Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals (9136 Views)

The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... / Nigerian Lady Shoutout To All Her Boyfriend’s Sidechics, Makes Them Women Crush / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by oluwafrizzy(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Not all va_ginas are the same. Even though you have had a lot of se_xual partners, you might not have had a taste of all the delicacies out there. Each va_gina type has its benefits, so read on to know how to have a good time when you encounter them.

1. The tight va_gina: Some women are naturally tight, no matter how many se_x partners they have had. Men that find it difficult to last long in bed will need to be extra careful here, as this va_gina is capable of massaging every inch of your di_ck and literally squeeze the man juice out of you within seconds.

2. The Loose va_gina: If you are very well endowed and women are uncomfortable having se_x with you, perhaps you need a woman with a loose va_gina. This does does not automatically mean she is a sl_ut, by the way, as once again, some things just happen naturally. Big-dic_ked men will finally feel at home with this woman.

3. The fat lipped va_gina: This is capable of providing extra cushion for your junk. Although, most men find it visually appealing but encounter not much difference during pene_tration itself. But if you are into giving oral s_ex, then this might be the best kind for you.

4. The bo_ny vag_ina: Skinny or petite women are usually this way. It can feel really snug around your di_ck, but some men report that having their sensitive part come in contact with hardness can be offputting.

SOURCE AND PICTURES @ http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/03/5-types-of-vaga1na-and-how-you-can.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by topnotch760: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2017
what of the pictures

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by jonaifame22(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
#teamthickpvssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2017
pictures pls
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by hotwax: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
jonaifame22:
#teamthickpvssy

Which one is thickpvssy again?
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by hotwax: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
pictures pls

You dont need pictures na...you have one with you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

You dont need pictures na...you have one with you.
yeah I know I have one but I don't know the type I'm carrying, so I need pictures,
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by hotwax: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yeah I know I have one but I don't know the type I'm carrying, so I need pictures,

Snap the one u have, send it to me, I will help u analyze it.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

Snap the one u have, send it to me, I will help u analyze it.
lol, I was expecting this, like I read your mind. you're not serious at all. go jorh
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by hotwax: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, I was expecting this, like I read your mind. you're not serious at all. go jorh

Why na? I was just trying na help
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

Why na? I was just trying na help
lol, oh thanks so much. I really appreciate that
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by hotwax: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, oh thanks so much. I really appreciate that

angry angry No thank me abeg. Mission not accomplished.
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

angry angry No thank me abeg. Mission not accomplished.
haha na by force ,wetin you wan accomplish
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by hotwax: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
haha na by force ,wetin you wan accomplish

You wont understand...I belong to the vaseline crew
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

okay so ask op for pictures not me. good day
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Mrmoz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
okay so ask op for pictures not me. good day

Funny guys...anyways babe I think kwning ur type aint difficult except u don't fall in any of the categories listed....but again how did he come to that conclusion
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Jadoskii(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Waddabout fast and furious pvssies grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Abelalpha(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ok ooo
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by pointblank247(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
how about the over watery vagina. its usualy like the girl is in constant ogasm. i do enjoy that a lot
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Bintexidris(f): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
funny guys
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
5 types of bag
Lists only 4

You bloggers are all the same
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by queencalipso(f): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Teamtightvj cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by oswaggiee(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2017
queencalipso:
Teamtightvj cool

hehehe...i seeee grin grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by jd1986(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2017
queencalipso:
Teamtightvj cool
Proof? cool
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by bolubennie(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
How thick? grin
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by bolubennie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na lie lie go kee you, it is as wide as well

Not saying you're a LovePeddler doh
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Dannidom(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
We love pussy hot or cold as ice we love pussy loose or tight as fvck we love pussy
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
i came for pictures sha

1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Naughtytboy: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
jonaifame22:
#teamthickpvssy
can we get married when you ready?
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by Mrrespect(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
hotwax:

Bahdt guy
Re: 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals by centmanuel(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm pics or no pics i ve learnt alot. Thanks op. I guess i ve been meeting with #teamtightvj

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.