Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv (46738 Views)

UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Because they lack cognitive reasoning and are too full of themselves for their own good. Its the same attitude Ojukwu and his minions displayed in 1967. Awolowo risked his life, against all advice, to go and talk some sense into them but that false and misleading superiority complex in them deprived them the ability to see reason. Awo wasn't a soldier but knew better than a trained soldier in Ojukwu that they had not the wherewithal to win the war but the idiots were banking on the man in Ivory Coast and France.
And the bunch of ingrates turned it over into Awo agreeing to secceed with them when it was a well-known fact that the Toruba were virtually non-existent in the aemy. If Awo was of the opinion that the Zastern region, with their large population in the army, stood no chance of wining the war, how could he think of secceeding with them ?
At this time, the entire SW was being protected by soldiers of northern origin. Awo gave the FG an altimatum to withdraw all soldiers of northern origin from his region because, according to him, his people felt as if they were under an army of occupation, to which Gowon quickly agreed but with the caveat that they had no intention of occupation but of protection since the region lacked the men to police it.
Only the yorubas in the persons of Tai Solarin and Wole Soyinka, risked their lives to supply humanitarian items to biafran populace during the war. I knew many Ibos in Lagos that refused to join the madness that were protected and fed by yorubas because soldiers from the north were arresting them for what we knew not. Those who left their properties but survived got everything back in the SW.
Fact is, Liepobs and Igbos are inherently ingrates. Its something that runs in their gene.
I wish them to have their nation because they remain enemies within.
all dis ya lies, glorification of Awolowo's betrayal , your genotypic two-facedness and giving dignity to cowardice re d reasons Igbos will neva trust Afonjas. if both of them got along it would have been great. bt a good student of history won't repeat mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

Aba clash:

http://www.herald.ng/breaking-riot-breaks-out-in-aba-as-igbos-clash-with-hausa/
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/06/three-feared-dead-as-clashes-erupt-in-aba-between-igbo-hausa-traders/

Here's another one from Imo State that happened more recently:

http://www.informationng.com/2016/08/graphic-photos-6-dead-as-hausa-ibo-clash-in-imo.html
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/6-killed-in-hausa-vs-igbo-clash-in-imo-state-graphic-pictures/
no blogs

Bloggers copy each other.

Credible source. Such a big thing happened and non of the major news paper reported it?

Do you know how many news paper reported ife incident? All of them.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
civility when your people are being killed over meaningless things? What sort of civility is that?
If your loved ones are among those who those blood thirsty vampires killed, are you gonna come here and preach civility?

That's a strong message to all tribes in nigeria including the flatheaded land grabbers. Restrict your madness to your region. Don't bring your madness to sw. We will break your head.

lol, una obsession about d igbos dey mind boggling. u ve problems with ya masters and all u can do is to talk down d igbos in ya rant. land grabbers? dnt they pay money for d land? well Nigerians hate Igbos and we know wat it is.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
lol, una obsession about d igbos dey mind boggling. u ve problems with ya masters and all u can do is to talk down d igbos in ya rant. land grabbers? dnt they pay money for d land? well Nigerians hate Igbos and we know wat it is.
why are you feeling so guilty? Did i mention igbo in my post?

Abeg carry your wahala commot for my mention biko

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Ngozi123(f): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
no blogs

Bloggers copy each other.

Credible source. Such a big thing happened and non of the major news paper reported it?

Do you know how many news paper reported ife incident? All of them.

Did you even read any of the links? I checked them all and they're all newspapers. I don't believe that any newspaper is completely free from bias, let alone a Nigerian one, but I tried to find the most balanced. They all say the same thing. People on this very sight corroborated the stories and I believe that the Governor of Abia state confirmed the reports of what happened in Aba.

Here's the link to that:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/202999-gov-ikpeazu-revives-abia-vigilante-services-check-clashes.html

I don't know why you just won't accept that it happened. If you have problems with the sources that I used then what can I say other than Google is your friend... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Senior man is there something we can do to stop this thing from continuing? It began as a joke and is becoming something else. Every single thread is nw an avenue for tribal insults. So much we would have learnt from educative thread has been lost. I thought I was too igbo-centric until I so the rubbish spilled on Nairaland. Can we summon a meeting of the most influential commentators in this Nairaland to a thread where we can talk? I believe if we can convince the egg-heads of Nairaland to unanimously condemn the "extreme tribal posters" whenever they come with their rubbish It will discourage it overtime. What do u think?
Nna dis tribal war is d beauty of Nairaland. Infact dis is d reason I joined. we re jst having fun, nthn else.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
why are you feeling so guilty? Did in mention igbo in my post?

Abeg carry your wahala commot for my mention biko
no wahala, afonja warrior. jst keep d fort Inorder to avoid an emir or sultan of ile Ife situation jst lyk ilorin. bravo, young Soulja.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

Did you even read any of the links? I checked them all and they're all newspapers. I don't believe that any newspaper is completely free from bias, let alone a Nigerian one, but I tried to find the most balanced. They all say the same thing. People on this very sight corroborated the stories and I believe that the Governor of Abia state confirmed the reports of what happened in Aba.

