Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Atheists Are Hypocrites - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Hypocrites (10546 Views)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Praise God

For?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

For?
U
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Yet you dwell on this nonexistent God all day every day. The Joke is actually on you. grin grin

Yes I dwell on it.. how does that make the idea any real? You and your God are always looking for anything to cling on just to be relevant

FakeassnonexistentGod
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

LoLz
I am telling u..... grin
They dont even put into consideration that for any animal to even have any attribute, that attribute must be coded in either the male or female Chromosomes.....

So many lies...

The question is ...does Sirwere know this? He hurriedly said the Chicken came first but his "logical" mind did not stop for a second to ask a simple question like....What was the sex of the Alleged chicken that he claimed came first?.....

Jesters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

The question is ...does Sirwere know this? He hurriedly said the Chicken came first but his "logical" mind did not stop for a second to ask a simple question like....What was the sex of the Alleged chicken that he claimed came first?.....

Jesters!

LoooL
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
frank317:

Yes I dwell on it.. how does that make the idea any real? You and your God are always looking for anything to cling on just to be relevant

FakeassnonexistentGod

Actually, Atheism has been the parasite clinging on to God in order to remain relevant. Lmao

Again the joke is on you.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

What's up "Doctor"?
If I hear doctor

Or perhaps he is the worlddumbestdoctor
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Actually, Atheism has been the parasite clinging on to God in order to remain relevant. Lmao

Again the joke is on you.

Really

Aghhh sorry, your God does not exist
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Jesters!

You should understand : I am not intrested in the inane back and forth that characterizes NL religious section.

He asked a question. I told him the answer. It is up to him to research more on why that answer is correct.

Don't quote me again. I have no intrest in conversing with you.

Good day smiley
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2017
frank317:

If I hear doctor

Or perhaps he is the worlddumbestdoctor

He's an imaginary doctor.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2017
frank317:

Really

Aghhh sorry, your God does not exist

Yet He who does not exist has brought you into existence as an atheist. How ironical. lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:

You should understand : I am not intrested in the inane back and forth that characterizes NL religious section.

He asked a question. I told him the answer. It is up to him to research more on why that answer is correct.

Don't quote me again. I have no intrest in conversing with you.

Good day smiley

Yet you responded to me. lol

Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you know the sex of the chicken that came first you should have said it from the get go as that would quench further gist.

So let me ask you straight.

What was the sex of your chicken that came first?

Answer or forever remain silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Yet He who does not exist has brought you into existence as an atheist. How ironical. lmao

For ya mind
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Yet you responded to me. lol

Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you know the sex of the chicken that came first you should have said it from the get go as that would quench further gist.

So let me ask you straight.

What was the sex of your chicken that came first?

Answer or forever remain silent.
Why should I answer you

I repeat :

his question was : "who came first : the chicken or the egg".

To which I responded.

If he truly wants to know, he can do a google search and find out why that is thought to be the correct answer. You can do the same.

Answering this will only further prolong this..... Convo

Once more, goodday.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

U

What about me are you thanking your God for?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Allah the God of the Koran brought you into existence .
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:

Why should I answer you

I repeat :

his question was : "who came first : the chicken or the egg".

To which I responded.

If he truly wants to know, he can do a google search and find out why that is thought to be the correct answer. You can do the same.

Answering this will only further prolong this..... Convo

Once more, goodday.

lmao at "google search"...

Simply say you did not think this one through. Bunch of Jesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

Allah the God of the Koran brought you into existence .

was this meant to be a distraction? Failed!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Honestly.
We have given him homework

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

was this meant to be a distraction? Failed!

It's a statement, just like the one you made.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

k
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

You are the king of Google search na. Always using Google to search nonsense.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

It's a statement, just like the one you made.

Isnt it funny that an atheist didnt and couldn't say Atheism brought me into existence but he still needed to leverage off a religious group to make a statement.

why can you not speak devoid of religion?

Content: -0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

You are the king of Google search na. Always using Google to search nonsense.

If I do use google I always do a thorough research unlike ogawere up there. Even a free service as google he couldn't utilise to the max.

You on the other hand are just like him...Never thinking things through.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

If I do use google I always do a thorough research unlike ogawere up there. Even a free service as google he couldn't utilise to the max.

You on the other hand are just like him...Never thinking things through.

Thorough research ko, thorough research ni? You that has been caught many times spewing thrash you claimed you got from Google. Abeg park well.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

Thorough research ko, thorough research ni? You that has been caught many times spewing thrash you claimed you got from Google. Abeg park well.

You mean being allegedly caught by a bunch of atheistic sub intelligent jesters who knew nothing about what I was educating them on?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Isnt it funny that an atheist didnt and couldn't say Atheism brought me into existence but he still needed to leverage off a religious group to make a statement.

why can you not speak devoid of religion?

Content: -0

Atheism has not claim on the origin of humans. You on the other hand made an empty religious claim and I countered it with another religious claim. Why is it vexing you?

We are here discussing religion and religious beliefs, so I can't talk devoid of religion because we are here discussing religion. It's like asking me why am talking devoid of politics in the political section.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

Atheism has not claim on the origin of humans. You on the other hand made an empty religious claim and I countered it with another religious claim. Why is it vexing you?

We are here discussing religion and religious beliefs, so I can't talk devoid of religion because we are here discussing religion. It's like asking me why am talking devoid of politics in the political section.

Is Atheism a religion?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

You mean being allegedly caught by a bunch of atheistic sub intelligent jesters who knew nothing about what I was educating them on?

Nope, you were caught red handed spewing lies and making things up. Remember your Ichthyologists debacle? grin
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

Nope, you were caught red handed spewing lies and making things up. Remember your Ichthyologists debacle? grin

I see that Lazyness still has made you unable to do proper research. Go through google books. Thank me later.

Is atheism a religion?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Is Atheism a religion?

Its a disbelief in God and God happens to be the central point of most religions.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

I see that Lazyness still has made you unable to do proper research. Go through google books. Thank me later.

Is atheism a religion?

Better not to conduct a research than conducting the type you do. Your Ichthyologists debacle is still there as a reminder of the type of "research" you conduct.

Atheism isn't a religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chilling Confessions Of A Zambian Satanist!!! / End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.