Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

See What Investor Warren Buffet Said About His Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See What Investor Warren Buffet Said About His Life (420 Views)

Practical Advice From The 3rd Richest Man In The World - Warren Edward Buffet / Training Buffet!training Buffet!!training Buffet!!! / Warren Buffett’s 5/25 Rule Will Help You Focus On The Things That Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Investor Warren Buffet Said About His Life by oyetpel(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
In the climax of the documentary 'Becoming Warren Buffet'. He said, i considered my position (being a billionaire) as a matter of luck. Before adding, 'When i was born in 1930, the odds were probably 40:1 against me being born in the United States. I did win the ovarian lottery on that first day, and on top of that i was male. Put that down as another 50/50 shot, and now the odds are 80:1 against being born a male in the United States, and it was enormously important in my whole life. To think that that makes me superior to anyone else as a human being is just - - - i can't follow that line of reasoning'.
Re: See What Investor Warren Buffet Said About His Life by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
oyetpel:
In the climax of the documentary 'Becoming Warren Buffet'.
He said, i considered my position (being a billionaire) as a
matter of luck. Before adding, 'When i was born in 1930, the
odds were probably 40:1 against me being born in the United
States. I did win the ovarian lottery on that first day, and on
top of that i was male. Put that down as another 50/50 shot,
and now the odds are 80:1 against being born a male in the
United States, and it was enormously important in my whole
life. To think that that makes me superior to anyone else as a
human being is just - - - i can't follow that line of reasoning'.
I'll definitely download that documentary

(1) (Reply)

Ezeudoye Samuel's Facebook Page | A Page To Make You Successfull!! / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question About Your Career / Do I Need Another Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.