Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. (18397 Views)

MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150 / The Great Plan That Work Out Well For My Neighbor! / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by htron(m): 2:48am On Mar 13, 2017
yehmy:
hope u won't use it to play that 20+ odd on bet9ja
Lols, I am not a gambler
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 5:25am On Mar 13, 2017
htron:
Lols, I am not a gambler
wait are u davedgr8
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Gentle034(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Gentle034 post=54487982]
can you save a future drop out by an act of benevolence. Am in dire need of finance to pay my fees or else i wont write my first semester exam, i can't start telling you about my history, but i can tell you that am for real. Please i don't want my three years of suffering to go down the drain just like that. Pls i really, really need ur assistance, ve seen ur philantrophic work here and i know u are a good man, pls help me. U can drop ur mail for me to contact you since i can't send you a private message here.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
millik:
printing machine costs about #20000 (twenty thousand naira) HP brand.
I can find a space in my schools computer village for #4000 (four thousand naira) a month.. with my laptop, I can type and print students works including term paper, assignment and even projects..
#peace
i like ur spirit...
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by gudnex22(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2017
darkmarky:
A BUSINESS PLAN

BY

Darkmarky A Student of Uniport

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Who I am

Beehive Honey Plus is a Honey Distribution business Enterprise soley owned by Darkmarky that is in establishment to distribute Pure honey to its esteemed customers in Choba, Port Harcourt. Before starting this business, I have secured all the necessary permits and licencing from the Coporate affairs Commission in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

What I Sell

I am in business to offer Honey Distribution to my esteemed customers in and around Choba Town, Port Harcoury. This means that I will be involved in retail of Honey well packaged in various sizes. My vision is to ensure that I am well known for distributing healthy Honey and to be the preferred brand for many

My Objective

I Intend to run a transparent business that is ethics inclined and that is due to the fact that I am customers centric as I place a high value on my customers and is ready to go the extra mile to ensure that my customers' expectations are not only met but exceeded. I intend to treat all my loyal customers well by ensuring that I offer them discounts during certain times and periods, this will allow them remain loyal to me and also help refer others to me as well.

Finally, Beehive Honey Plus will be a Sole Proprietorship business and is managed my me.

My Vision statement

My vision is to ensure that I fill in the gap between producers of Pure Honey and consumers and ensure that I am always able to meet the demands of my customers without fail in Choba, Port Harcourt.

INTRODUCTION

Honey is a sweet liquid made by bees using nectar from flowers. Bees first convert the nectar into honey by a process of regurgitation and evaporation, then store it as a primary food source in wax honeycombs inside the beehive. Honey can then be harvested from the hives for human consumption.

Honey is graded by color, such as the clear golden amber and the Dark brown. Honey flavor will vary based on the types of flower from which the nectar was harvested.

Both raw and pasteurized forms of honey are available. Raw honey is removed from the hive and bottled directly, and as such will contain trace amounts of yeast, wax and pollen. Consuming local raw honey is believed to help with seasonal allergies due to repeated exposure to the pollen in the area. Pasteurized honey has been heated and processed to remove impurities.

SWOT ANALYSIS

Before starting a honey distribution business or any business for that matter, one has to understand the business concept in order to determine if the business is worth going into. Because I intend to run a Honey distribution business, I have looked into the strengths, weakness, Opportunities and threats in order to determine how likely my Honey distribution business will succeed and compete favorably against competitors.

Strengths

My strengths lies in the fact that my business is strategically located in an area that is densely populated and has a high demand for honey and also nearness to an affordable transport Company (Agofure Motors) for easy waybill. Honey is a product that is widely used by various sectors; hospitals, pharmacies, hotels, schools, households and traders.

Weakness

The weaknesses stem from the fact that I am new in the business and as such my break even time would be slightly longer than expected due to acquiring new clientele. But nevertheless, due to my wide experience in customer service, I will break even without much operational cost.

Opportunities

Choba is a populated town and so affords me enough opportunities i will need to grow and expand my business especially at hostels as more people are getting to know the importance of Honey in their system.

Threats

The risks associated with Honey Distribution is minimal since its widely sought after.

