Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake (37827 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Deepfreezer(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Confirm woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by kanicorp9(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Serendip: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
And haters will come and say it's all photoshop..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by piecesprince(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Drake my man
TunezMediaBlog:
Popular investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo shared a throwback photo with multiple Grammy award winner, Drake which they took way back in 2011.

Kemi captioned the photo with her brief history with the Canadian rapper, revealing that she helped him earlier in his career, when he was still at the bottom. The controversial socialite noted that she was one of the women that helped promote his mixtape and demos while he was building his brand.

See full caption below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/controversial-journalist-kemi-olunloyo.html

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by OBAGADAFFI: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
blackberlin:
This woman actually had 'levels'. . . But she said a whole lot of nonsense ... Nice pic though. . .

That whole nonsense is caused by Crack she took
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
drake drake
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by officialJP(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
sinadrey:
Ftc finally
am sorry network went wrong grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
So ?

Is this just for your ego ?

What is so special about knowing a Drake ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by frisky2good(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
YES.

shockwave91:
If I'm correct, the woman who wants to ride flavour n'abania. Right?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Missonas(f): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dont the captions relationship to the photo. Is drake celebrating her as a woman or she celebrating him with the 'pix of all time' undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by QuietHammer(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Foolish woman. I wonder why anyone would take her serious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by yungeez(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
make unah come take pics wit me nw oo, so dat unah go dey feel like dis woman in d nearest future
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by wittyt98(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
mago77:
This kemi talks too much
at least she's making money off it lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by BomboyOnline: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
blackberlin:
This woman actually had 'levels'. . . But she said a whole lot of nonsense ... Nice pic though. . .

Taking a picture with a celebrity does not equal levels. Anyone can go to a concert and take pictures with Drake. Heck, you might even run into him at the mall.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Monk92(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin.... Op called aunty kemi an investigative journalist.... I cnt stop laffing grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by oxon(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
na Photoshop , or she force this guy snap ... see drake face , every one is smiling except him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by mekybabe1: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
God bless you jare. I think say na only me notice.
Lushka:
PHOTO SHOP
PHOTOSHOP
PHOTOSHOP
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Trexnemesis(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fine Kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Werey alaso took a picture with drake just like she forcefully does with regular Nigerian artistes and she's talking about how she promoted
Drake's mixtape. Kemi O'loon loyo madness don pass toll gate grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by TrumpDonald2: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
prettyprecy:
nice.

if you know any female accountant with 2-3 years experience that lives in UYO and is in need of a job. kindly ask such person to send her cv to jobs@fadacresources.com
salary is within the range of 80,000 - 100,000.

Thanks.

Must the accountant be female? Cos I know a male.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Bigframe: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by BlackSharks: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sexyjigga:
First to comment...
Dedicating this to all barca fans worldwide.
one love bro..... I was actually in awe yesterday . #NeverNeverNeverGiveUo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by BlackSharks: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sexyjigga:
First to comment...
one love bro..... I was actually in awe yesterday . #NeverNeverNeverGiveUp
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by drtee247(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Werey alaso took a picture with drake just like she forcefully does with regular Nigerian artistes and she's talking about how she promoted

Aswear, dis woman tink say we get fish brain.. Look @ her facial expression, how happy she was as a fan & now claimin she promoted his mixtape..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by yabatown: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

That whole nonsense is caused by Crack she took
The mad bat Kemi Olunloyo is hallucinating once again with her photoshop dreams
The picture below of this social outcast says it all about her pathetic and wretched life in oneboysquater room in molete, ibadan where her father banished her to. She do nothing all day but stay in front of computer designing her fake life which is nonexistent

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by dannielight(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maybe when she was sane.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by zainkay: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sexyjigga:
First to comment...
Gbayii
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pls who is dis Kemi Olunoyo sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake by davidif: 1:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

Honestly it looks like she just took a picture with Drake and here she is boasting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tboss: "I Won't Do Big Brother Naija Again, Even For N50 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.