Here's the link to that:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/202999-gov-ikpeazu-revives-abia-vigilante-services-check-clashes.html

I don't know why you just won't accept that it happened. If you have problems with the sources that I used then what can I say other than Google is your friend... undecided
we all knew blogs cannot be trusted.

Igberetv blog will carry a rumour, other liepob blogs will start coping and pasting.

but known newspapers like premium times, punch, vanguard, thisday, etc. You will know they don't carry rumours except junk journalism.

By the way, your link says ikpeasu formed a vigilante to curb clashes. It didn't say anything about abians attacking or revenging any attacks like those blogs you posted.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Ngozi123(f): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
we all know blogs cannot be trusted.

Igberetv blog will carry a rumour, other liepob blogs will start coping and pasting.

but a known newspaper like premium times, punch, vanguard, thisday, etc. You will know they don't carry rumours except junk journalism.

By the way, your link says ikpeasu formed a vigilante to curb clashes. It didn't say anything about abians attacking or revenging any attacks like those blogs you posted.

It seems that reading comprehension is not your forté. Refrain from mentioning me if you're just going to continue arguing for argument's sake. Going from your posts, I doubt that you even read through the links I provided.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Yeezy1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dts better for them...i dunno y dey r lyk dat
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

It seems that reading comprehension is not your forté. Refrain from mentioning me if you're just going to continue arguing for argument's sake. Going from your posts, I doubt that you even read through the links I provided.
[/s]k
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by titiakins: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
all dis ya lies, glorification of Awolowo's betrayal , your genotypic two-facedness and giving dignity to cowardice re d reasons Igbos will neva trust Afonjas. if both of them got along it would have been great. bt a good student of history won't repeat mistakes.
betrayal

Awolowo didn't owe you guys anything
Neither does Yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by proxillin(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
very good. we igbos will learn from u wen we c an ooni or oba in ilorin. very important my broda.

Continue to die like chicken and pray and fast.

Ilorin decided to welcome Fulani Islam. Yoruba factions accepted Islam and sided Fulani's.

Nothing anybody can do to that. It was religiously influenced.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by proxillin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
How come ile ife fight pained igbos more than Hausa's?

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some people here see killing as a pissing content. The unfortunate killing in ile ife had some people looking through the internet to provide link to news coverage about how their tribesmen killed more Hausas. When did we descend this low into savagery?
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by MasterofNL: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
hotwax:
In solidarity with my Hausa brothers. It shouldnt have been Ile-Ife.

Ile-Ife is too dangerous to pick a fight. Those people no get joy ooo.

They are armed to the tooth there, they are always battle ready. Modeke - Ife war can break out at any time, so the 2 sides are ever ready.

But the bad of it all is Modeke united with Ile-Ife to fight Hausas. Hausas or Foreigners stand 0% chance there.

Next time, go to mile 2 in Lagos or Enugu to fight. There, no one will challenge. But Ile-Ife? Suicide mission!!

I am sure the hausas killed first before your people were forced to retaliate so stop the chest beating.

We have seen corpses and cannot tell their ethnicity.

Sure, the hausas must have taken the bigger casualties but I am certain yorubas were killed as well.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
proxillin:

Continue to die like chicken and pray and fast.

Ilorin decided to welcome Fulani Islam. Yoruba factions accepted Islam and sided Fulani's.

Nothing anybody can do to that. It was religiously influenced.
d thoughts of a coward. a Yoruba Muslim should be d oba and nt a Fulani. or are Yoruba Muslims fake?

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
titiakins:
betrayal

Awolowo didn't owe you guys anything
Neither does Yorubas
lame talk, kiss d truth. igbos dnt nid any alliance with anyone. Biafra on we mind.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Adeolu4(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well it is better dey leave ,because some one amongst dem will surely cause a stir and dey would want to retaliate,but it won't b funny because d yorubas will overrcome dem , u can't win a Yoruba man in his land #never

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by titiakins: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
hotwax:
In solidarity with my Hausa brothers. It shouldnt have been Ile-Ife.

Ile-Ife is too dangerous to pick a fight. Those people no get joy ooo.

They are armed to the tooth there, they are always battle ready. Modeke - Ife war can break out at any time, so the 2 sides are ever ready.

But the bad of it all is Modeke united with Ile-Ife to fight Hausas. Hausas or Foreigners stand 0% chance there.

Next time, go to mile 2 in Lagos or Enugu to fight. There, no one will challenge. But Ile-Ife? Suicide mission!!
i had to quote you

This is just too funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by titiakins: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
lame talk, kiss d truth. igbos dnt nid any alliance with anyone. Biafra on we mind.
so why at you people always on Yoruba case

We don't need you guys either so stop whining

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by basty: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:
Appears the south waking up gradually.

