Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US - Autos (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (301523 Views)

Is UBER Accepting Salvaged Or Accidented Vehicles In Nigeria? / Buy and Ship Vehicles From Europe at Affordable Rates / Pre-order, Import and Ship Vehicles from the US and Germany at Competitive Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gimporters:
We can help you pre-order any car of your choice from the USA at #361 per dollar. Search out your dream vehicle on either craigslist.org or cars.com and we will help you with the rest. A trial will convince you!

How does it work?
Once you paste the link of your desired vehicle here on our thread, we will give you a quotation. If you are comfortable with our quotation, we proceed to buying and shipping stage which entails both a phone call and physical examination of the vehicle by our shipper in the US. Once the vehicle is certified okay, we initiate the payment immediately and pick up the vehicle for shipment to Nigeria. Few days before the vehicle berths in Nigeria, we make all necessary arrangement for the clearing after which the car is delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. This whole process spans between six to eight weeks. It's a credible and seamless process. A trial will clear your doubt! Pre-order like never before!! For further enquiries, call us or chat us up.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gimporters:
Why you must leverage our service at G-Importers

1. We inspect our vehicles before making payment.

2. We import clean, actual mileage and non-accidented vehicles,

3. We provide real-time live update,

4. You can track your vehicle and the vessel on your mobile device.

5. Timely delivery

6. Professional handling

7.We are tested and proven with credibility.

...A trial will convince you.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
G-IMPORTERS NIGERIA.... EFFICIENT SERVICE DELIVERY WITH INTEGRITY.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pre-order before the December rush comes.

We are committed to work on and satisfy your interest.

Our prices?... Very affordable and negotiable.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Gimporters:
You can take advantage of our credible online vehicle pre-ordering service.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Gimporters:
2004 LEXUS RX 330- N3M

2005 LEXUS RX 330- N3.3M

2006 LEXUS RX 330- N3.5M
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Get certified vehicles directly from the US. Beyond talking, we deliver.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
BEWARE OF NIGERIA USED VEHICLES PACKAGED AS FOREIGN USED.

CHAT US TODAY ON 08109646816 TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR YOURS.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gimporters:
Make your enquiries...

Our prices are affordable and negotiable.

We simplify the process and deliver on our promise.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gimporters:
With so many choices available,

How do I get a good ride?
How can I save more money and yet get something great?
Where can I find a professional dealer with integrity?
How long do I have to wait till I get my ride if I decide to Pre-order?

Good questions... take another step further to get your answers.

G-Importers is committed to satisfy our clients and clear every possible doubts.
What's more? Testimonies from clients speak for us.
https://www.nairaland.com/4549013/catalogue-vehicles-pre-ordered-delivered-testimonies

Chat us up on 08109646816 or send an email to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Arrow144(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hello Good day how much will the following vehicles cost from the US 1. 2015 venza limited v6 2. 2015 ford explorer sport edition 3. 2016 ford explorer platinum 4. 2013 benz GL450 (appearance pkg) 5. 2015 benz GL550
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Arrow144:
Hello
Good day how much will the following vehicles cost from the US
1. 2015 venza limited v6
2. 2015 ford explorer sport edition
3. 2016 ford explorer platinum
4. 2013 benz GL450 (appearance pkg)
5. 2015 benz GL550

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly drop your email address for the quote.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gimporters:
Search out your dream car from www.craigslist.org and www.cars.com and we will handle the rest.

We under promise and over deliver. A trial will convince you! For further enquiry, connect with us on 08184703006.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by martyns200(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
can i know the landing cost of an 04 and 05 corolla. reach me at martyns2004atyahoodotcodotuk
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Arrow144(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Hello here is my email address philipcourage76@gmail.com... thanks
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Arrow144:
Hello here is my email address
philipcourage76@gmail.com... thanks

Kindly check your mail, the quote has been sent. Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
martyns200:
can i know the landing cost of an 04 and 05 corolla. reach me at martyns2004atyahoodotcodotuk

Kindly check your mail, the quote has been sent. Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gimporters:
Search out your dream car from www.craigslist.org and www.cars.com and we will handle the rest.

We under promise and over deliver. A trial will convince you! For further enquiry, connect with us on 08184703006.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
With so many choices available,

How do I get a good ride?
How can I save more money and yet get something great?
Where can I find a professional dealer with integrity?
How long do I have to wait till I get my ride if I decide to Pre-order?

Good questions... take another step further to get your answers.

G-Importers is committed to satisfy our clients and clear every possible doubts.
What's more? Testimonies from clients speak for us.
https://www.nairaland.com/4549013/catalogue-vehicles-pre-ordered-delivered-testimonies

Chat us up on 08109646816 or send an email to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gimporters:
Pre-order like never before.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Arrow144(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks very much can i get pics of the both explorer sent to my email.. thanks
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Dargreen(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Do you need a VPN that can roll reply button on Craigslist. Whatsapp me +1316-530-5634
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dargreen:
Do you need a VPN that can roll reply button on Craigslist. Whatsapp me +1316-530-5634

No.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Arrow144:
Thanks very much can i get pics of the both explorer sent to my email.. thanks
Kindly check your mail.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Place your order for a clean and non-accident ride.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Place your order today and testify few weeks from now. Chat us up on 08109646816 or send an email to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for a quote.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2018
Gimporters:

5. Timely delivery

6. Professional handling

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2018
We can help you pre-order any car of your choice from the USA at #385 per dollar. Search out your dream vehicle on either craigslist.org or cars.com and we will help you with the rest. A trial will convince you!

How does it work?
Once you paste the link of your desired vehicle here on our thread, we will give you a quotation. If you are comfortable with our quotation, we proceed to buying and shipping stage which entails both a phone call and physical examination of the vehicle by our shipper in the US. Once the vehicle is certified okay, we initiate the payment immediately and pick up the vehicle for shipment to Nigeria. Few days before the vehicle berths in Nigeria, we make all necessary arrangement for the clearing after which the car is delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. This whole process spans between six to eight weeks. It's a credible and seamless process. A trial will clear your doubt! Pre-order like never before!! For further enquiries, call us or chat us up.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2018

5. Timely delivery

6. Professional handling

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (493) (Reply)

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.