MARKET ANALYSIS

Market Trends

A lot of people in a university setting operate Small and medium scale enterprises and would like to stock their shops with all kinds of articles including Honey for people to buy. Also, the presence of production outlets such as cake making smes etc, around a school setting makes the business viable. This means that they will need honey in one way or the other either as a raw material or as a retail good.

Also, White sugar is bad for the health and research has shown that it causes a lot of health disorders and people will need a substitute for sugar which is honey, hence the viability of the business will be profitable.

My Target Market

I have conducted a market research on who my customers are likely to be and how best to draft out strategies that will allow me gain a faster break even into the market. The market research allowed me to understand the characteristics of my target market and also know what they would be expecting from me.

Therefore the following are those I will be offering my service to. They are

1.Supermarkets/Retail shops

2.Students in off campuses and hostels in the school environment since they won't have the time to trek to shops to buy

3. SMEs such as Cake making outlets

4. Lecturers

5. Market sellers

6. Hospitals and Pharmacies

Marketing Strategy

Marketing is a very important tool for my Honey Distribution business because it will help generate the needed revenue for fast turnover. My marketing strategy I have intended to adopt for my honey Distribution business are

1. Ensure that I introduce my service to Vendors and retail outlets, students and Lecturers.

2. Social media platforms of all schools such as www.studentpady.com which is a fast growing social media platform where students register and find their needs settled, www.Nairaland.com which is Nigeria's number One forum where Nigerians from all parts of the country meet and socialize and have access to quality information

Sources of Capital

Beehive Honey Plus is a business that is established with the intention of making profit in Distribution of Honey. Therefore I will generate Capital (30,000 NAIRA from Approval of my business plan by finalboss

COST ANALYSIS

Because I am new into the business, I have analysed the cost of getting a 25litre jerry can of Honey straight from the beehive factory, transportation of the Honey from their depot in Delta and acquiring Plastic cans of all sizes.

1. Cost of Buying 20litres Jerry can of Honey from factory : 17,000 naira

2. Transportation cost of delivering the honey from Delta Depot to Port Harcourt : 1500 naira.

3. Cost of Producing customized.Identification seals for Since 20 litres when shared into 1ltre plastic cans will turn out to 20cans. So d cost is 1500naira.

4. Cost of buying 20pieces of 1ltr cans. 250each 5000naira

5. Cost of buying funnels and other miscellaneous items for measurement and water proof bags for packaging 1000 naira

6. Operating Expenditure (includes transportation while delivering to retailers and consumers) 2000

Total CAPEX is 28,000naira

PRICING STRATEGY AND COST

Deciding on what prices I would offer my product is very vital and I dont want to offer my customers a price that is too high which may cause them to patronize my competitors or a price that is too low that will make me run at a loss and therefore kill the business. Therefore, due to calculation of my profits, I shall be offering for the first one month discount of 100naira to my customers inorder to attract more customers even though it might cause me to run at a low margin, I am quite assured that I won't run at a loss after the first one month of the business.. Therefore,

I litre of Beehive honey plus will be sold for 2000 naira of which there will be a discount of 100naira for the first one month of operation.

Profit Calculation

Based on my analysis. I would be selling at 1900naira for the first month multiplied by 20 cans (I litre) at 1900nara = 38,000naira

38,000 minus 17,000 (for purchase of another 20litres of honey) minus 5000 (purchase of another set of 20pcs of 1ltr jerry can) minus 1500(cost of transporting the pure honey from delta)

Total gain is 14500 for the first turnover

Second turnover will yield a profit of 16500naira at 2000 naira per litre. As time goes on, I will be selling in 75cl Gossy jerry cans for those who will require to buy in smaller quantities.

Cost of 75cl Beehive Honey plus will be sold at 1500naira.

From my analysis, I found out that I would make substantial amount of profits if I start small with 30,000naira.

CONCLUSION

From the feasibility studies being carried out to prepare this business plan, I am critically convinced that the business will succeed and yield great returns on investment within a short period of time..

