Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Atheists Are Hypocrites - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Hypocrites (10545 Views)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Wow...

Please where a your "X"?

He should tell us where his X is so that we can go looking for it. A coin already had a head and a tail which every body knows. When you flip it you already know that it can land on its head or tail because it's already a known outcome. I keep saying it. No God will allow an incompetent person like him to make his case for him ever. The only God that will do that is the one that lives inside his head.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

He should tell us where his X is so that we can go looking for it. A coin already had a head and a tail which every body knows. When you flip it you already know that it can land on its head or tail because it's already a known outcome. I keep saying it. No God will allow an incompetent person like him to make his case for him ever. The only God that will do that is the one that lives inside his head.
He doesn't realize that the more he prolongs this argument without providing the location of his 'X'(God), the more his delusions are exposed.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
author=ScepticalPyrrho post=54450827]Wow...

Please, where is your "X"?[/quote]

I guess you missed this part of the gist in red.

If you look for "X" and don't find it, does that prove that there is no "X"?

Did you look in places where X "ought to be" in ways and at times that X "should likely" be there?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

So a coin cannot have 2 heads or 2 tails? Are you part of the coin manufacturing process or the deciding team? So you have not seen trick coins before or trick cards?

Atheists and shallow reasoning are 5 and 6
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:
author=ScepticalPyrrho post=54450827]Wow...

Please, where is your "X"?

I guess you missed this part of the gist in red.

If you look for "X" and don't find it, does that prove that there is no "X"?

Did you look in places where X "ought to be" in ways and at times that X "should likely" be there?
Hello...

Stop recycling my own question.

Where is "X"?

I'm asking you.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

We are told that there is this almighty and all powerful God that exist and wants to be in a pereonal relationship with humans and the person to tell us about such a God is you? Isn't that enough prove to show that such a God only lives inside your head?

At the bolded it shows your problem and deafness. When did i become Gods spokesperson when his hands and voice is found everywhere so much so that its only the deeply blind and deaf that cannot hear or see him.

So if you feel God exists inside my head then what fills the void in yours? FSM? Yourself? Evolution? Pray tell me...Are you searching for what to fill the void in your head with or you already have found one?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Hello...

Stop recycling my own question.

Where is "X"?

I'm asking you.

Thats for you to discover and answer since i already gave you the right environment for your quest.

If a man who was born blind tells me that he does not believe in colours because since he has not seen them then that means they do not exist..truthfully i would believe him because its not his fault that he does not believe colours exist...its simply the environment he was born into and has remained that is to blame. However those who can see, speak differently.

I would call the same blind man foolish when although he also cannot see air or his own eyes and declares air does not exist or eyes do not exist.

Bottom line, what i am trying to say is simply that you are both naturally and spiritually myopic.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

So a coin cannot have 2 heads or 2 tails? Are you part of the coin manufacturing process or the deciding team? So you have not seen trick coins before or trick cards?

Atheists and shallow reasoning are 5 and 6

A coin with 2 heads surely doesn't have a tail. So we can't call it a coin with a head and a tail. Just a coin with two heads. You clearly have no point.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Thats for you to discover and answer since i already gave you the right environment for your quest.

If a man who was born blind tells me that he does not believe in colours because since he has not seen them then that means they do not exist..truthfully i would believe him because its not his fault that he does not believe colours exist...its simply the environment he was born into and has remained that is to blame. However those who can see, speak differently.

I would call the same blind man foolish when although he also cannot see air or his own eyes and declares air does not exist or eyes do not exist.

Bottom line, what i am trying to say is simply that you are both naturally and spiritually myopic.
All of these long texts... for what?

Your inability to provide simple proofs, for a thing you say exists is hypocrisy.

I am still waiting.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

At the bolded it shows your problem and deafness. When did i become Gods spokesperson when his hands and voice is found everywhere so much so that its only the deeply blind and deaf that cannot hear or see him.

Which of the many Gods that we have around has his voice everywhere? How does it sound and when last did he speak to all of humanity? What was his message and did every body hear it and accept it? When did you God speak to humanity and what was his clear message to everybody? What are you doing here on NL of not serving as the mouth peirce of the God that lives inside your head.

So if you feel God exists inside my head then what fills the void in yours? FSM? Yourself? Evolution? Pray tell me...Are you searching for what to fill the void in your head with or you already have found one?

Sure yiur God lives inside your head that is why you are always here telling us what he wants and defending it. Let your God open and account on nairaland and pass it's message it self. No God thatis alive will allow a person like you to speak on its behalf or defend it. Only the one that lives inside your head.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

A coin with 2 heads surely doesn't have a tail. So we can't call it a coin with a head and a tail. Just a coin with two heads. You clearly have no point.

lmao so you still do not see your ignorance in full view. Do you check for the heads or tails of a coin consistently? Let me rephrase it for you as it seems you lack the perception required to decode my point.

