Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72336 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Genea(f): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
it's hot in here bro shocked
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
bibijay123:

Then I will go with my squad o but then I pray we don't see such in our marriages.
I think celebrity marriages are fvcked up for several reasons. I know of couples whose lives are not on the screens of National television happily married and faithful to each other. This thread is based on sampling so shouldn't be taken seriously.

5 Likes

vedah:
That's a sad irony in the world we live in.
Its sad honestly .. thats why i asked before if it was a woman cheating up and down .. what do you think will happen

Tomorrow they will say beating up a chic is also acceptable and they should remain and be punching bag for coward .. nothing is right about cheating
Why not advice the man to leave the woman jeje . If we as women agree that its acceptable and have this type of mind then we can't even blame guys that will read this as justification for adultery .. its even in the bible

2 Likes

Genea:
smh angry
Slide outta my mention, my frend.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yh asked my bro , he said he didnt know how yo dump her as he didn't want her anymore so he cheated
See excuse .. just to say we not gf n bf dey hard some guys .. wanna be eat cake everywhere and drink lacasera ontop ..

Obama and Michelle be look like really lol wish i can give this advice to her and get her response or ask Oprah ,

Hehehe, if anyone is no longer interested in a partner walk up to them and tell them, then move on. Instead of keeping a partner and having several others who are not aware.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by gnykelly(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
as a lady if you had slept with married men during your hay days. do not expect less from your husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
I think celebrity marriages are fvcked up for several reasons. I know of couples whose lives are not on the screens of National television happily married and faithful to each other. This thread is based on sampling so shouldn't be taken seriously.

She need to study her research methodology again. grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dextology:

She need to study her research methodology again. grin
Why are you not in support?. You don't want to cheat on wifey?. grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LMAO.. Hahaha grin grin
i've been studying women for a long time but haven't been able to learn much about them. this is because they tend to act on impulse, which makes them unpredictable.

but one thing i've observed is that the ones that smile a lot and talk less are the deadliest. i avoid them because you never know when they're about to strike. . .and when they do, people would come out to defend them like "come on, just take a look at her...she can't do it!"

i love them noisy and emotional ones coz they're easier to predict.+

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Why are you not in support?. You don't want to cheat on wifey?. grin

I can't even cheat on myself talk more of when I marry, walai grin grin..
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dextology:

I can't even cheat on myself talk more of when I marry, walai grin grin..
Na so!, lol. grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
REIIGN:

Who the hell is Mike Ejiagha? gringrin

lol bro ii no no

na from pman i hear tat *akuko mike ejiagha* i knw akuko is story but iono tat fucko
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sigh!!!!!!!! I rather watch the replay of yesterday's Barcelona victory than read this long epistle...
shei i wan write master degree exam ni..
undecided
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Na so!, lol. grin

My mail no gree deliver
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Genea:
angry
Come, lerruz goan play merrybet. grin cheesy grin

#MMBM tongue
Dextology:

Hehehe, if anyone is no longer interested in a partner walk up to them and tell them, then move on. Instead of keeping a partner and having several others who are not aware.
Exactly a mature guy can still fuk as he likes .. without ruining a womans life or making her baby mama by default ..
next we start preparing food for side chics grin

1 Like

kimbra:
I shouldn't even be replying this but i just have to.
Did you even read that story i wrote up there??
The woman believes that her husband has never cheated on her, in over 50 years of their marriage.
So, of course they project a happy marriage to those who doesn' t know.
What if you marry that kinda man? Then, you are going to be exactly like that woman.. Revelling in your ignorance just like you are now.

5 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Genea(f): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Slide outta my mention, my frend.
hahahahaha e pain am cheesy oya I'm out.. enjoy ya thread
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Lefu is too cute to be faithful na cheesy grin embarassed tongue
haba which one is too cute to be faithful ? shocked u never see a fugly guy wey be chronic cheat? u think Oshiomole is faithful? its not by appearance oo cheesy.na d man mind e dey weda e wan faithful or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Twaci(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Genea:
I'm also at a loss of words here, I guess she has been heart broken a lot of times for her to come to terms with this... I really u understand her pain
But she claims she's never been through it...as such.

So where is her pain coming from?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Genea(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Come, lerruz goan play merrybet. grin cheesy grin

#MMBM tongue
hahahahaha wah u know eeehn?? slides out of her mention :p enjoy d thread
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Genea(f): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:
But she claims she's never been through it...as such.

So where is her pain coming from?
then check those around her

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its sad honestly .. thats why i asked before if it was a woman cheating up and down .. what do you think will happen

Tomorrow they will say beating up a chic is also acceptable and they should remain and be punching bag for coward .. nothing is right about cheating
Why not advice the man to leave the woman jeje . If we as women agree that its acceptable and have this type of mind then we can't even blame guys that will read this as justification for adultery .. its even in the bible
We women are our own problem. I took out time to watch that Tonto's video where she broke into tears at some point. You won't believe that some ladies suggested she keeps shut and fix her home, while others suggested her "Tears" were all part of her acting career even after seeing pictures of her bartered face and body.

So an actress isn't human?, or because she's an actress she should die before they'd realize how matured she is? Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Exactly a mature guy can still fuk as he likes .. without ruining a womans life or making her baby mama by default ..
next we start preparing food for side chics grin

grin grin grin grin, you no go prepare for side chics ni oruko Jesu
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by REIIGN(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol bro ii no no

na from pman i hear tat *akuko mike ejiagha* i knw akuko is story but iono tat fucko

Igbos and their terminology's though... grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by vedah: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nothing is right about cheating my dear! Once you notice your partner is promiscuous, and he is comfortable with it, there's a problem. And these people too, when their wives cheat, you'll think they're holy too. They'll just stigmatize the Lady like they're saints.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
i've been studying women for a long time but haven't been able to learn much about them. this is because they tend to act on impulse, which makes them unpredictable.

but one thing i've observed is that the ones that smile a lot and talk less are the deadliest. i avoid them because you never know when they're about to strike. . .and when they do, people would come out to defend them like "come on, just take a look at her...she can't do it!"

i love them noisy and emotional ones coz they're easier to predict.+
Well.. you are right grin
See these ones here making noise, na dem their husby go marry 2nd,3rd and fourth wife and they won't even be able to lift a finger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol so na onli u n dex be 1% chai
ok u want make i mention REIIGN grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha wah u know eeehn?? slides out of her mention :p enjoy d thread
I know Poker is mine kiss kiss tongue
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

You lie lie lie lie
but honestly its true na wink.make una no too use churchill and tonto matter take judge.its obvious churchill no love tonto.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
She's the one lying to herself. My Dad was never promiscuous and I know his likes are out there.
I laugh in Swahili..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.