Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? (4341 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Things You Wished You Have Done With Your Ex / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by whywhyogun: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:
I can never have sex with a subordinate under me angry.

because you dont have one,

and you dare not imagine so.
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Tidamsel: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
undecided undecided undecidedFine
Y such luk, BT u said u r fine
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Divay22(f): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tidamsel:
Y such luk, BT u said u r fine
What he wrote is making me undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Divay22(f): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
richidinho:

love you too dear, how are you today
my day was fine and yours
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Tidamsel: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
What he wrote is making me undecided
Lol
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Phranex(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:

Its a good thing am way above you. After you please, to the oza room.
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

because you dont have one,

and you dare not imagine so.
Look at this love peddler, why won't you stoop so low, who dash you male servants?
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by prettyem(f): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
God in His favor & wisdom has given me d assignment to watch over 60men/guys in my office as a lady. I have never thought of 'tasting' anyone,u sound to me like u r married yes? In case u insist or allow to give in to the flesh, babez be ready to face d consequences a major one being GOSSIP, yes these guys will gossip and make jest of u out of ur job. So I advice u close ur legs and bring on ur control button when u see or in contact with any of them. The best u can do is try to be part of their life, genuinely and if u see anyone u really want assuming you are single o, clean him up to your taste.
For the time been,RESPECT YASEF
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by durasome(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pretenders everywhere
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by NemzySeries(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
funny world, see aw everybody is forming & feeling bossy even d ones wey dey collect vulcanizer, apprentice & even hauz boi cassava on a regular
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by popefuse(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

i guess many people here dont have any servants at home , so they dont know the fun of having some mood with the rustic boys
u no that b4 so why the post?
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by whywhyogun: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
popefuse:
u no that b4 so why the post?

to share the feelings
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by whywhyogun: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
prettyem:
God in His favor & wisdom has given me d assignment to watch over 60men/guys in my office as a lady. I have never thought of 'tasting' anyone,u sound to me like u r married yes? In case u insist or allow to give in to the flesh, babez be ready to face d consequences a major one being GOSSIP, yes these guys will gossip and make jest of u out of ur job. So I advice u close ur legs and bring on ur control button when u see or in contact with any of them. The best u can do is try to be part of their life, genuinely and if u see anyone u really want assuming you are single o, clean him up to your taste.
For the time been,RESPECT YASEF

on the contrary, after i had sex with one of my surbodinates, they turned to be more nice to me, more sunissive to me, i was more like a sexy mom, sexually n monetarily dominant

you go try one, you will change your mind
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by JONSYN7154: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

i guess many people here dont have any servants at home , so they dont know the fun of having some mood with the rustic boys
Have you ever done it with your servant at home or a cleaner at work place?
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by prettyem(f): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

on the contrary, after i had sex with one of my surbodinates, they turned to be more nice to me, more sunissive to me, i was more like a sexy mom, sexually n monetarily dominant

you go try one, you will change your mind
can and will NEVER happen, i'ld rather look out for one...if only u know the gist they carry about you. Just STOP IT
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Anybody wai marry u... marry rubbish.... oponu...ode.. alaiyinironu apoda ...

Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2017
(Thinking objectively) Truth is that the kind of thoughts that comes to our mind sometimes is weird, evil, sounds abominable etc... However , in most cases many person's don't have the courage to say it to the next person or express it in a public forum like this... The Op is just an open minded person, it doesn't mean she is right with her actions, is just that she is someone that is use to experimenting the thoughts she has on her mind... She is probably the kind of woman filled with several crazy fantasies...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

bushmeat smells better than the home cooked meat. if you tasted your husband too many times, you probably should change to another taste, just for a try , if it is nothing to do with love, god will give you a pass.
wow! I really wanna meet you babe... I mean it wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
it happens sweetpie
Re: Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? by whywhyogun: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
richidinho:

love you too dear, how are you today

don't troll in my thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. / See How My Babes Celebrated My Main Babe Birthday (18+) Pics / My First True Love Story(s£x Part) By - VERSATILE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.