If you have a coin with a head and tail does it also mean that a coin with 2 heads or 2 tails does not exist?

I simply wanted you to put your mind to good use by thinking up varied scenarios but as always Dalaman has a one tracked mind. grin grin
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

Your inability to provide simple proofs, for a thing you say exists is hypocrisy.

I am still waiting.

You mean you are still IGNORANTLY waiting right?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

Which of the many Gods that we have around has his voice everywhere? How does it sound and when last did he speak to all of humanity? What was his message and did every body hear it and accept it? When did you God speak to humanity and what was his clear message to everybody? What are you doing here on NL of not serving as the mouth peirce of the God that lives inside your head.

Sure yiur God lives inside your head that is why you are always here telling us what he wants and defending it. Let your God open and account on nairaland and pass it's message it self. No God thatis alive will allow a person like you to speak on its behalf or defend it. Only the one that lives inside your head.

At the bolded.....I am being entertained here on NL by Atheist Court Jesters, You lot are entertainment to me thats why i am here. You are a tool to me. A tool i use to hilariously distract myself from my day to day affairs.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

lmao so you still do not see your ignorance in full view. Do you check for the heads or tails of a coin consistently? Let me rephrase it for you as it seems you lack the perception required to decode my point.

If you have a coin with a head and tail does it also mean that a coin with 2 heads or 2 tails does not exist?

I simply wanted you to put your mind to good use by thinking up varied scenarios but as always Dalaman has a one tracked mind. grin grin

A coin with two heads has two heads and cam not be said to have a head and a tail. Your logic is pathetic. Or is this one of your lay up analogies? grin
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

A coin with two heads has two heads and cam not be said to have a head and a tail. Your logic is pathetic. Or is this one of your lay up analogies? grin

Sigh!!!

I am appalled that you still do not see your own ignorance on display.

I even flipped the script for you and you still cannot see it. Chai dalaman when will you change?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

You mean you are still IGNORANTLY waiting right?
You use the word ignorant like you are sure of something.

If you are so sure, why don't you prove it?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

At the bolded.....I am being entertained here on NL by Atheist Court Jesters, You lot are entertainment to me thats why i am here. You are a tool to me. A tool i use to hilariously distract myself from my day to day affairs.

Your post here doesn't show that you are here for entertainment. Your post show you speaking on behalf of your God, and always making a case for him. You always go as far as providing evidence for this God that lives inside your head.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Sigh!!!

I am appalled that you still do not see your own ignorance on display.

I even flipped the script for you and you still cannot see it. Chai dalaman when will you change?

You always bring daft analogies. A coin with two heads is not a coin with a tail. You even said it's a trick coin. Anyway your God is a trick no wonder you are using a trick to describe it.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

You always bring daft analogies. A coin with two heads is not a coin with a tail. You even said it's a trick coin. Anyway your God is a trick no wonder you are using a trick to describe it.

A little research would have helped you dalaman but as always you just talk in an empty manner. I see that words easily throw you off. So simply because i mentioned trick coins and trick cards you assume only trick coins or trick cards have heads on each side? How shallow minded can you be?

Even UK once had a 50 pence coin with heads on both sides and it was deliberately done and was a legal tender.
America had a double sided Nickel. They also had a double tailed quarter. Even the Canadian Loonie had double sided heads or double sided tails. All legal tender.

I think deep thought isnt your strong side.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You use the word ignorant like you are sure of something.

If you are so sure, why don't you prove it?

Pathetic!!

Since you are so UNSURE why don't you prove to me how you became so UNSURE!
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Pathetic!!

Since you are so UNSURE why don't you prove to me how you became so UNSURE!
undecided
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

A little research would have helped you dalaman but as always you just talk in an empty manner. I see that words easily throw you off. So simply because i mentioned trick coins and trick cards you assume only trick coins or trick cards have heads on each side? How shallow minded can you be?

Even UK once had a 50 pence coin with heads on both sides and it was deliberately done and was a legal tender.
America had a double sided Nickel. They also had a double tailed quarter. Even the Canadian Loonie had double sided heads or double sided tails. All legal tender.

I think deep thought isnt your strong side.

More thrash. A coin with two heads will not be said to have a tail. Failed logic from you. Try another trick this one has failed.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

More thrash. A coin with two heads will not be said to have a tail. Failed logic from you. Try another trick this one has failed.

Mr One tracked mind. When i used the coin analogy was i focused on the tail or on the coin? Is it the heads and tail that make a coin or is a coin still a coin regardless of head or tail?