Correct guy you too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by LordofNaija: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Olusharp:
I am an Accountancy student.
I have been getting content jobs lately and also an admin to some blogs but I make use of a phone presently. More jobs keep coming but because I don't have a laptop I can't take them.
I have a future plan for this work because I am thinking of registering with the CAC immediately I finish school then turn it into an Establishment where some people will be working in the firm and some from home by then there would be a lot of clients and enough staff to handle it..that's my plan.
I am a writer too but get little perks. referrals advice and links could help. thank you
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Olusharp(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2017
LordofNaija:

I am a writer too but get little perks. referrals advice and links could help. thank you
is it content writing?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by LordofNaija: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Olusharp:
is it content writing?
yap
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Olusharp(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
LordofNaija:

yap
I get them on naira land...there is one presently 11k 5posts per day...
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Thaterrandgirl(f): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is ds post still active? If yes.... OK here's mine biz plan....lol
Sweetened Ginger Drink...
A Congo of ginger cost #600 in Ibadan now. Dunno how much a bag cost cos I'm not really interested in d biz cos I really don't have plenty of time for it but I do ds once a yl and gv to a friends in my hoodto sell. OK so let's start with
10 Congo of ginger... #6,000
We can use tiger nuts, pine apple or date as d sweetener. So if tiger nuts... #800 per Congo.
5 Congo is OK for d ginger.... #4,000
Grinding both won't cost more than #2,000
75cl transparent bottle cost #25 per unit here. So a dozen is #300 and we will need 30 dozens for this now ....#9,000
Other things needed if u don't have already..... Sieve, funnel and a clean transparent bowl to pour it after boiling d mixture and ds won't cost more than #2,000.
All our cost here now is totalled.... #23,000
After all d process and d drink is sealed in d bottle, we sell each at #100 per bottle. And sell to a reseller or retailer at #1,000 per dozen... That's a pack of 12pcs u can Aswel use cellotape to bond d 12 together. So here d retailer makes #200 on each dozen.
Having 30 dozens to be sold for... #30,000.
So here d profit will be #7,000 right. Yes... It's usually more than this depending on d water quantity. I usually get 48 sometimes 50 from one Congo cos I add Enough water to it yl boiling.
So how do u market....
Give to outlets in ur hoods. Outlets Dt sells drinks even bars will collect from u if u are smart enough to enlighten d outlet owner abt d benefit of ginger to our health. U can Aswel tie in nylons for #50 or #20 naija and gv to dos women who sell to school kids. A very smart alternative.... Gv to hawkers in traffic.... U will be wowed how much they do in a day. Anyway ds post is not to get the #30k she but to enlighten my ppl on smart biz... Not biz center proposal, photocopying machine, thesis execution, barging shop.. Etc... Didn't mean any insult Biko cos ppl here are fast to insult. But if u dash me d 30k, I will be happy she o.
Anyways Pls I need young smart guys who can work with me. It's a mobile fast food biz. Accommodation, transportation and feeding will be provided to them. Preferably males. Salary will be 15k per month and they will be on 3months probation afterwhich salary will be reviewed if xter is not questionable. Best regards to all hustlers in d system.... I remain dt errand girl

1 Share

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Thaterrandgirl(f): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls don't mind my blunders o.........she's jez an errand geh doh
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by HungerBAD: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Kathyl:
As a graduate with a lot of school debts pending and white collar jobs a rarity/difficult to come by, I did a training on preparation of different types of small chops, continental and intercontinental dishes. Before now, i have already learnt how to bake and prepare snacks such as chin-chin, cupcake, diet meal etc which i supply to retailers. I Intend to combine these with the small chops i learnt but the cost of preparing these regularly is quite high as the ingredients are scarce and quite expensive.
With 30,000 naira, i can comfortably use it as a capital to start the making of small chops like sharwama bread, spring roll, shrimp bread etc so as to generate a reasonable income.

Nice.

