Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents (3797 Views)

U-connect Is Recruiting Call Centre Agents For A Leading Bank In Lagos And Ghana / U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank / U-connect Is Recruiting Relationship Managers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by skiguy123(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
U-Connect is recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents for one of its clients.

Qualification
BSC/HND with a minimum of Lower division/credit
Must have completed NYSC
Must have atleast 2years Call centre experience(Inbound and Outbound calls)
Must be within 24-32years

Candidates who meet the above requirements should come to U-connect Human Resources for an Interview with a copy of your CV and Passport photography. Date: 10th March 2017, Time: 9am, Venue: 5 Ogbunike street off Admiralty way, Lekki phase one, Lagos

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by soria4real(f): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Always calling for interview but someone don't get to hear from Dem again after the interview not nice at all.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by GratefulHeart23(f): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks so much. I'll be there.

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by nmreports: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application
https://www.nairaland.com/3663745/cv-format-customer-service-job
Might be helpful.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by nwakibie3(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Again My passport wey dey u people hand don reach 30 pieces yet no response from u after each interview. To snap passport now na 1k ooo. Well, am not applying again; Goodluck to those who will apply.

5 Likes

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by Mstcambridge: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement? Click the link http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=Iweze
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by wunmi590(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
nwakibie3:
Again My passport wey dey u people hand don reach 30 pieces yet no response from u after each interview. To snap passport now na 1k ooo. Well, am not applying again; Goodluck to those who will apply.

Lol, you are dam funny grin
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by izzou(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
nwakibie3:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by johnime: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Anything uconnect is total crap! Waste of time and resources. I've never taken them seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by lollmaolol(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2017
nwakibie3:

I'll go, but I'm not submitting any passport.

Talk less about the numbers of our passports with u-connect, what about all the wasted transportation fares?

They don't have records of us.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
they don't have money for database loll
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by skiguy123(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
soria4real:
Always calling for interview but someone don't get to hear from Dem again after the interview not nice at all.

probably your interview with us was not successful...apologies for that.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by skiguy123(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
ameemu:
they don't have money for database loll

because they share their vacancies here doesnt mean they dont have database. they are only trying to give people like you and I chance to apply.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by skiguy123(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
lollmaolol:

I'll go, but I'm not submitting any passport.

Talk less about the numbers of our passports with u-connect, what about all the wasted transportation fares?

They don't have records of us.

my brother you are right about the transportation fares but thats not an excuse if you are a jobseeker.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by skiguy123(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
nwakibie3:

if you have attended 30 interviews and not called for any of them dont you think something is wrong somewhere
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by skiguy123(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
soria4real:

sorry dear, maybe those interviews you went for were not successful.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by lollmaolol(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
skiguy123:

my brother you are right about the transportation fares but thats not an excuse if you are a jobseeker.

No problem bro, thank you for the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by skiguy123(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
lollmaolol:

No problem bro, thank you for the opportunity.

you are always welcome
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by uyiv(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Can one still go for the interview tomorrow or monday , got to see the interview invitation late.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by Luizkid(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
uyiv:
Can one still go for the interview tomorrow or monday , got to see the interview invitation late.
which invite, do u mean this post?
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
please help a brother with questions likely to be asked during a written assessment test with a bank... Oforkannaemeka@yahoo.com
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents by nwakibie3(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
skiguy123:

if you have attended 30 interviews and not called for any of them dont you think something is wrong somewhere

I am not the only one complaining about non-response attitude of u people after interview. My talk was more of exaggeration anyways. Mind u, u people don't collect jst one passport photograph per interview. U collect two. The last interview I attended there was for this same customer care rep post. We were about 15 in number. We had a group interview more like group chat. After the interview the woman that interviewed us made it clear to me in the presence of others that I was the only one that answered what she wanted to hear. My CV was set aside and she wrote on it assuring me that I have already gotten the job but up till today, I never heard from them. Here they are again advertising that same customer care rep. There should be something like success mail or regret mail from u ppl after interview so that one should knw his/her stand

(1) (Reply)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Invitation From Kimberly Clark / Social Media Manager Needed At Ebonylife TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.