Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US - Autos (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (300529 Views)

Is UBER Accepting Salvaged Or Accidented Vehicles In Nigeria? / Buy and Ship Vehicles From Europe at Affordable Rates / Pre-order, Import and Ship Vehicles from the US and Germany at Competitive Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
We deliver on our promise. A trial will convince you.

Call/WhatsApp: 08109646816
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 3:37am On Jul 27, 2020
We do real, clean and transparent business. A trial will clear your doubt.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2020
We deliver as promised
A trial will convince you

Call/whatsapp : 08109646816
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Our rates are fair and negotiable.
Search out your dream car from www.craigslist.org, www.carsforsale.com and www.cars.com and we will handle the rest. For further enquiry, connect with us on 08109646816.

Core values: Integrity and efficient service delivery.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Pre-order your vehicle with ease and confidence

Call/Whatsapp : 08109646816

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Search out your dream car from www.craigslist.org, www.carsforsale.com and www.cars.com and we will handle the rest. For further enquiry, connect with us on 08109646816.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2020

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2020

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.
-FYsol
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
WHY YOU MUST PATRONIZE US
1. We inspect our vehicles before making payment.

2. We import clean, actual mileage and non-accident vehicles.

3. We provide real-time live updates

4. You can track your vehicle and the vessel on your mobile device.

5. We insure our vehicles from the Port of loading to your doorstep, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

6. Your funds are safe and secured with us.

7. We are professionals with tested and proven track record of Integrity.

8. We deliver vehicles nationwide and on our promise.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start the process of helping you get your car.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
OUR PAYMENT PLAN
Our payment plan is in three different installments to take care of the following:
1. First Installment (i.e. Buying and Shipping)
2. Second Installment (i.e. Clearing)
3. Delivery (Balance to be paid before delivery with exception to clients within Lagos)
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
We can help you pre-order any car of your choice from the USA at #468 per dollar. Search out your dream vehicle on either craigslist.org, www.carsforsale.com or www.cars.com and we will help you with the rest. A trial will convince you!

How does it work?
Share the link from your search with us on 08109646816 via whatsapp or paste the link of your desired vehicle here on our thread, we will give you a quote. If you are comfortable with our quote, we'll proceed to buying and shipping stage which entails both a phone call and physical examination of the vehicle by our shipper in the US. Once the vehicle is certified okay, we'll initiate the payment immediately and pick up the vehicle for shipment to Nigeria.

Few days before the vehicle berths in Nigeria, we'll make all necessary arrangement for the clearing after which the car is delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. This whole process spans between six to eight weeks. It's a credible and seamless process.

A trial will clear your doubt! Pre-order like never before!! For further enquiries, call us or chat us up.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2020

5. We insure our vehicles from the Port of loading to your doorstep, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start the process of helping you get your car.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
We can help you pre-order any car of your choice from the USA at #465 per dollar. Search out your dream vehicle on either craigslist.org, www.carsforsale.com or www.cars.com and we will help you with the rest. A trial will convince you!

How does it work?
Share the link from your search with us on 08109646816 via whatsapp or paste the link of your desired vehicle here on our thread, we will give you a quote. If you are comfortable with our quote, we'll proceed to buying and shipping stage which entails both a phone call and physical examination of the vehicle by our shipper in the US. Once the vehicle is certified okay, we'll initiate the payment immediately and pick up the vehicle for shipment to Nigeria.

Few days before the vehicle berths in Nigeria, we'll make all necessary arrangement for the clearing after which the car is delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. This whole process spans between six to eight weeks. It's a credible and seamless process.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pre-order and ship vehicles directly from the US.

How the process works

https://gimporters.com/pre-order-and-shipping/
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2020

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start the process of helping you get your first car.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pre-order and ship vehicles directly from the US.

How the process works

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pre-order with confidence like never before! We are people of integrity with the right value system. A trial will convince you! For further enquiry, contact us on 08109646816.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:22am On Jul 28, 2020

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
We got the credibility you are looking for.

Pre-order and ship vehicles from the US and Europe.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
OUR PAYMENT PLAN
Our payment plan is in three different installments to take care of the following:
1. First Installment (i.e. Buying and Shipping)
2. Second Installment (i.e. Clearing)
3. Delivery (Balance to be paid before delivery with exception to clients within Lagos)
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2020

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pre-order your vehicle with ease and confidence

Call/Whatsapp : 08109646816

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2020

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.
-FYsol
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
We can help you pre-order any car of your choice from the USA at #410 per dollar. Search out your dream vehicle on either craigslist.org, www.carsforsale.com or www.cars.com and we will help you with the rest. A trial will convince you!

How does it work?

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
‘In a world where trust and integrity is fast depleting, it is difficult to believe a transaction of this kind can be concluded seamlessly without any form of physical contact. I met G-importers on nairaland and after few discussions on phone, we kick started the process of getting a 2007 Toyota Camry. The professionalism of the team, the honesty and openness of the CEO and the guidiance at every phase of the transaction is second to none. I know people sugarcoat but the CEO and the G-Importers team is the most credible team I've transacted with in my whole life.’ Mr. Precious Nwatetee (Port Harcourt)

-Precy
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest.
-Longeaton
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (492) (Reply)

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.