Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part (77159 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by adabekee12(f): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Karma is a bitcch and no repentance can stop karma!

You did this to other women....so don't be surprised it's happening to you...

And here is a lesson to all the other ashawos we have on nairaland: Don't be decieved, God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap..

angry

Who are the women she did this to?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
harbibi:
he may have them plenty but he married you not them if not for the violence I would say stick with him. all he has is yours not theirs.

Are you mad or just stoopid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
adabekee12:

Stockholm syndrome anyone? This mentality sips through family to the Nigerian government.
nope he is not her captor but her husband!! are u married? are you a christian? do you know what for better for worse means?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Philpham:

I am mad and stoopid.
fixed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by naijaboiy: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
daveP:
Na only that one you see? grin

A californian city.

How things dey go.
Normal level o.. you? smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Lexusgs430: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Michellla:
Surprisingly her hubby hasn't uttered any statement since this drama started.

Does he have to? Any statement he issues, further fuels this fire Tonto is burning....... ..
Best to keep quiet, watch and observe!!!!!! Tonto would soon be begging to have her husband back, regardless of all the bad mouth...........
A wise woman builds her house..................
NB : The morale of this story.... If you marry a social media junky, all junks returns to source.........

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by BlaQWolf: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
I can cook Okazi soup...you'll manage that one.

I will. Was busy with a novel.

Okazi Ehmmm, Ok No wahala but I want 5Meats inside o...I like meat wella mostly frozen chicken.. wink

What's your best food kwanu? And what novel are you on?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by PenisCaP: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
chigoizie7:

Very very bad sets of people, I tell u

Its a pity some us still dnt know... especially our gals. Dumb girls like tonto.. dats why i dnt pity in her.. the fool clearly denied her origin now shez lookin for pity
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by obicaddy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
I smell lies! Tonto Dike said; "I watched my husband make every dime he has." That means for her to watch her hubby make every dime he has, they must have known each other and been together for a long time. Jst saying though..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Okazi Ehmmm, Ok No wahala but I want 5Meats inside o...I like meat wella mostly frozen chicken.. wink

What's your best food kwanu? And what novel are you on?
Rice, of course. grin
Danielle Steel's "Bittersweet".
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto tontolet,are u acting a movie? All dis talk talk talk talk don tire person o.if he isnt into u abeg move on and dont expose everything online na.remember d internet never forgets.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by jpphilips(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
harbibi:
he may have them plenty but he married you not them if not for the violence I would say stick with him. all he has is yours not theirs.

Dike should tell people who care to listen how many married men she fvcjed in her hay days.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by BlaQWolf: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Rice, of course. grin
Danielle Steel's "Bittersweet".

See your small mouth like Rice ...you will be the second Condoleezza Rice(Spelling not sure)..

Bittersweet,have seen it but haven't read it...

I'm about watching our match..you know nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Humility017(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mightyify:
Marriage is getting extinct Day by day. I'm scared of getting into one too
you don't have to Dear
there are still blissful marriages thriving by the day
just know that you're different.. make up your mind to have a blissful marriage by working on yourself daily
the truth is a decency does not start in marriage... if one must be a responsible spouse..it has to start from his/her youth
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by skaramanga: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Does he have to? Any statement he issues, further fuels this fire Tonto is burning....... ..
Best to keep quiet, watch and observe!!!!!! Tonto would soon be begging to have her husband back, regardless of all the bad mouth...........
A wise woman builds her house..................
NB : The morale of this story.... If you marry a social media junky, all junks returns to source.........

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT, BRO.
IF YOU MARRY A SOCIAL MEDIA JUNKIE, ALL JUNK RETURNS TO SOURCE.....
TONTO SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP MAKING A BIG FOOL OF HERSELF . SHE SHOULD CONSIDER HER SON AND STOP ALL THIS SORDID DRAMA THAT IS CAPABLE OF DISGRACING HIM IN THE FUTURE ANS WELL AS MAKING HIM A LAUGHING STOCK IN SCHOOL.
SHE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS. WITH ALL HER LIES AND FAKE LIFE. NOW IT HAS ALL CAUGHT UP WITH HER SHE IS WEEPING LIKE THE DOGS OGE OKOYE STOLE ON INSTAGRAM.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
BlaQWolf:

See your small mouth like Rice ...you will be the second Condoleezza Rice(Spelling not sure)..

Bittersweet,have seen it but haven't read it...

