Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Let's Earn Bitcoins Without Loosing Our Money To Non Durable Ponzi Schemes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Earn Bitcoins Without Loosing Our Money To Non Durable Ponzi Schemes (528 Views)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Earn Bitcoins Without Loosing Our Money To Non Durable Ponzi Schemes by venus080(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Good Morning Everyone, Hope your day is going well? Aren't we tired of loosing money to all these one week and in sometimes two months old Ponzi schemes? The truth of the matter is that most of these schemes have faceless admins who are most times greedy or possibly set out to use them for ulterior motives. They might pay in the first few days, weeks but as soon as they achieve their aim, they disappear. Wake up people, there are sustainable online money making schemes which might not guarantee quick cash but will ultimately if only we are ready to work and be a little patient. Our greedy attitudes often make us fall victims to these fraudsters. Today I want to share a scheme I have watched grown slowly and is very much active. In order not to violate any rules, I will drop my email and if interested just send me an email by indicating "I am interested" and I will send you details. My email is stdamian22@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Thecashierhub.com / Free Btc / Platinum (WTB) The Perfect Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.