You have always lacked depth so i am not shocked.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Mr One tracked mind. When i used the coin analogy was i focused on the tail or on the coin? Is it the heads and tail that make a coin or is a coin still a coin regardless of head or tail?

You have always lacked depth so i am not shocked.

You are clearly out of your depth.

This is what you said.

Like, I flip a coin 5 times and get "heads" every time no "tails" . Is it a "heads only" coin?

If you flip a coin that has a head and a tail, it is expected that you'll get a head or a tail. You can flip a million times and get heads only or tails only but it is already an expected outcome. What about your God? what expected outcome can we get from your God when we decide to test it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

You are clearly out of your depth.

This is what you said.

If you flip a coin that has a head and a tail, it is expected that you'll get a head or a tail. You can flip a million time and get heads only or tails only but it is already an expected outcome. What about your God what expected outcome can we get from your God when we decide to test it?

You are clearly confused. You seem to think the comment where you copied that singular coin line from is all there is in that comment. Revisit it and link all i said there...when you do then perhaps you can talk well because right now you are obviously confused
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Intellectual is the word you ought to have used and not combative. Calling a spade by its name is common sense and not being combative. I see you have been spiraling.
Lol. And here I was thinking the heat of this section chased you away. Clearly I was mistaken.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
15) If you engage in conversation with an atheist, ask them if they believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life? Most will affirm yes. Is not God an extraterrestrial life form? Yes, absolutely!
“Extraterrestrial” simply means beyond the earth. By definition God is an alien. This paradox exposes the biasness and spiritual darkness in the atheist's heart, that they will deny the existence of a holy God and divine Creator while at the same time allowing the
possibility that aliens created the world as we
know it.
16) Atheists will discard creation story as a myth.while upholding Evolution and bigbang as facts. yet none of them has given us a chemical equation,formular or the step by step breakdown of how inanimate things became cells and life. that is pure hypocrisy
17)Atheists spend all day cursing a God they say does not exist.is that not hypocrisy?
18)It is a proven fact that Atheists are more superstitious than christains. the read stars and pratice yoga as well as checking palms while claiming to be Atheists.
19)To an Atheist christainity is the only religeon while Buddahism,Scienctology,Taoism,
Shintoism, are philosophy.that is hypocrisy.
20)They want God to show him self as a prove and yet want us to believe that all the billions of organisms Simultaneoulsy stopped evoluing at the same time.
20) There is no definition of the word Atheists without using the word God. Lol.......

21) They claim we are still Evoluing yet they buy car build houses without making provision for the future organism they might eventually evolue to eg.a gorilla or Dinosours.it expected that they should invest in cages and chains you know as a precaution.
22) They claim they Evolued from Apes yet most of them will feel offended when called one.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. And here I was thinking the heat of this section chased you away. Clearly I was mistaken.

Heat? Where?

You call this cacophony of atheistic court Jesters heat bringers? They are simply entertainment.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Heat? Where?

You call this cacophony of atheistic court Jesters heat bringers? They are simply entertainment.
I see!
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

I am still waiting.

As usual Atheists are very crafty people instead of them to refute their obvious hypocrisy they are trying to shift grounds.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by orisa37: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hypocrites=Atheists Hell=828
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
blueAgent:
15) If you engage in conversation with an atheist, ask them if they believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life? Most will affirm yes. Is not God an extraterrestrial life form? Yes, absolutely!
“Extraterrestrial” simply means beyond the earth. By definition God is an alien. This paradox exposes the biasness and spiritual darkness in the atheist's heart, that they will deny the existence of a holy God and divine Creator while at the same time allowing the
possibility that aliens created the world as we
know it.
16) Atheists will discard creation story as a myth.while upholding Evolution and bigbang as facts. yet none of them has given us a chemical equation,formular or the step by step breakdown of how inanimate things became cells and life. that is pure hypocrisy
17)Atheists spend all day cursing a God they say does not exist.is that not hypocrisy?
18)It is a proven fact that Atheists are more superstitious than christains. the read stars and pratice yoga as well as checking palms while claiming to be Atheists.
19)To an Atheist christainity is the only religeon while Buddahism,Scienctology,Taoism,
Shintoism, are philosophy.that is hypocrisy.
20)They want God to show him self as a prove and yet want us to believe that all the billions of organisms Simultaneoulsy stopped evoluing at the same time.
20) There is no definition of the word Atheists without using the word God. Lol.......

21) They claim we are still Evoluing yet they buy car build houses without making provision for the future organism they might eventually evolue to eg.a gorilla or Dinosours.it expected that they should invest in cages and chains you know as a precaution.
22) They claim they Evolued from Apes yet most of them will feel offended when called one.

You clearly haven't met an atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chilling Confessions Of A Zambian Satanist!!! / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.