I'm about watching our match..you know nah
Formal US secretary of State. I'm not sure of the first name too. grin

It has a movie?, had no idea. It's a nice book for passing time...not really like her novels, she's too raw for my liking. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by BlaQWolf: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Former US secretary of State. I'm not sure of the first name too. grin

It has a movie?, had no idea. It's a nice book for passing time...not really like her novels, she's too raw for my liking. grin

Too raw ke...raw sometimes is good nah... It calms all pressures ...we will read together then
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Too raw ke...raw sometimes is good nah... It calms all pressures ...we will read together then
I'm not a fan. Don't want her books to awake the demons sleeping already in me. grin

I will check that stuff and give you feedback.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Lexusgs430: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
skaramanga:

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT, BRO.
IF YOU MARRY A SOCIAL MEDIA JUNKIE, ALL JUNK RETURNS TO SOURCE.....
TONTO SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP MAKING A BIG FOOL OF HERSELF . SHE SHOULD CONSIDER HER SON AND STOP ALL THIS SORDID DRAMA THAT IS CAPABLE OF DISGRACING HIM IN THE FUTURE ANS WELL AS MAKING HIM A LAUGHING STOCK IN SCHOOL.
SHE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS. WITH ALL HER LIES AND FAKE LIFE. NOW IT HAS ALL CAUGHT UP WITH HER SHE IS WEEPING LIKE THE DOGS OGE OKOYE STOLE ON INSTAGRAM.

Lol. That dog matter nah anoda tin............. All this fake lives they all love to portray...... Diaris God Oooo
But on the other hand, who would not want to enter the 'other room', with that churchill's so called PA?
The moment the sidechick is more pretty and less history + drama than the wife, wahala dey o........
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Dike should tell people who care to listen how many married men she fvcjed in her hay days.
abi oo. she sef don admit that she is not a saint.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by adabekee12(f): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
harbibi:
nope he is not her captor but her husband!! are u married? are you a christian? do you know what for better for worse means?

Choosing to stay in an abusive marriage be it, financial, emotional, or physical abuse for any reason is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is is today. When you have individuals who make up family, and families make up society... think and practice this in the name of culture or religion in Nigeria.Then Nigeria and it's inhabitants are doomed forever. Religion is an illusion, it's gives hope when there is none and discards logic. That is why most Nigerians are illogical and mentally ill. The things we have normalized as African women are sickening.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by jaafree: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
teelady:

you are deceiving yourself, what makes you so sure you cant get sexually transmitted disease through having four wives, how trusting are your partners, is this the only part of the religion you know, there are women with high libido too and for the records am a muslim and i put it to you that almost all polygamous men are very promiscious and immoral in nature. keep studying the religion is time for you to start worshipping God than rejoicing over marrying plenty women. you can argue with yourself, am out
. Oops at first I just read yur comment not knowing its from a lady, buh am surprised when u said u are a muslim also this is so hypocritic of if truly you are a muslim because seriously I doubt that, bcs u can't just contradict me on this post if u are truly a muslim must u still exposed your jealous self to the world. Ok dear educated one what did Allah says about marriage Can't u even noticed am doing DA'AWAH here?? Arrrrrggghhh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Softing(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Karma......
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
adabekee12:

Religion is an illusion, it's gives hope when there is none and discards logic.
i think we are done here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by highness25(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
harbibi:
pay back time, all the things you've did to other women God has finally answered their prayers. It has come to haunt u
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Jimi23(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jelal0007:
Bros,u no get joy oo. That was harsh.

U nor get joy too o. As for me my joy too gbaski. E fulll ground. The truth is bitter. This is not about being harsh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
highness25:
pay back time, all the things you've did to other women God has finally answered their prayers. It has come to haunt u
you must really be "high" indeed.your English sef na wah. biko type directly to tonto and don't quote me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by ajerimitan: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
I was expecting her to say she once dragged a lady off her hubby's private JET or something. For crying out loud his private part? Dunno. Anyway peace!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by adabekee12(f): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
harbibi:
i think we are done here.

Yes! You and the people who think like you are done forever. To bring back logic actions such as what Germans did to the Jews are gravely important.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
adabekee12:

Yes! You and the people who think like you are done forever. To bring back logic actions such as what Germans did to the Jews are gravely important.
thanks for being my fan. please follow me around and make me more popular. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by kechywillz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
She probably did swing another persons husband that's why she said she knows that she is no saint
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Arielle: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

Maybe tontos toto stinks

grin

What are you, 12 years old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.