Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part (77195 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by 2romantic: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Recently, a lady named Rosaline Meurer made a video saying she's your husband's PA, that she knows you and you are very nice to her. She also celebrated him on his birthday on her IG page. What do you have to say to her claims?

First of all, I do not know her personally but I am aware that she's sleeping with my husband. I am aware that my husband is taking care of her and she is the reason why he abandoned his son. I'm aware that she's the reason he abandoned his family because he took her on a trip. She's not my husband's sister, he is not her brother. She doesn't know me and I have never spoken to my husband about her before. I know their story and I know that they are in love. It's not just a relationship.

Rosaline posted a picture of a car on her IG page

My husband bought the car for her. He is responsible for her upkeep. I have pictures of them on a trip together. That's something my husband has never done for me or his family. It hurts me because I watched him make every dime he has and I know the sacrifices I made. All I expected from him was to be good to his family. It's not his first time. I have practically dragged someone off my husband's private part before. The women are not my problem. I was once single. I am not a saint. I forgive all of them with the love of God in my heart.

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/03/actress-tonto-dikeh-details-her.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
he may have them plenty but he married you not them if not for the violence I would say stick with him. all he has is yours not theirs.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Jimi23(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
You will soon come back and tell us that u were lying and that it wasn't ur husband who bought her the car. Abeg shift one side. U sound so desperate, "My husband, my husband". Is he still ur husband? He is now "married" to his PA who doesn't smoke weed. Move on and stop lamenting, woman. You watched him make every single dime indeed. When you know the man self?
What about the women who practlcally dragged u off their husbands' dic-ks? Have they forgiven u?

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Mimi880: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto dike i gat no bleeps available to give you again, Nairaland is not a church or a ministry where we solve marriage problems, When ena Dey flex with iPhone 7 and the rest you no seek our opinion, Gerarahere

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Speedyconnect7: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
This girl has said about a thousand stupid words in the past 10 days.

72 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by DLondonboiy: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Karma is a bitcch and no repentance can stop karma!

You did this to other women....so don't be surprised it's happening to you...

And here is a lesson to all the other ashawos we have on nairaland: Don't be decieved, God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap..

angry

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by slimpoppa(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
ADONBILIVIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by olaolulazio(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
You ex husband is a male OLOSho...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by ANIEXTY(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
KARMA !

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Someone tell this pained bìtch to shut the fück up undecided

38 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
This government sef

- Did this happen in a club or on the street of Lagos undecided
- Pictures or adonbelivit

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
cry that man na ogbonni lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by orimipe(f): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by RealHaute: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
What's all this pettiness about? Gerrarahia abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by geopreneur(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bloggers are always the ones benefitting from celebrities marriage crises.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Michellla(f): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Surprisingly her hubby hasn't uttered any statement since this drama started.

41 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by dhardline(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
This Tonto matter never ceases to amaze me I swear. After all the show off and stuff. Guess she saw this things but just ignored it thinking he will change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by kixzy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
mumu...karma na bastard...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by juddybrown(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
abeg make we hear word,shattap there

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by kidman96(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
hmm... some men na dogs

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
...Only Mr Churchill knew what he saw that made him swerve. grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Olamyyde(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
must u tell us undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by dawkop1: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
olaolulazio:
You ex husband is a male OLOSho...
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cowgirl style confirmed shocked shocked shocked

Advice for ladies : your husbands' PAs must be at least 30 years older, preferably with tribal marks angry

No matter how pretty a lady is, someone is tired of banging her, see how padded Tonto is shocked

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Mightyify(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Marriage is getting extinct Day by day. I'm scared of getting into one too

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by PetrePan(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
What choice do you have...what comes around goes around..you got dat?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Opakan2: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toto decay make we hear word abeg..

you're not telling us what you did to get such treatment, rumor has it you pushed his mother and that you do drugs.
He's no longer into you, move on with your life already

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by T0MMY: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
how wouldnt a professional actress know how to act in an interview. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by ajigiteri(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Build your relationship/ marriage on the solid rock(JESUS) and see it stand forever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by naijaboiy: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Your husband got tired of you it's so sad.

But with the way you added so much weight I'm sure he didn't see anything attractive in you anymore.

Take a very close loook at this picture. Nigga is not even smiling. This girl was played. SMH! sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.