Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Real Bad Guyz - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Real Bad Guyz (746 Views)

The Real Bad Guyz / The Real Big Deal ( A Short Story By Ifedum). / Actually Wole Soyinka, You Are The Real Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Bad Guyz by vikspring(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
THE REAL BAD GUYZ 18+
Episode 1
Written by spring
Sunday evening
5:30pm
Army barracks
Ring ring
Voice: hello spring
Me: watsup idiot y u dey disturb my sleep
Bayo: package dey and d cash fresh
Mesadstanding up quickly) were u dey
Bayo: meet us 4 mammi
Me: ok
(I quickly wore a white short and sleeveles top and dashed out)
While going to mammi I met a girl, she just moved into the area few weeks back she was on call wen I saw her from a distance she ended d call as soon as I got close ( she was of average height within d age of 20 with big boobs and ass... I cnt leave dis 1) hey babe watsup I said to her she replied coldly like saying go away "dat kind forming shit" I just smile not long we started charting like friends I got her contact at once bade her goodbye and headed to mammi were my guys are waiting for me
Bayo: all hail spring the boss
Me: shutup jor
(Law, dannyflex, joechris, and spring we 4 call ourselves fabulous 4) drinks were served and they explained the package that was to be delivered it was to be un wed afternoon we agreed on how the movement would be and we left for various homes
Monday morning
10am
I decided to call precious (the new i just met) awfa
Precious: I dey, so u no fit call me since yesterday wey u collect my nomba
Me: no vex jawe, I fit see u dis evening
She agreed on d meeting were I use love story block her brain she succumed without thinking
By tuesday morning I left aws fo a date wic I fixed with a girl on getting to the agreed spot I tried her line severally but she just kept spinning me it got me irritated just wen I was about to leave wen I saw anoda girl named grace I greeted like a good boy asked a few ques 'not relevant' and at last got her contact I promised to call her and we agreed to meet her place on thurs. Tuesday evening I called precious she said I should come to her aws since she stays alone and she was feeling lonely (her place was directly opp mine so no need for transport as soon as I got into the aws she told me to sit while she went to shower she came back dripping wet 'obviously naked' she shut the door and windows den came to sit close to me on the single chair present in the room
TBC....
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vikspring(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2017
THE REAL BAD GUYZ
Episode 2
Written by spring
Precious wat are u doing I asked like I was not thinking just sit here she replied while she manovered her hand into my trousers in d dark room av not done dis b4 I said to her like an innocent child (I was only good at wooing) she stood up knelt down before me and unbuckled my belt pulled my trousers and started to handle my d*ck gently without rejecting I felt my big man growin hard wen it was hard enough she swallowed like she wanted to eat it up and started to deep throat while I moan sofly she den stood up and loosen her wrapper revealling her big boobs and fresy kittyc*t she draged me to the bed and I followed humbly I soon found my self sucking on her boobs as she kept doing the job and moaning softly as it made me hard the more I started to lick her down starting by kissing her lips to her neck slowly to her boobs down her stomach to her waist till I got to my destination i licked. Her pu**y like my like dependended on it she started moaning wen i push my tongue into her and licked the whole inside den she came I soon started kissg her boobs and bitting the nipples a little at interval my hand found it way to her kittycat while the other was on th other boob suddenly I heard her say please am so hot already enter me no other invitation is needed as I set her to law well on her back spread her legs well as I enter her kpa she moaned out loud I kept thrusting little by little until she begged me to hit her hard after about 10min she came ontop me and began the magic she was riding witout mercy on my dickson she was just pouncing up and down until she came again I let her lay back while I like her pussy a little before I I hit her hard after about 10min we both came and lay lifeless on d bed for some time before we got up and clean up she den ask me to wait dat she want to baff so we can go out togeda but wen she came back she hugged me and kiss me 4 a while I quickly begged her dat I can't afford to go anoda round cus am very tired (haba after 45min mad sex na today I wan do all my life?) She agreed and we both strolled out after a while I went home to prepare for the next day deal m
Wednesnay morning
9:30am
Joe called me on were to meet and aw we were to deliver to the package
TBC...
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vikspring(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Onasucs were is u
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by Donvalentino(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Dope 1 bro
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Will finish up with dis acc

(1) (Reply)

The Okike Prize For Literature / . / The Richest Author In The World (James Patterson) Doesn't Write His Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.