran were Allah says we should look for trouble or start a trouble of any kind. Pen dropped.

You're a human with a conscience. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by adoi: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

u must be one of those I.diats who think with their a.nuses
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by adeoyun(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

did you read it well, the hausa first named his dog after the man
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Deilluminator(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
psucc:
You mean we still have some Igbos or southerners in that killer zone? Don't believe it.

All the same, were are not one and can never be.
who get panteka if no be Igbos.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by adimsmt: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR HOST! It is the key to longevity in a strange land. We all know Muslims don't joke with that name. This is sheer stupidity and not tied to one or five Nigeria.

Sir who are the host, why will someone or people call guest in their own father land if i will be called a guest in my own country why are we together why one Nigeria? You are chastising the Igbo guy by using the word 'stupidity' Inasmuch as i find the two individuals behavior to be childish, he didn't name the dog Muhammad because he wanted to ridicule Muslims just coincidence the guy's name was Muhammad, it could have been Ali but it is Muhammad if anyone can't handle insult don't dish it out. Muhammad bought a dog and named the dog Ibere and Ibere in turns bought one and named the dog Muhammad. No one has monopoly in insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) / Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.