*Modified*

In other news, the thread has become a battle field as y'all can see.

At last count, only three comments on front page survive the onslaught.

Na so Fulanis sleep wit ya mama for Enugu.

Yah father

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by titiakins: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
proxillin:
How come ile ife fight pained igbos more than Hausa's?

Lol...
the mata tire me my bro
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
titiakins:
so why at you people always on Yoruba case

We don't need you guys either do stop whining
hahaha, on ya case ke?! wetin concern me n u, wat has light got to do with darkness. u pple have problems with ya masters bt u kip mentioning d igbos lyk d igbos sent d hausas to butcher u in ya town. go n read all d threads pertaining to dis ile Ife riot to see if I'm lying. go n read wat pple lyk sarrki wrote wen d news broke out. we igbos have many thnz to talk abt, so watz afonja? its you pple dat masturbate on Biafran threads.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by titiakins: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
hahaha, on ya case ke?! wetin concern me n u, wat has light got to do with darkness. u pple have problems with ya masters bt u kip mentioning d igbos lyk d igbos sent d hausas to butcher u in ya town. go n read all d threads pertaining to dis ile Ife riot to see if I'm lying. go n read wat pple lyk sarrki wrote wen d news broke out. we igbos have many thnz to talk abt, so watz afonja? its you pple dat masturbate on Biafran threads.
yes now

You said Awolowo betrayed you

Who gives a shit about you guys?
Stay in your lane!

First of all tackle the Fulani herdsmen wey give una shit chop for your village

Later you will hear them say Enugu is not an important state in SE

Bunch of cowards!!!

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by chiwuike20: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
bettercreature:
I said it few days ago Ile-ife people are fully armed,they are battle ready because of the last Modakeke vs Ile-ife war that ended around year 2002
I don't think the Hausas can ever have upper hand

Do you ever reason or has it ever crossed your mind that it is the innocent that are killed?

I hope you do.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tishbite41(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
titiakins:
yes now

You said Awolowo betrayed you

Who gives a shit about you guys?
Stay in your lane!

First of all tackle the Fulani herdsmen wey give una shit chop for your village

Later you will hear them say Enugu is not an important state in SE

Bunch of cowards!!!
as for the Awolowo, no issues, all he said is well documented, bt u won't admit it bcoz of shame. Enugu is d capital of Biafra, so an attack on enugu is an attack on all Igbos. as for d Fulani issue, we will take it head on without looking for another tribe to blame.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by chiwuike20: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
It seems most people commenting actually dont know what is happening here at ife. Although hausas attack led to the first casualty, locals have taken the issue right of of proportion, killing innocent people. Hausas are killed in their homes, shops, along the road- anywhere and eveywhere they are found.

Im hopeful that reprisal attacks will not be taken back in the North.

I pray for peace.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by raymexx: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

This is sad. Why are we killing each other now? FFK, you see wetin your satanic preaching of inciting Ife people, dey do to other Nigerians?
Every man go answer before his creator. You are doing it for the sake of the money you stole, but God will judge everyone of us.
and u dont care to kw what caused the problem baa. what of the people being killed in Kaduna, Onitcha and Benue. they are not Nigerians baa?

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by sshalom(m): 12:01am On Mar 11, 2017
There's need for serious actions regarding law enforcement all over Nigeria. It is like we are sitting on a keg of gun power and lighting cigarettes!
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by mario383: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

1. Whose wisdom coined the phrase that deprived the savage soldiers of bearfraud of free meal due to savagery to their own civilians ? - Yoruba.

2. Who pumelled the suicidal soldiers of bearfraud to submission and surrender ? - Yoruba.

3. Whose firepower sent the commander-in-chief of bearfraud army fleeing and abandoning his people dressed like a sussy in skirt and blouse ? - Yoruba.

4. To whom was the cowed, subjugated and shriving soldiers of bearfraud surrender unconditionally ? - Yoruba.

5. To whose land did the rescued and emaciated survivors of self-imposed suicide mission of bearfraud run in mass exodus for succour and sustenance ? - Yorubaland.

6. Who is begging to be graciously released from bondage like Israel in Egypt ? - Bearfraudians.

7. Whose leader inherited the imbecilic attitude of walking into a trap like Ojukwu with his eyes wide open ? LIEPOBS.

8. Whose leader is the current Eze ndigbo, Obi and Owelle of Kuje prisons ? - Liepobs.

9. Who is crying to the international community for liberation from enslavement in Nigeria ? - LiePobs.

10. Who, in Nigeria have become so lily-livered cowards that they willingly and wilfully made themselves surrogates of Niger Delta/SS for fear of going it alone mindful of the experience of 1967/70 ? - Liepobs.

Facts of history that remain incontrovertible rather than fantasies.

Once your master and conqueror, always your master and conqueror.
Those who hath an ear to hear, let them hear what superior wisdom is telling them.
Talk from here to whereever you like, all what am saying is let the fight between hausa and yoruba increase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.