Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Notorious B.i.g.'s Legacy Still Hypnotizes 20 Years After His Death. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Notorious B.i.g.'s Legacy Still Hypnotizes 20 Years After His Death. (527 Views)

This Rapper was murdered because of Gucci Bag and his legacy still stand / Saudi - D.R.U.G.S Inc [ALBUM] Zip Download / 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notorious B.i.g.'s Legacy Still Hypnotizes 20 Years After His Death. by tolufase: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
(CNN) If only it were just a dream.
On March 9, 1997, rapper Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace was shot and killed. Twenty years later, the hip hop legend's murder remains unsolved but his music remains just as relevant.

Working from Wallace's vault, singer Faith Evans, who was married to Wallace at the time of his death, has recorded an album of duets with the rapper titled "The King & I."
The 25-track project, which Evans has worked on for more than two years, releases in May and features contributions from Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Jadakiss, Lil' Cease and Lil' Kim.
"[His music] is still just as impactful, as if he were this new, dope rapper from Brooklyn, now," Evans told CNN in a recent interview. "Something about his word play, his confidence, he was pretty witty and he was intelligent. It's absolutely timeless."

(1) (Reply)

Www.vibexpress.com/imydee-jo-da-da / See What This New Artist Did To Burna Boy / Legendary American Rock 'n' Roll Singer Chuck Berry Dies Age 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.