Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv (46737 Views)

UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by 2mNaira: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Seun, I see your efforts at controlling hate and tribalism on this thread.I do appreciate it.The easiest solution is to deploy a scheme that ends the anonymity in this forum.Then you and your mods won't have to work so hard.

I don't know if you saw my last post before it was deleted. The summary is I do not appreciate the change of my username from mnairaland to this. The current one do not match my person nor my personality type. You shld know that a username often communicates somethg.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by hamzeiy: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
when retaliation happens up north...that would make international news..i know the Igbos are dseperately hopin fr dt

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by cappyLEE200(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
My Yoruba people dey para o...it's well in Jesus name, peace is what we need in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by FSBoperator: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Dem for kuku delete the entire thread nah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Your statement is incriminating... and needs a back up evidences. I guest you were in the environ of d incidence . Shed more light so that police can take extra action. No ethnic biase on dis issue.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
Wot impunity, sleeping with sb's wife and den murdering them and burning up their homes!

Wot impunity!
Your statement is incriminating... and needs a back up evidences. I guest you were in the environ of d incidence . Shed more light so that police can take extra action. No ethnic biase on dis issue.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by BlindAngel: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:
Appears the south waking up gradually.

*Modified*

In other news, the thread has become a battle field as y'all can see.

At last count, only three comments on front page survive the onslaught.
Lol, cant just stop laughing only 3 comments, i have never withness such on nairaland before, that mod dey vex ooo.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by mohince(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Hm
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by fujirice: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Mod, kukuma close the thread na.
Why bring it to FP then hide almost all the comments?

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
hamzeiy:
when retaliation happens up north...that would make international news..i know the Igbos are dseperately hopin fr dt
You now think they have a right for retaliation. Do u know how many southerns had died over years in d north? .My entire family escaped death just narrowly in 2003 in the north crisis. Please u dont make such statement u made above.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by defemidefemi(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2017
IPOB123london:

afonjas not saying much

odi egwu

grin grin grin
we bliv in taking action not just making mouth and beating chest

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by nyabinghi(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Karlman:
...i cant wait to see you at the war front mr oaf...me grt grand father used ta sat at dinner on scores of skulls of his enemies ...i always dream of doing dat too.
ask your grandfather what we did to him at ihiala, your women were passed around,oau dont pray to meet my wrath.I serve it hot.

3 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Olagbara ooo
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by AkangbeGold: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Guseh:

www.channelstv.com/2017/03/09/ile-ife-crisis-security-operatives-commence-evacuation-of-hausas/
punchng.com/aregbesola-vows-to-punish-culprits-of-ife-clash
Nd u claim he didn't visit the scene. Stop misleading people. It takes u to nowhere[b]
Guseh:

www.channelstv.com/2017/03/09/ile-ife-crisis-security-operatives-commence-evacuation-of-hausas/
Nd u claim he didn't visit the scene. Stop misleading people. It takes u to nowhere[/b]
Guseh:

Nd u claim he didn't visit the scene. Stop misleading people. It takes u to nowhere
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by pavy(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
nyabinghi:
ask your grandfather what we did to him at ihiala, your women were passed around,oau dont pray to meet my wrath.I serve it hot.

Imagine the rubbish u are typing with ur hands, and u are even proud of the atrocities of ur forefathers (I'm sure they are paying for their sins where ever they are right now). You are a disgrace to humanity
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by sameagles(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Now we can see our life... yet complain of south African killing Nigerian, we complain of India, Lebanese, Americans and so on maltreating and killing Nigerian but what about Nigerian killing Nigerian, xenophobia in Nigeria, Oh God intervene urgently concerning this Nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by kullozone(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha!!!
It seems there was a great battle in this thread and many people lost their "comments"
I can barely find any comment to read sef! I've never seen such mass "comment" massacre since I joined Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2017
begwong:
They will go and invite their FOOLANIS brothers for reprisal.
Shey una hear say na helicopter dey give dem supplies for delta state. Oya make una dey sleep with 1eye closed.

Have you liberated yourselves from them in Enugu and Anambra or are your governors still busy weeping publicly and declaring days of fasting in order to placate your conquerors ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by titiakins: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2017
defemidefemi:
we bliv in taking action not just making mouth and beating chest
dont mind the ultimatum givers

Ojukwu warriors! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by 7lives: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2017
oooppp2:
NIGERIA IS ONLY A TICKING TIME BOMB IT WILL SURELY EXPLODE THE APES THAT HAS REFUSED TO COME TO TERMS WITH REALITY WILL SURELY SINK WITH IT. MULTICULTURALISM SIMPLY CANNOT WORK IF EUROPE WITH ALL THEIR CIVILIZATION IS GRADUALLY BREAKING UP THEN COME TO THINK OF NIGERIA WHERE SOME ANIMALS BELIV IT IS THEIR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LORD OVER OTHERS AND ARE BEEN CHEERED BY THEIR USUAL SLAVE IN THE SOUTH. IT IS NO BRAINER SOON IT WILL BE A QUESTION HOW DO WE DELELOP OUR VARIOUS NEW COUNTRY.............

Usual slave?, your fore fathers are the slaves of the North, you want me to open the can of worms?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2017
oooppp2:

Pray they dont start killing yorubas in the north today after their friday prayer

I learnt they are usually brainwashed in their mosque to unleash mayhem
That can ever be madness. Besides, I live in north for many years, Igbos are mostly d victims of such manslaughters cos Yoruba cannot be easily fingered in d north.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2017
7lives:

Usual slave?, your fore fathers are the slaves of the North, you want me to open the can of worms?.
You need not respond to such. Being a southern I would not support his written statement above.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by TundeHashim(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:
Appears the south waking up gradually.

*Modified*

In other news, the thread has become a battle field as y'all can see.

At last count, only three comments on front page survive the onslaught.
it's not a matter of the "south waking up"...it's stupidity of the highest order..in all civil and sane environments, massacre should not be a response to mere conflicts between two private persons..thought the Yorubas were civil...if a reprisal attack is carried out in Kano or let's waytoOkay Kaduna..it'll lead to a circumstance neither partly could control. as such..those involved in the barbaric act of massacre should be brought to justice irrespective of the fact that they are Hausas or Yorubas..
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Have you liberated yourselves from them in Enugu and Anambra or are your governors still busy weeping publicly and declaring days of fasting in order to placate your conquerors ?
It surprises me each time igbos castigate yorubas. They often forget yoruba are their closest brothers to align with in order realize their dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Blood of... shocked What kinda war took place here? How in the world did I miss this?

©YBR
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2017
TundeHashim:
it's not a matter of the "south waking up"...it's stupidity of the highest order..in all civil and sane environments, massacre should not be a response to mere conflicts between two private persons..thought the Yorubas were civil...if a reprisal attack is carried out in Kano or let's waytoOkay Kaduna..it'll lead to a circumstance neither partly could control. as such..those involved in the barbaric act of massacre should be brought to justice irrespective of the fact that they are Hausas or Yorubas..
Your statement is a lenient one and can only be understood by lenient people, but a pity such people are rare out here.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by chijioke012: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fix game , see details below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.