Inbox me your phone number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Homeyfav: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
knfglkk
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by lovediehatelive(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:
DAVETECH CAFÉ

1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

DaveTech Café is yet to be incorporated which intend to deal on Online registration and application, Selling of scratch card, (typing, printing and scanning) and other cyber activity.
As a result of computer knowledge gained from Ami-Tech computer and also with the entrepreneurship spirit in me.
Core objective is to satisfy customer needs, make research work easy, to contribute to economic growth and development of the country, to be a job creator not job seeker, checking and sending of mails and also to maximize profit. It’s competitive edge is to be ever reliable, accessible and ever efficient.
DaveTech Café will be located adjacent Zenith bank, suleja road, Minna, Niger State. As it is at the centre of Minna, where WAEC,NECO,UTME and all other kinds of online registration is being done. It is by the road side, therefore, I need just a stand (gotten already), table and chairs, umbrella and banner.
DaveTech café intend to start with just two staff ( I and my elder sister). I’ll be working part-time since I’m still in school and my sister who is through with her service already but still jobless will be working full-time.
The total project cost for this plan excluding owners equity is estimated to be #29,500 which would cover payment for the stand, cost of repairs, purchase of equipment, and all other expenses.

2.0 BACKGROUND INFORMATION
2.1 BUSINESS IDEA
We are in a digital world and the daily need for internet services is on the increase and many people around my vicinity travel to a far distance to make photocopy, type, browse and for online registration. The passion I have for computer technology prompted me to open up a café.

2.2 DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS
As a potential business owner, who have passion to succeed despite the short coming in business sector have made up my mind to join information communication technology venture. The target customers population for DaveTech café would include Secondary school student, student of tertiary institution, candidate who wrote exams like UTME, WAEC, NECO etc and are awaiting result, applicants seeking for jobs, civil servants and other working class citizen as well as the general public.

2.3 VISION STATEMENT
To be the best network and service provider in Niger State.

2.4 MISSION STATEMENT
To consistently provide good service delivery and at affordable price.

2.6 HOW I INTEND TO START
Determination in life is the key to success. As an undergraduate with the joint effort of my elder sister who is a fresh graduate is determined to own a business where people will be employed. However, the passion for entrepreneurship prompted me for the establishment with little capital I have already secured a stand to use as my business center. With the grant, I intend to obtain the necessary equipment which are still pending.

I also intend to start with a laptop, 3-in-1 printer and a biometric scanner. DaveTech café hope to achieve and record noble success through the number of customers who had started asking when business will commence due to it’s closeness to the road and high populated students and workers of it’s location. It will be of great advantage to witness a spontaneous increase on network of customers. The staff require for a start are just two including me.

3.0 SWOT ANALYSIS

STRENGTH- Strength is the beneficiary aspect of the business. The strength lies on the educational qualification earned in computing and also good location of the business.
WEAKNESS- Inadequate finance/manpower in accomplishing our full potentials.
OPPORTUNITY- Rate of patronage by customers is on the increased.
THREAT- Existence of competitors, Government regulation/policy.

4.0 FINANCIAL PLAN
4.1 TOTAL PROJECT COST

The total project cost is estimated to the sum of #29,500 excluding the owners equity. This will help DaveTech café to establish in an average level and will cover the functional area of the business.
The below analysis summarizes the cost of fixed asset of DaveTech café.

Table 4.1

1. Laptop ******** owned already
2. 3-in-1 Printer ******** owned already
3. Modem ******** owned already
4. Fairly use External battery (INEC battery) ******* #11, 000
5. Biometric scanner (fairly used) ********** #5,000
6. Table, chairs and small umbrella ****** #7,000
7. Purchase of black printer catridge ****** #4,000

OPERATIONAL COST
1. Subscription ********* #1,000
2. Transportation and other expenses ******** #1,500

TOTAL ********************* # 29,500

PURPOSE FOR WHICH GRANT IS REQUIRED

The grant is required to cover for the purchase of needed equipment/accessories for the business and to establish a well to do café.

This business is very lucrative, during job recruitment or application and exam registration, one can make nothing less than #10,000 on a daily basis. Aside this period, the daily turnover is within the range of #2,000 - #4000. Which will amount to about #50,000 in a month.
that is, (#2000 * 25 days = #50,000) on a normal period. This business is really a goldmine as it is located in a good and strategic location.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by NaijaPress: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
There are so many business plans out there, all you need is the one that best meets what you desire in business https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by konews: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.