Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. (18400 Views)

MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150 / The Great Plan That Work Out Well For My Neighbor! / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by SirdimayG(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Will u guys be like finalboss after making it??
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by sultan1014(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
no need for too much talk... Tenkobos I'm a student & I think 30k I'll go a long way in helping me establish a recharge card business in school cheesy
oga Finalboss Pls u haven't reply my mention.
smiley
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by wemmyj(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Jafar1: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
J
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by zino111: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
My name is Ewomazino
30,000 can really be a boost for me at the moment.I have finished training on tailoring over a year now but inability to get a butterfly machine atleaat is giving me great set back. Last time I got customers clothes, I had to look for a place to make them..it was really discouraging. I love what am doing but not having the resources. I already have a place I can use for my work. Lastweek a friend introduce me to someone who wants to give out her machine for 40,000 and I have already paid 10,000 just so I can get it. I heard of this platform today and believe 30,000 can change my life. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Integrator1: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by htron(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
SETTING UP A MINI PROVISION STORE IN A GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL COLLEGE AROUND HERE

I have a plan to set up a provision store IN a government technical college around here. The idea came when I noticed how far the students and staffs go to get sachet/bottled water, recharge cards, carbonated soft drinks, snacks etc. so I said to myself, instead waiting for months or maybe years to be settled by my boss, it's better I get my hand on something to keep body and soul together while I wait.

To actualize the idea I have already put a lot of things in place. eg, I have gotten a container that will serve as my shop for the meantime. I have gotten allocation were I will mount the container at the school gate.
I have deep freezer and generator at home so I will be using them to cool the drinks.

With that N30k and a little savings that I have here, I'll be able to put the container in place and purchase the goods that I need for a start.

My plan is to turn the place to a standard provision store and a super market in the long run.

Getting started means taking a giant step towards actualizing my dream business that I spent years learning from my boss but have not been able to start because of money.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Fumiex(f): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
30k will go a long way. first of all i wil use it to expand my recharge card business. am a student of uniben n i also sell recharge cards in the night to make ends meet. hope am lucky enough to get it
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by kaypeters: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am a 200level civil engineering student. I want to start PROJECT PRINTING BUSINESS

Requirements
A Computer system (laptop) : I already have that

A Shop: I Wil use my room since I stay alone

Hp deskjet Printer and paper: this is where I need ur assistance.
Cost of Paper and Printer
1 bundle of paper cost #8500 (5rims). I rim = #1700
Hp printer 1510 cost #20,500 including refillable ink cartridge both coloured and black

Profits
Printing of coloured cost #50
Black and white #10

1 rim of paper consist of 500pcs of paper. if I print in black that sum up to 500x10 = #5000 due to wastage of papers, I Wil earn nothing less than #4500 in a rim of paper.
black Ink used (refill) = #300 for one rim

cost of printing = #1700 + #300 = #2000
profit = #4500 - #2000 = #2500 (excluding wastage of paper) in a rim of paper

Profit in a bundle= #2500x5 = #12,500(black ink)

FOR COLOURED INK
Profit margin for coloured is 5times of black cos am also refilling the ink.

I Wil be very if am picked. God bless the sponsor and organiser of this competition. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Lucasinho(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nothing Much....with N30,000 in my Pocket, I can set up the following business with the help of my laptop and it will be a profitable one:

1. Importation business

2. Binary trading

3. Fiverr

4. Fruit juice to bankers
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Ikanium(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by sunkyrazzy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
finalboss:
yea its real

sir,I can't even lie about any business plan because there is no one I can think that will be within the range..as a job seeking graduate you will agree with me that staying online to know the current openings is necessary,thus my present plight,I have to stylishly remove this phone from my brother's pocket whilst asleep,that is the reason why I'm coming across this thread late ..all I need the money for is for me to buy an internet enabled Android phone within the range of 30,000 so As to be able to stay updated on current job openings and apply for it as fast as possible.I know you are very generous,I beg of you,if given I promise you helping a brothers life..thanks in anticipation for a favorable response.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by jamex93(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2017
I have knowledge in videography..

oga finalboss a video camera is all I need

I will be the most happiest person on earth if you can help out with this, I have already taken little step of establishing my self in this field but.. due to the equipments involved and me. not being financially stable.. I really need ya help

oga finalboss

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Swegzfreak: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Tenkobos:

Proudly Sponsored By Finalboss.

As the winner been emailed?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Menace2Society(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
I will manage that 30k for 2 days on beers, Igbo(arizona,loud,pawpaw)and concrayon........Contact me back for more details in case u need my account number.........May Ogun bless us

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Menace2Society:
I will manage that 30k for 2 days on beers, Igbo(arizona,loud,pawpaw)and concrayon........Contact me back for more details in case u need my account number.........May Ogun bless us

lols

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
finalboss:

lols
wow I just found out this thread .. Nice one bro.. Is there a winner yet? Have they been contacted?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Menace2Society(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
finalboss:

lols
0035765579 GTB.........I will spend it wisely and u will be happy!
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Menace2Society(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
wow I just found out this thread .. Nice one bro.. Is there a winner yet? Have they been contacted?
Forget it!i'm the winner
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Menace2Society:
Forget it!i'm the winner
proof?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
finalboss:

lols
We didn't get to know the winner(s) of the business plan contest.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Swegzfreak:

As the winner been emailed?
Yea
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Menace2Society:
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Airborne02(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
finalboss:

lols
aiya u just ignored me oo.. Aiit
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tenkobos:
Yea
please let us know who the winners are if you guys are running a transparent contest
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
please let us know who the winners are if you guys are running a transparent contest
In a short time sir
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tenkobos:
In a short time sir
please do. And they should post a notice of happiness of winning as well..
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Bibi294(f): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
I've completed my Makeup classes and 30,000 will go a long way in realising my dream of being a renowned Makeup artist.
30k will get me a mini makeup box, a brush set, powders,concealers and eye pencils.
The reason why I choose this profession is because it is a means of creativity and artistry. It beautifies,satisfies and change client's look
Makeup does not require a shop or studio.thanks in Addy
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by dejt4u(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
finalboss:

lols
you shld have carried the people in your original thread along by informing them of this thread with the link. Weldone!
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Anaximander(f): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Finalboss I sell kerosene in my hostel but due to my present situation I've not bought another one since the last one finished around last month. If I can get the 30k I will add it to the 10k I had and will be able to pay half of my school fees and use the remaining one to buy kerosene to sell cos people have been asking of it. Please I need help.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
hmmmm. finalboss answer us na. please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.